Zauis, co-leader of the Knights of Christ, was in a deep feeling of distress concerning his sword art online life. Something huge was coming up very soon. He was about to be married with a young woman named Oske. She is a kind and beautiful woman who respects everyone. But.....

Zauis laid on his bed with his arm across his forehead with a saddened look. It wasn't because he was getting married but because something huge happened. Trying to get advice from others failed, though his leader gave out the best advice. But nothing could help Zauis. His decision was his very on in the end. All the weight held heavily on him.

Looking up at the ceiling he let out a sigh while looking lifeless as his dark green eyes looked almost black. Clenching his teeth he shrugged. "Why.....why did this have to happen? Right when I was about to be happy and married. Damn...." he cried out.

His mood continuing to hang around his head he couldn't stand thinking about this anymore. Though he really needed to know what he wanted and wanted to do. No one else can tell you whether you go with her or her. Going by my instincts would be stupid as hell in a situation like this. He sighs.

"Whelp....I'm missing out on all the fun on the front lines now that I'm taking a break. Though it's not much of a break when your dealing with issues like this. Lover you have now, or your first real love? Crazy..." he took a deep breathe and quickly sat up placing his hands in the bed.

His vision seeming to grow blurry but it was only his imagination playing games on him. Sitting on his bed while clenching the sheets in sorrow he finally attempted to stand up. Standing up slowly he wobbled a bit and almost fell. It was as if he was weakened by his sorrow ness and couldn't work properly.

Getting a firm stand onto his carpet he clenched his teeth and slammed his fist into his dresser near his bed. "Damn.....maybe a walk will help me out." he thought out loud while equipping his guild attire and leaving outta his room.