[OP-F1] Starting Out.

A month in and Kida is finally getting the nerve to do something for once. Kida is going to go out of the city and fight monsters, and maybe level up a little bit.

While Kida was in battle a monster got him on the ground. He was out alone and didn't know what to do. All of a sudden kida got up as fast as he can and ran away. He ran all the way back to the town of beginnings.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youno found herself starting to exit the town of beginnings when a young boy ran into her. He looked as if he was running from something... a dire wolf.... Her eyes narrowed, "You okay?" She checked him to make sure he was okay, then she dragged him into the safe area, and the dire wolf stopped at the boundary, "My name is Y--" What are you doing Youno! say your username you fool! "My name is Hasai... You are?"

"K-Kida is my name."

As he Got up from Hasai's side, Kida started walking. He didn't know where he was going, When he was running back all he could think of was why.

"Why do i have to be so weak!" he exclaims, slowly grew angrier and more frustrated at himself he wanted to be stronger so bad that it ate at him.

Kida hurried behind a dark corner. hoping know one seen him. All of a sudden Hasai came around the corner and asked,

"What is wrong? Why did you run away from me?"

Kida didn't want to say, but sense Hasai saved him he has to tell her.

"The reason the Dire Wolf Chased me was because i was attacking it. The dire wolf knocked me down, and i kind of freaked out so i ran. It happened to be chasing me until you came and saved me Hasai! Thank you." 

Kida bows in a gracious  manner.

Youno gave a smile, "You are welcome Kida.... It is the least I could do! Where have you explored so far?" She asked Kida, she was currently thinking of how she was going to start her own shop, she wanted to make some friends... Before she started her own shop.... She wanted to be a blacksmith, "Are you thinking of being a specific profession?" She asked Kida quickly, after her thoughts.

(--OOC Sorry about the accidental Character Control in my last post) When Hasai asked where he as all traveled he kind of got nervous. Kida was to scared to go out any farther than what he did, So kida told Hasai

"when you found me that was my first time ever going out to flight. I honestly haven't been that far."

Kida thought of something, maybe Hasai could teach me how to fight. After a few moments have passed he was brave enough to ask.

"Hasai, would you be willing to teach me how to fight?" 

Kida didn't really think of having a profession at this moment. Maybe Hasai could help me find a profession that interests me.

"I haven't really thought of any professions, maybe you could help me find a profession later."

(OOC: It is totally fine! I don't exactly like it, but it doesn't bug me to much! hehe ^.^ I don't get mad easily, just try not to, you can if You HAVE to ^.^)

Youno gave a giant smile, "I would love to help you!" She started to walk, "I haven't been out to much, but first, would you like to learn how to get comfortable with your weaponary, or learn what profession you would like?" Then Youno added, "I want to be a blacksmith."

Kida was thinking about what he wanted to do. When he thought of Weaponry he really wanted to learn how to fight. Getting use to kida's weapon would be the best to start out with.

"Hasai i would love to start with getting used to my weaponry first." 

Kida thinks Hasai being a blacksmith would help her get COL. A little while passes and Kida realizes that she could get strong weaponry, but if he were to ask if she could make something for him, he would be really nervous to ask.

"If i were to ask, could i buy strong weaponry from you when i get the COL?"

Youno gave a giant smile, "Of course you can! You could be my first customer! Maybe, I could even try to make a new ore for you! We will have to see!" She gave a big smile, "May take a while though!" Then she added, "Alright... Imagine your sword is an extention of your arm." She unsheathed her rapier and looked at Kida, thinking he would unsheath his weapon, then she added, "You also need the determination to fight. The determination to win." She did not expect a duel, they would not duel, but instead they would work as if there was a monster in front of them.

Kida Was wondering if we should move out of the safe zone to practice. maybe we could go fight a bore kida thought to himself. As he thought of that he unsheathed his one-handed straight sword.

"Maybe we should go out and fight a easy monster like a bore."

Next thing Kida new was that he asked about going out to practice, out of the safety zone. Kida started freaking out about what he just said, so he just kept on doing what Hasai was telling him after what he just told her.

"Hasai Maybe we should take the practice nice and easy, maybe wait to go out of the safety zone, I'm sorry for asking Hasai."

Hasai gave a (^.^) face and chuckled, "We can go out soon. But first, you need to be comfortable." She then started to demonstrate how to use the sword, "You need to just do what feels right, so far, you should only have a couple skills, and how much health do you have? As for growing comfortable with you sword, it helps if you just use it often. You need to act as if you are one. I know it sounds silly, but it works. Now, show me what you know."

Enormous doorway stand before him. He shrugged and step out of the comfort zone, a safe haven for every player in this death game, SAO. Sitting around in that gloomy town won't do him any good. He need something to distract him from this cluster.

Gentle breeze, swaying grass. Damn technologies with their advance stuff. At this rate, we may be able to build a real flying robot. I never experience a refreshing outdoor walk like this before.

That said, the feeling of Death itself lurking in this never ending plain does not distract him from the fact that they are trapped in this game. In fact, it became worst. Having no knowledge of real combat or self defense, he can't fight any monster in this area. The sword, his life and death partner doesn't give him the sense of security. Lucky for him as he see two players near the safe zone. He decided to approach them in hopes of travelling together or teach him how to defend himself. Closing in on them, he ponder how to talk with them both.

Hello you two. What are both of you doing right now? 

Kida was thinking how he was going to get use to his weaponry, he just cant wait. From here on out he is going to try his hardest on figuring out how to fight and get comfortable with his weaponry.

"When we are done here maybe, when we start to fight we could fight together for a while. That is, if you would like that though".

Kida can't believe what he just told Hasai. After he asked her that his face started turning red in embarrassment. He just can't wait to finish the training to go out and start fighting with Hasai. He is just to scared to tell Hasai that he is happy that they meant each other.

"My health is 7. What about you Hasai?"

"Hello player what is your name My name is Kida. Hasai here is helping me with my fighting."

Hasai gave a warm smile, "Sure! I would love that!" She looked at the new person that came up, "As Kida said, my name is Hasai!" She looked back at Kida, "My health is at 11." She spoke, "We will head out to the field soon, want to join us...." She asked the new guy carefully, "However, I would only recommend going out to fight when you turn level 3... Otherwise you will die. Many players have died because they went out before level 3." She turned her focus back on Kida, "Kida.... I want you to pretend that this is a wolf." She pointed at a small box nearby, "Attack it?" (Use a combat dice roll it will break as soon as a hit is landed!)

Battle:4

Kida just realized that he has actually attacked something, now is really excited about what he just did. 

"Hasai I did it, I cant believe it. You helped me and i accomplished something. Thanks you Hasai!" he excitedly said to her.

Kida hopes he does better this time when you fight against real monsters. 

"I hope we are good fighters together."

After a few seconds have passed he thought of what profession he wants, Kida is going to become a Merchant. Kida thinks its amazing that he meant someone like Hasai, without her he would have been dead

"Thank you for helping me. Why are you even doing this for me?" 

Hasai looked at Kida, "Well. I can't stand to sit by and watch as someone dies, nor can I watch someone get hurt. It has happened so much. It is just.... I need to help them. I want to help." She noticed a certain twinkle in his eyes, "Find out what you want to do?" She asked, and then added, "Congratulations! You did it!" She held out her hand for a high five, "How about we head out soon... But Lets wait until you can get 9 HP."

(i helped get those posts that were on accident get out of here.)

Kida looked at his hand, and looks up at hasai's hand. What is she doing he was wondering, all of a sudden he realized she wanted a high-five. He reached up slowly and touched her and and poled away as fast as possible.

"I think we should go out and fight some boars now, I feel like doing something that will help even more than just practice on non-living things."

Kida thinks that would be great if they could both get used to fighting together.

Level 3. Shouldn't be hard in normal RPG to reach that level. But SAO is not your everyday RPG.. Well, I'll gladly accept your offer. I can just watch you guys fight. By the way, the name's Luminous 

After small talk, the girl went back to her partner. Apparently she was teaching the guy how to fight. He took a glance at them, as usual he try to assume their characteristic and quickly judge them as a couple. He could be wrong though, so he keep it to himself. In his mind, he try to stop his bad habit.

He watch both of them practice for a while. Looks like the guy manage to hit the box. Not wanting to be left behind, he draw his sword and swing around randomly to get a feel or two.

(Omg thanks so much! Your a hero!)

Hasai looked at Kida, "Uhmmm, as long as we only fight one at a time." She started to lead the way out of the alley they were in, she quickly sent Kida a party request and gave a giant smile. She bounced towards the exit of the town, and smiled as she reached the field. Suddenly a boar spawned nearby and came close to attack.

Boar: 2/2

Kida: 7/7

Hasai: 11/11

Turn order: Kida, Hasai, Boar

(-OOC Coming to Bomb the Low Level party, Learn what a REAL post is)

Zelrius stood in the far distance of the town, something he did often recently it had seemed. The boy grinned to himself as three figures exited the Town of Beginnings and strolled a short ways through the grass and bland smelling air to a nearby boar pit. This'll be fun he remarked in his own thoughts, clouded only by his infinite scheming and thinking. Around him, the wind picked up just a bit, causing the Maroon slacks the boy wore to flail in the wind. Summer was headed to SAO, and The Blood Buccaneer was more than ready for what that entitled, which happened to be quite a bit. But that was a story for another day.

With his Hydra skull sitting over his golden hair and his arrogant expression, the boy watched through the eye openings that the Floor nine boss once saw through, and damn was it grand. The teenager looked on as the boar spawned in with a flurry of blue data particles. Reaching down to his hip, Zelrius put his right hand down on the Golden Sheath that held his legendary weapon. He tugged at his matching maroon overcoat of his Tuxedo and adjusted that stark white bowtie. With a straitening of his Cuffs, Zelrius went for a little run.

Little was an understatement. The Blood Buccaneer's agility stats caused him to run at almost superhuman speed, with which he cleared the great distance between him and the boat pit that was being visited. In an instant, the boy had ran up behind and lept over the figures. In the air, he drew the weapon with his left hand from the Golden sheath. Out came a two flamed sword, both fires wrapping the curved blade underneath in Dark red and Bright blue flames. His Azure colored pendant glistening in the sunlight, and as he came down, the sword spilt the weakling known as a boar in half.

BD 5+3 ACC = 8 HIT ID: 19529  

Boar HE FREAKING DEAD

Kida: 7/7
Hasai: 11/11

Zelrius 83/83

(I lol'd for real when you appear out of nowhere xD)

Both of them enjoy each other company. Watching over them, he smile a little. Who knows what he feels right now. For now, he have to at least learn how to swing this sword or he won't be able to level up to 3, as suggested by the girl just now. As he practice more, the girl left the safe zone and head out to the field with her partner. He put back his sword into the metal scabbard and follow them from behind.

Being outside once with the pair makes him feel more...safe. Or at least, that's what he try to feel assure of. Out of nowhere, blue sparkles or particles begin to form into a shape of something like a boar. A blue boar, red markers at top of his head and snorting all the time. That mus be the boar he once saw in forums when SAO still in Alpha and Beta test. He step away, feared of getting involve in the fight.

Careful you two.. Don't get reck.....

Within instant, another person appear out of nowhere. In his hand, sword with swirling flames of passionate beauty. The boar shatter and the battle's over before anyone could even react. He swear his jaw just drop, oblivious to what happen just now.

Huh...wha..? What happen? That boar...died instantly..?

He approach the random man, confused by what happen just now. Asking for explanations seems to be the perfect thing to do. 

Um...who are you? And could you explain what happen just now?