[OP-F1] Starting Out.

Youno let out a sigh, "Hello!" That boar was for Kida! But she has great patience, "I am Youno! Nice to meet you!" This guy must be a high level if he could just run like that. She had noticed him earlier, and saw him when the boar appeared, he must have a speed boost on one of his items. She waved, and smiled big, "Kida here, was just going to try and kill the boar! I am giving him fighting lessons!"

She noticed a big boar, "Do you think we couls fight that one?" She asked Kida.

It seemed to have 4 health. "Just Kida will fight it, if he can't I will help!" She gave a huge smile of ecouragement, then she turned to the new guy, "Don't take away his moment!" She put a finger on his tux, poiting it at his chest, "I don't like it when people do that." She turned back into her smiley self, after her serious moment.

Boar 4/4

Kida 9/9

Kida attacks first

Boar does a base damage of 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the boar damaged kida's health, he jumped over it, once he landed with a hard thud he slashed at the big boar. Kida felt determined that he killed it

ID:19551

Rolled a 10 on D10

Rolled a 3 on the d10 

Battle; 10

boar: Dead 

Kida: 11/11

Kida cant believe he took a boar out with one slash. He looked over towards Hasai in amazement he started walking towards her. All of a sudden another boar spawned. Kida doesn't think he can take this by him self, he goes and puts his sword up as the boar took a strong hit into Kida's stomach. Kida got the wind knocked out of him.

ID: 19566

Rolled a 3 on D10

Rolled a 7 on D10

Boar 1/4

Kida notices that the boar only has 1 hp left so he wanted Hasai to get the last hit.

for  a few moments but got back up, he took a swing at the boars weak spot. 

"Hasai hurry and switch there is an open attack!"

As Kida said that he hurried back behind Hasai, so he didn't take anymore damage.

boar:1

Youno instantly switched, her rapier point was invisible, as it was a quick attack. It hit the target, and did a critical hit. (+1 dmg) She easily killed the boar, considering it had 1 hp point remaining. Her sword dealt 3 dmg, and the boar was turned into a million crystals. They floated away, and a box opened, it was a loot confirmed box, it was split in half, since Kida and Youno fought it, each person was told they could have 10 col.

ID: 19563 
BD:9 CD:8 LD:15  MD:2

Zelrius grinned to himself ever so egotistically. The comments and reactions following his killing of the boar were absolutely golden to him. The male that trailed a bit behind spoke up first, and his questions made the facial expressions seem even better. Those were followed by the female's responses and words. At first, it was pretty enjoyable. But Zelrius went from pleasantly satisfied with the current events and actionsto quite annoyed. She had mentioned that she was teaching someone to fight. They're Just now learning? Are you freaking joking? With a sigh, The Blood Buccaneer let these thoughts run back and forth in his mind. That was quite annoying, that a player was just learning how to battle, and all this while Zelrius took on entire bosses often by himself.

One by one, He gave replies to the several remarks and questions that were made. "Calm down there, Yes the boar died instantly. It was rather weak. I could one shot something over four times that thing's strength and health. I do Nine damage regularly and given enough time, The burn from my sword adds up to Thirteen.  Which in technicalities, adds up to killing something Eleven times the strength of that boar. All that aside, I am Zelrius, Blood Buccaneer, Ex-Commandant of the Azure Brigade, Level Thirty-Five, Frontliner," He stopped a moment, and extended a gloved hand out to Luminous. "Introduce yourself, and tell me of your level."

Next was the girl, whom's statements and questions threw The Blood Buccaneer from Entertained to Annoyed in a few moments and words. His face dropped his arrogant expression and was replaced with a contorted mess of lines of hate and contempt for the pair furthest in front. "That boar might have been for that Weakling, But I like XP, so I will take it. As for giving fighting lessons. You low levels are SO useless. I have been fighting on the Frontlines, Killing bosses and risking my arse for you damn near everyday. Yet here you are, learning how to fight. You people disgust me. making us High Levels do all the work, cowards."

That hurt Kida when Zelrius called him weak, but he was right. Maybe since Zelrius is so strong he could help us learn to fight better in battle.

"My name is Kida, could you teach us some tricks in fighting?" Kida asked nervously. If zelrius could help Kida out it would make every ting easier on Hasai. Every time he asks Hasai fom help he gets nervous that she will abandon him, so he tries not to ask to much from the girl that became his first friend. He is scared that he wont make it through this horrifying game. If Zelrius does teach him, he wouldnt be so scared to fight monsters and fight by the girl that started his journey to becoming a better fighter. 

Even though Kida is weak, he is slowly trying to get stronger. The only way to do that is to become brave and try something out. Zelrius might have attacked the boar he was going for, but it doesn't matter since they do re-spawn. Kida walks up to Zelrius and whispers, "Could you teach me how to fight better, so i can protect my friends?' Hida would hate if something happened to Hasai and luminous, while he thought of that crazy thought he walks back and stands next to Hasai and Luminous.  

Youno looked at Zelrius, "Hasai... Solo, Level 5." She muttured, then she instantly grew angry, she went up to him, "I don't care if you kill me for this, but you do NOT EVER call me or my friends weak. We are leveling up as fast as we can to make it to the front lines! You need to shut your trap, and just think past your little nose kid. You have NO idea what is going on with us, so shut up if you don't understand." She was so sick of people yelling or dissing her friends, and she went from her happy self, to a protective girl, who will NEVER let anyone put down her friends, she turned to Kida, "You okay?" She felt like she needed to calm down, Zelrius made her angry, she counted to ten in her head, took a calming breath, and turned to face Zelrius, "Sorry Zelrius.... I don't like it when people are speaking rudely about my friends." She gave a small smile, and held out her hand, for a handshake of apology.

"Thank you Hasai for for saying that, its true though i am weak. The only way to get past being weak is if we practice and fight as much as we can. If we could get help from Zel maybe we could actually do things that normal level 4-5 can't."

Kida really hopes that Zelrius can teach us a few moves and Techniques, the only problem about this is Zelrius may not help them. Kida sighs heavily. Kida was thinking about what Zelrius said in the past. Kida realized that he mihgt be weak and useless but Zelrius did say he could give lessons. The breeze of the summer sky started to die down.

"I think we should get back to fighting, we have wasted enough time standing and talking." 

Kida was shocked by what he just told everyone.

The Blonde boy's arrogant smirk was resumed as the next events transpired. Kida had asked for his help. Zelrius grimaced, Help a low level, Don't make me laugh. The boy scowled at Kida, this was quite the annoyance. Though the boy brought up some fine and respectable points to The Blood Buccaneer, it still did not interest him. "My deepest apologies there, my friend. I do not help Low levels. Though there may be friends whom do like to help I am not one of them." Zelrius remained trying to be polite, for he was not one of unprofessionalism or excessive belittling of other people. Nonetheless, He declined and was not in any way shape or form going to spend his day with low levels. 

It was Hasai's next move that brightened Zelrius's day like none other. She had truly gotten up and defensive, even going so far as to get close to him to shout in his face. He simply kept a cool narcissistic gaze as she went on for a few moments. The sudden stop and turn to Kida was not a very big surprise to the golden haired boy.  Neither was her turn around back to Zelrius, looking for a bit of forgiveness. He grinned, and slowly began to reach his glove hand out. The Blood Buccaneer, about mid way to handshake, stopped and quickly jerked, crouching down, with his left foot stuck out, spinning in a quick circle, sweepnig Hasai off her feet. He stood back up, and dusted his Tuxedo off.

"You broke a few rules there, little Missy. The first one, Touching me. When you poked me, I thought about letting slide, and I did for just a bit. Number two, You picked the wrong person to speak like that to. Try someone around your own level before you go trying to pick a fight on people like me. And Rule Number 3, The most important: Never go back on your actions. If you yell or get aggressive with someone, Do not ever take that back. Stand by what you say."

Youno let out a growl, "Fine!" She tore herself away from him, "Kida, we are going. It is obvious this rude man won't help. Let's go over there." She pointed to the forest nearby, "I heard there are some wasps that have a green body and redish purple wings!" She titled her head up, turned around, glared at Zelrius, then felt the urge to say one more thing, not taking the hint he had given her, she walked up, "Don't you EVER tell me what to do. I do not take bossy pants like you very well." She felt infuriated, but brushed it off, normally she was calm and happy. What the heck was her problem today? Too much stress? She felt like slapping him, but knew it would only end badly on her part, she turned around, and grabbed Kida's hand, "Let's go... Bossy over there, won't help you... I think I am doing fine, aren't I?" She started to walk towards the forest.

Kida was surprised what Zelrius just did to Hasai. Why do high leveled players have to be so mean. As Hasai grabbed Kida's hand he gave Zelrius a glare. Next time Kida sees Zelrius is when he has a lot more experience. So he wont be called weak and useless.

When Hasai asked Kida if she was fine I looked at her with a nervous look, "I think you would be better off teaching me about fighting than Zelrius, He expects us low leveled players to respect him. Just because he is part of the front line, we do respect you for helping us get that far but you don't have to be a jerk about it Zelrius."

Kida was grateful that he meant Hasai, with out her kida would have been hurt or even dead. As we walk toward the forest i looked at hasai and have her a big smile. 

"Luminous thanks for tagging a long with us."

Sometimes Kida wishes he could speak the way Hasai does, but he would just screw up what he is trying to say.

"Hasai i'm grateful that you can help me in battle, maybe we could stay next to each others side until you or I decide to leave each other."

Kida's head started to hang, he hopes we can stay and fight by each other for ever.

A frontliner... That should explain your unnatural movement just now. My name is Luminous, level 2.... nice to meet you.

He shook hands with Zelrius and step back a little as the girl clearly express her dissatisfaction on Zelrius kill steal. Understandable, as the reward from your hard work was snatched away easily by someone else. Weird enough, Zelrius smile seeing her reaction. At real world, this kind of person can be hard to deal with. 

Zelrius doesn't seem to like low levels. The fact that frontliners work hard for low levels like him doesn't sit still in his mind. Harsh truth spoken by him linger in Luminous's mind. Sighing, he watch the events unfolding in front of him . A little bickering between the girl and golden hair boy, it ends up with the group he went with earlier move in to the forest. He can only watch them walk away, as he himself can't do anything about it. Consoling people is not his forte. They disappear from his sight after a while.

Sucks to be low level... clearly our act of staying in the town for a long time is a coward one. Though, we try to change that, aren't we? Seeing you, it may be a long way before we can reach your power. Anyway, best of luck to you, I'm heading back to the town...

Turning away from him, he walk back to the town. Lessons are learnt, in a discomforting truth. His first day outside the town won't be a memorable one, but it's an enjoyable in his view.

Floor 1, it had been awhile since my last visit. I had been on Floor 3 for quite some time and it was nice but I needed a break from it all. I needed to go back where I started. It was strange but as we cleared more floors, the more crowded Floor 1 became. It was sickening to know that we were out there fighting bosses while they were just learning to fight or trying to live normally in this game. There wasn't a way to live normally in Aincrad. It was either you were advanced or just weak. And mostly everyone that inhabited this floor was just that. So, I stretched my hands to the sky and sighed. Today was going to be a long day full of my judging everyone and everyone here.

I heard shouting ahead of me, and to be honest it was very annoying. I couldn't deal with that right now, it would be just too irritating. I decided to turn away from the noise but I caught a glimpse of striking blonde hair and a clean tuxedo. I knew right away that it could be none other than Zelrius but the fact that he was on the first floor confused me. Why would someone like him be on this floor in the first place? Then again I was also wandering this field as well. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards the male player. Standing next to him were three players. With the exception of one calm player, the others seemed upset. From this distance even I could tell that something was up because of the facial expressions and body movements. They were mad at Zel. The moment the smaller girl poked him and got into face, screaming, I sighed. I knew that this wouldn't end well. For a moment, he did nothing. I was almost convinced that he controlled himself until something else happened. Out of nowhere, Zelrius went for a handshake but quickly dropped to the grass and tripped the girl all in one solid movement. The moment it was over I began to laugh, to me this was hilarious. Zel wasn't the one to get into trouble per say but he was quite the egotistical guy, and it was often a challenge to deal with him if you weren't close in relations. 

As I got closer I caught the end of their conversation and managed to get the gist of why they weren't all warm and cuddly towards him. Zelrius most likely flaunted his level and called them weak. I chuckled under my breath, knowing I too did this. I rose a hand to wave a Zelrius but suddenly the girl turned away and bumped into me. Though she was holding someone else's hand she didn't seem very stable. I glared at her, practically shooting daggers at her. My mood went from excited to irritated in a split second. All it took was one careless movement of this young girl to ruin the moment. I crossed my arms and looked from her to the male. "Please find another person to bump into because I am quite certain that I am not a player to mess with. Also, I would advise you not to speak with Zelrius that way. As you just experienced he isn't a very patient person, he likes things to keep moving and get done. Though I thoroughly enjoyed you touching me I prefer it not to happen again. Who knows, maybe next time I'll accidentally be armed or something..." I said, venom dripping in my tone. The older player seemed to calm and collected. The thing about him that caught my attention was his hair. I grinned a little and raised an eyebrow at Zel. 

Youno just about snapped at the girl, ready to draw her weapon, if not Kida, who she was holding onto, She let u=out an exasperated sigh, "We were just leaving.... Is it your month or something?" She felt so angry, but brushed past the new girl, in a way she had never done before, she just ignored her anger, and calmed herself down, Kida was pulling her back to reality, and they were running. I am no coward, I promise you Zelrius I will fight you when I am a higher level. She was so upset, she stomped towards the forest. They entered the forest, and two wasps spawned in front of her.... "you take the left, i'll take the right!"

Youno ran at the left wasp, and unsheathed her rapier, she ran at the wasp, and jabbed at it, her rapier point was glowing light blue, as she hit the monster, she leaped back afterwards. She had dealt 2 dmg to the wasp on the right. Now it was Kida's turn to attack, and then the wasps.

(Since I spawned in the wasps, I control them btw)

Green Wasp 4/4

Green Wasp 2/4

Kida 11/11

Hasai 13/13

ID:19613

BD:8 CD:4 LD:8 MD:2

Kida Was trying his hardest to calm Hasai until 2 green wasps came out of know where, as he went to attack the Right one Hasai beat him to it. Once she hurt the green wasp Kida attacked the left one.

ID: 19636

BD: 10

CD:12

LD: 14

MD: 9

Kida: 9/11

Green wasp

Green wasp: 2/4

Kida killed a wasp with his one-handed straight sword,  as he started to retreat from his attack  he saw a message pop up, this message said,

"You have been earned 20 COL for slaying that MOB."

Kida didnt realize that he could get COL from killing MOBS, he started to raise his head toward Hasai and gave her a blush look. Kida slowly returned to Hasai's side.

Now that there is only one wasp next Hasai must take it on. Kida with a big smile that lit up his face, and  looked at Hasai.

"I want you to get the last hit!"  He exclaimed, "So time to Switch."

Youno nodded her head and waited for the wasp to attack. It flew at Youno since she had been the first strike, it hit her, and she lost 3 hp. She then ran at the monster, she activated a sword skill, and her sword glowed a blinding blue. She hit the wasp, and leapt back. The wasp fell, and died. She had gained no reward from her kill. She gave a large smile, "Again?"

Green Wasp 0/4

Green Wasp 0/4

Kida 9/11

Hasai 10/13

ID: 19671 BD: 8 MD: 6 LD: 2

"T think we should probably go back to town since its getting dark, we have done enough today."

Kida sighed and started walking back towards the big town. He noticed 2 boars off in the distance,

'Do you want to attack them or nah?"

As Kida looked back at Hasai he noticed there is a glow in the corner of her eye. He looks to his left and sees something glowing, Kida started walking towards it.

"Hasai come look at this as he approaches the glowing object."

Youno walked over to Kida, W-what is it??? she was curious and followed his movements, had he found a new type of creature or perhaps a treasure chest? She was now excited and gavw a huge smile, she grabbed Kida's arm, so she wouldn't get lost, So I won't get lost she added, she blushed a bit.

As Kida and Hasai glared at the object, wondering what it was. Kida picked it up with excitement. When Kida looked at it more carefully the shiny object was material of some sort. Kida thought out loud,

"Maybe i could give it to Hasai, she might know what to do with it."

Kida handed it to Hasai and started walking back to the town of Beginnings. While on the way he spots a Dire Wolf,  Kida was instantly nervous. Kida thought for a moment and decided to fight it. As we got closer the Dire Wolf started to charge Kida, as it got inches away he pushed hasai away, once he pushed her, he jumped over it as he was withdrawing his one-handed straight sword from his sheath. His sword glowed bright blue and slashed at the Wolf, 

ID:20075

BD: 10

CD: 3

LD: 15

MD: 5

Dire Wolf no longer alive.

Hasai: 21/21

"Sorry for pushing you away from me Hasai, If i hurt you I'm truly sorry."

Kida couldn't believe what he just did to Hasai, all he wanted to do now was go to the town of Beginnings and forget what he just did. Kida hates it when he hurts someone even if it was on accident.

(So Youno got one material?)

Youno took the object and read the caption, (insert here) she put it in her inventory and fixed her clothing, she got shoved as Kida took care of a dire wolf, and she rubbed where he pushed her, Did I hurt you?? he asked, Youno lied easily through her teeth, Of course not! in honesty her arm now hurt.

Once Hasai got up we started walking to the town of beginnings once again, this time he doesn't have to worry about anything or anyone getting in the way. Kida grew tired after training all day and fighting that last MOB. All Kida wanted to do was go some where to eat and sleep, kida feels like he hasn't slept for days. Once they got into the Protection of the city, Kida looked at Hasai and gave a sigh of relief, They went through a lot of crazy things today. Kida wondered where Hasai and him where going to sleep, as they kept walking threw the big town.

"So Hasai where do you plan on sleeping?"

Quickly asked Kida as he started panicking. He just realized he didn't know where he was going to sleep tonight. Kida hoped Hasai had somewhere to stay, so he could stay where she is for the night. He started to blush a little. The night grew darker, as they kept walking around the town of beginnings. the lights grew brighter as they passed them. Kida looked down at the ground while they were walking, he was so sleepy he could just pass out now. He stopped walking and sat on a bench to rest for a sec. 

"Im to tired to go on, if you have some where to stay go with out me. Im going to sleep right here."

Kida said in a sleepy tone, as he started to lay down. He new that he shouldn't sleep out in the open when someone could sleep duel him, but he was to tired and just had to take the risk. 

(-OOC) Yes She found something)