[OP-F1] Starting Out.

Youno gave him a glare, Get up right now! I have an apparetment not to far away. Come on! she started to walk towards her appartment, basically an inn, but not a daily price. She looked back at Kida, and waited. She stretched her back and fixed her beginner clothing. She let out a giant yawn, Hurry up. she grumbled tiredly

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kida got up slowly and realized she was getting impassioned and hurried, he doesn't like to make people have bad moods or feelings of him. As they started towards the apartment, he looked at Hasai, he loved the way she helps him with almost everything, with out her he would be lost from the start.

"Sorry about what I just did, I'm just really tired. Oh and thank you for all the help you have gave me, when I am with you i have tons of happiness."

Once they walked into the small apartment entrance, he wanted to know where he could sleep.

"Where can I sleep that wont bother you?" As Kida yawned rudely.

Youno grabbed Kida's arm and dragged him to the bed, "Here." She made him lay down, and tucked him in. She walked over to the sofa out of the room, and laid down. Instantly she fell asleep, her soft small quiet snores filled the living room. They could not be heard in the bedroom, where Kida was located.

Once the gleaming light lit up the room, Kida woke up. He crept to the living room where Hasai was sleeping still, he walked to her side and gave her a little shake on her side. 

"Hasai wake up so we can start are journey early, maybe we could go to floor 2 today and fight." 

He didn't know if she herd him so he kept shaking, a few seconds of shaking her pass and he decides to stop and sit down on the floor next to her. Once she wakes up he will ask again. He sat there waiting for her to wake up he started dazing off, Kida woke him self up, and he looked at Hasai, "come on wake up please," he said in a whisper that know one could here.

(If we r going to floor 2, get this thread locked and make a new thread)

Youno woke up to the shaking, a few minutes afterwards, and sat up, What are our plans for today? she let out a yawn, she was in a better mood. She stretched and stood up, she quickly went to her bathroom, changed out of her pj's and put on her beginner clothing, she equiped all of her stuff, and walked into the living room/kitchen and pulled out two of her waters and two lf her biscuit breads, she spread cream on them, and she gave a water and a bread to Kida, then she took one of each for herself, Sorry, I don't have much food but here. she gulped down her food.

-2 bread

-2 cream

-2 water

"Thanks for the Bread and Water Hasai. I think we should go to Level 2 and try to fight MOBs there, that's only if you want to though."

Kida was refreshed and ready to kill some more MOBS, as he was fixing his Beginners close. He started chowing down on the bread that Hasai gave him, he got up from where he was sitting and walked to the door. 

"Hasai are you ready to go?"

Kida couldn't wait to go, all he wanted to do is have fun. He opened the door and walked out sun was shining on his beginners close and his grey looking hair. Kida smiled and turned around. He shut the door and sat down resting his back on the wall, as he sat there he finished eating and drinking.

Youno finished eating inside, and exited the door, she walked outside, of F1, and grabbed Kida's arm, she dragged him to the town teleporter and gave a smile, she stood there, letting go if Kida before stepping up, she spoke, Teleport! Floor 2, Urbus! she disappeared in a shimmering blue light, and opened her clear brown eyes, to see Urbus. She sighed, and breathed in the scent of the baking bread and forging weapons. She waited for Kida. ((POST HOW KIDA GETS TO FLOOR 2, THEN POST HERE: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7809-pp-f2-adventuring-new-places-darkness/))

As Kida watches Hasai teleport to Urbus, he hurries and repeats what Hasai just said. This is the first time he as ever teleported, he fixed his beginners close and entered f2 for the very first time ever. He looked to his left and saw Hasai standing there breathing the Urbus fresh air. Kida starts to smell the nice fresh air of Urbus too. That smell is amazing he just wondered why The Town of Beginnings couldn't smell like that.