[OP-F1] Gone, Gone, Gone (4/6)

Oske shook her head. "I don't know what happened, or why they just... disappeared. They take care of themselves before others, which you should be doing I guess, but it still makes me sad," she explained. She took the handkerchief she was offered and wipes her eyes. "But... thank you for being so kind. I feel pitiful right now, but at least I know that some people care."

What about Daeron? Or Tyger? Do they care? the voice said.

"Just because they're gone doesn't mean they don't care," Oske said aloud. She quickly averted her eyes, blushing with embarrassment.

Vaan watched as Oikawa and Ssendom abruptly left. They were being just the kind of people that the girl had explained. Vaan left the other boy alone and went up to the girl. Hey, You're going to be okay. If you know that your friends are kind of busy. Make some more friends. That's what I did. Repeatedly. I am pretty sure your friends care about you. That is what they made the friends list. They just must be awfully busy. You are going to be okay.

Lowenthal was watching the group from afar. He saw a single woman, crying on a bench as men came left and right. Lowenthal couldn't take it anymore. He had an idea so crazy, it might just work. He opened his equip menu and threw on a new accessory. A white mask, matching his jacket quite nicely. Lowenthal, using his <atheletics> skill quickly rushed in, reaching the woman. "Milady, do not be alarmed." He said, in a sultry voice as he picked her up from the bench. "Gentlemen." He said, tipping his head to them, before using his skill to quickly escape.

(I have Oske's permission to yoink her from the thread.) :P

-Lowenthal exits, with Oske-