[Complete][SP-F1]Earning a Living: The path of a Blacksmith~

Youno suddenly heard a ding, a message! She opened it, From: Isaac (NPC)

To: Hasai (Player)

Subject: Blacksmith Training

Message: You do not need to bring back the blue ore, turns out it is just a trick. Head back with just three Dragonite Ore.

Youno instantly shook her head, and started to leave the cave, she exited to the fresh air, and her cheeks glowed in the sunset, the corners of her mouth crawled up into a smile, as she started the treck back.

Youno was walking back, as the sunset was in the sky. It looks so real..... She continued her way, her walk turned into a skip, as she made it back to the shop, You told me to come back? Isaac smiled, "Yeah! Turns out that the blue ore veins won't ever drop anything." Youno gave a big smile, I would have been there forever! she then twirled her hair, "You are now a blacksmith Youno. You just finished your training!" Youno's eyes brightened, R-really?!? Isaac laughed, "Yeah!" Youno gave a cheer, and Isaac and herself celebrated with a glass of apple cider. 

Isaac then looked at Youno, "Here is the basic mallet, for starting your own shop. Congratulations, you finished the training!"

QUEST COMPLETE

Youno was then given a hammer, used for crafting items. She smiled, at her own success, Guess I am on my way to becoming a Master Blacksmith... I cannot wait! She was ready for her shop so much, and she could not wait, now she wanted to create her own shop. She thought of which floor she would want it to be on, Floor 4, is magical, I will put it there.

QUEST IS COMPLETED:

READY TO BE LOCKED!