[PP-F1] Friends make Friendship

Vaan walked on the first floor and looked around the area. It was a nice peaceful, quiet day on the first floor. The birds chirped and sang as the passed. Today, Vaan knew, was supposed to be one of the nicest days in Aincrad for the first floor. Vaan was enjoying it. He was not afraid on floor one anymore. He could probably solo the first floor boss at this level. If it was still there. He hoped that he would eventually be  in the boss raids or get to go to a one time rare even including a mini boss. Vaan looked around and his eyes scanned his surroundings. He unequipped his weapn and Gun Metal Vest and laid down. It was going to be a good day.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youno had been walking around floor one, getting the hang of things, when she saw a young man, nearby. He was laying down, relaxing. She went on over, and sat down nearby, "Relaxing is nice after a day of hard work." She muttered as she touched the grass softly, she fixed her beginner's outfit, she had to go get more clothing! But first she had to gain some col, she had none....

Vaan opened his eyes as he seen a young girl approach him and she sat down. She told him Relaxing is nice after a day of hard work. Vaan studied the young girl. She was pretty. But he should never look nto a girl that he did not know about. Vaan sighed and replied to the seeming lo leveled girl. It is isn't it? It is also nice to work hard. Well, that is my opinion. Vaan looked over to the girl. He had a Alchemist shop over in the forest. He needed some materials so he was out of business right now but he had other things on his mind. "M-My name is Vaan it is a pleasure to meet you.

Youno smiled wide, "Working hard is fun... I am Hasai, or that is what I go by here. It is nice to meet you Vaan." She gave a nice comment, and looked up at the clouds, "I love the sky... It is so vast. You could never surpass how big it is, It is like a blanket covering the whole world." She did not know where that came from, she shook her head, "S-sorry... I am always talking." She gave a small laugh, before looking at Vaan, he was good looking, but she shook away the thought, and returned to her usual self, she was happy. She rested her head on the grassy floor, and smelled the grass, It smells fresh.... and amazing.

Vaan listened intently as the girl introduced herself to him. Hasai... Thats a pretty name... Vaan listened as Hasai began to talk all about the sky. She talked about how it was so vast and beautiful. Sadly, the Sky in the real world is not the blanket covering the whole world. It is the atmosphere.  Vaan looked around. The girl seemed lonely. She actually did not seem to have that many friends.  She apologized for talking so much.... He had never done something ever to anyone. Use the truth to make someone feel better. No need to apologize. I love your voice. It is as beautiful as the sky itself. Vaan thought for a moment. What am I thinking. I probably just scared her off or creeped her out. Nice going Vaan.

Youno blushed a bit, "R-really?" She was surprised, not very many people talked to her, thinking she was unable to be of any use. Now she smiled brightly at Vaan, "W-well... Thank you.... I like your voice to!" She did not know what to say, this man was here, complimenting her, what should she say?! Should I compliment him back or....??? Youno just laid there, looking at the fluffy clouds.

Vaan listened as Hasai told him she liked his voice as well. She had blushed a bit but did not seem too be enthusiastic about it because she seemed to stare at the fluffy clouds. He looked away and into the distance . He seen something coming. A figure. it looked like a bigger boar. One that was good competition. Don't worry Hasai, I have plenty of health potions. If you want, you can stay behind me while I deal with this. Vaan pulled out his blade and prepared for battle. He equipped his Gun Metal Vest and his bare chest was partially covered a vest made of gun metal.

Vaan 27/27

Hasai 13/13

Boar 15/15

Youno's eyes widened, and she shot up, she instantly opened her menu, and equipped her rapier, she unsheathed it, "I would like to try, but could you tank it? I am not sure how much attacks I can take." She narrowed her eyes, she felt uncertain, as if she would miss, she would be killed. She looked at Vaan, before attempting to hit the boar, she activated her sword skill a bit to late, and she whizzed right past him, her eyes widened.... She quickly, did a backwards handspring, she had learned it in her real life, away from the boar, and landed on her feet behind Vaan, "I am so sorry I missed... I just can't fight very well... I am sooo sorry Vaan. Forgive me." She bowed, and returned her focus to the boar.

ID: 19619 BD: 3 CD: 2 LD: 15 MD: 1

Vaan watched and listened as Hasai pulled out her rapier and explained that she was not that good at fighting and if he could tank it. Don't worry. I will definitely tank it for you. Vaan watched as the girl attacked but missed as she had activated her sword skill to late. She managed to do a back hand spring to retreat. Nice try, it takes a bit to get the hold of attacking... Vaan pulled out his weapon and took a deep breath before he charged at the boar. He sliced at the boar hoping to strike along its side.

ID:19621 BD:10 MD:1

Vaan ran his blade right along the boars side causing it to fall in a heap to the ground. The red shards flew around indicating he had hit. The boars health was knocked clear down to the yellow zone. Try hitting it hard like that, Hasai. So she is a rapier wielder huh?

Vaan 27/27

Hasai 13/13

Boar 7/15

Youno wasn't too great at fighting, but she felt a bit more confidence. She gripped her rapier, and ran forward, this time he activated the skill at the right time, and shot forward, the tip of her sword disapeared, and she managed to hit the boar, since her weapon did 2 base damage she did 2 damage on the boar before springing away, "Sorry, not to powerful, but it works for me! she waited for the boar to attack, hiding behind Vaan... She was a coward..... Or she felt like it.

Boar: 5/15

Hasai 13/13

Vaan 27/27

ID: 19637 BD: 7

Vaan watched as Hasai attacked the boar but did not do that much damage. It was a good hit, but her items and skills were holding her back. Vaan laughed and told Hasai that she did great. My turn! He shouted to Hasai. He attack the enemy his blade in front of him ready to strike the boar. He pulled the blade back and pushed forward to shishkabob the boar.

ID;19682 BD:9 LD:17+1=18 15*5=75 col obtained.

Vaan watched as he plunged his blade into the boar. Its health  bar fell to zero and it burst into millions of fragments of data. Vaan sheathed his blade and looked at Hasai. It is dead. Vaan looked at the screen that had popped right in front of him. He had received some col for fighting the beast! Vaan sighed and looked at the girl. That was fun.

Hasai looked at Vaan, How do I get better gear and skills??? she was worried, but she watched him attack. She spoke I ordered a set of gloves to do +2 dmg points. But..... I still have to collect all the col for it. she spoke, How do you get col fast? she looked back at the dead boar, wondering if that is what she would look like when she died it burst into crystals.

OOC: Go back and fix your post. The boar was already dead by your turn.

While I was ordering my armor and other stuff, I went out and collected some materials. They can exchange materials instead of col. You do it like this. Vaan began to look around the area. He cut some grass and looked in a couple of spots. He then peered through some other areas to see if he could find some materials for Hasai.

ID: 19683 LD: 9+1=10 Lower than 15 no material found.

Vaan got back up and said, Sorry, but you are actually supposed to find a material. It is sometimes hard to find some materials. If you are using Oikawa, it should not be that hard to get a rare item crafted from him.

Youno's eyes widened, C-can you show me how to collect them? Like a tutorting lesson? she was still very new to this whole game. She spoke, Can you find them in the roots of trees? she was now very interested. She quickly fixed her clothing, If this is going to work as a payment I want to know how to get them! Help me? she put on her puppy eyes

OOC: Thank you, If you do not know how to out of combat search for loot roll the perma roller and if the Loot Die is fifteen or above then you have found a material. consult the tutorials for more information.

Don't worry I will definitely help you. I would help you any day of the week year or month. Unless its my birthday. Vaan began to search some more. He looked by the stream to see if the any materials ay have washed up on the shore. He walked across the stream's bank in hope of finding the girl a material.

ID: 19709 LD:14+1=15 material found.

A shiny piece in the ground caught his eye. He picked it up. It was a good material. Vaan showed it to the girl. Now that is what you are looking for. Vaan smiled as he watched the girl begin to go find some materials.

One Material found.

((OOC: Thanks haha, see, I remember reading something about it, but then forgot I could do that! But it fits with Youno's character to not know the full functions of the game, even if the person rping her does ^.^ I understand the basic topic of searching for materials, just forgot about it xD))

Youno decided to try searching for materials by the tree's roots, nearby, When Is your Birthday Vaan? She continued her search, but came up with nothing. She let out a look of determination, I will help you to! any time! Just message me if you ever need me! She gave a huge smile to Vaan, and looked around, she would try searching the blueberry bush next. But before she went to look, she ran over to Vaan, she gave him a quick hug, Thank You! Then she went back to the bush, before he could react.

ID: 19686

LD: 11

Vaan listened to her question about his birthday. Eh.... Coming up soon. Vaan watched her put on a face of determination and told him that she will help him too. Vaan laughed. Okay...  will remember that. Vaan smiled. The girl was enjoyable he would have to say but she was a little carefree. She was free from the prison of the mind. Hasai ran over him and gave him a hug beofre returning to the berry bush. Vaan blushed a little but did not say anything. He moved to the tree to see if e could find any materials.

ID:19711 LD:6+1+17

Vaan had no lxuk finding any materials in the tree. The tree had no materials what so ever. Vaan sighed and smiled at Hasai.

Youno looked at Vaan, No luck? At least you already found one! I haven't found a single piece, but I still have to look in this blueberry bush! She checked through the blueberry bush. She cocked her head, as she saw something shiny, she reached for it, and ended up landing on her stomach, she wriggled under the bush, and by the time she got to it, her but was in the air, and her face was all muddy, her hair was filled with brambles, she quickly reached her hand to her bottom, and pulled down her skirt, her face growing bright red. She grabbed the shiny thing, and scooted back out, it took some time, but she managed to get out, Vaan! I FOUND A MATERIAL! She was soo happy! She stood up, and brushed off her shirt and skirt, the basic female garments, when you start out, and her face instantly turned bright red, Did you see anything? She was holding the material with two hands.... And she waited for Vaan's response...

One Material Found.

ID: 19723

LD: 20

Vaan listened as he heard a bush being dug I too. Vaan turned to see the girl behind revealing her undergarments because she was wearing a skirt. Vaan blushed and turned away to be polite. The image was stuck in his head. Get out of my head you stupid image! Why did he have to think like a male? He then heard Hasai yell that she found a material. Vaan turned to see the girls face bright red. His was definitely bright red as well. He then heard a Did you see anything? I am lying just so you know but your answer is no. I did not see your undergarments Vaan blushed and turned. He scratched the back of his head. Vaan looked at her again and stared.

Youno's face instantly boiled, she was full on embaressed, I am so sorry...Her eyes widened, and she kneeled down, she closed her eyes, So you say you're lying, and lie? Why not just say Yes? she was so embaressed, but acted very calm on the inside. She held up the material, At least I found one... she was bright red, and faced away from Vaan, she did not know what to say.... She just kept silent. She looked back at the blueberry bush, it was evil.....