[PP-F1] Friends make Friendship

Vaan listened to her apologize. No, don't apologize. You did not mean to do it. Vaan watched as the girl kneeled down to the ground and closed her eyes. She then seemed to get mad that he had told her he was lying and then he lied. Hey, at least I told you I was lying right? He said on a soft tone. The girl looked to the blueberry bush. Vaan grabbed the girls hand and faced her toward him. He looked into her eyes. Hey, it was just me. Vaan alone. You do not have to get so embarrassed by little old me. I am not that kind of judgy person. So please.do not get upset. Vaan let go of her. He looked into her eyes and backed up.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youno felt him grab her hand, and turn her towards him, O-okay.... when he let go, she felt a little bit of sadness but covered it up with a smile, A-alright. then she just totally flipped moods on him, she went to serious, Now, we should look for materials To...ge..th...er! she grabbed his hand, and pulled him to a big oak tree, Let's climb up to the top! she was growing way more confident around him now, Vaan was an awesome guy that was for sure. She wanted him to climb first though because there was no need in having him see her undergarments again. Even if the first time was an accident, she did NOT want another one to happen. she slowly dropped his hand, and went behind him, she started guiding him to the tree base.

Vaan watched as she smiled. She turned serious and told him to help her find materials. Together he supposed. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to an oak tree. She told him to climb up to the top. Vaan grabbed a limb and hoisted himself up. He looked down at her and began to climb up. He climbed a bit and seen a problem up ahead. A big jump to reach the next one. He jumped up barely reaching the tree limb. She would probably not be able to reach. She was not as tall. Vaan was scared of being upside down so he put his left down and said, " Grab on! Vaan grasped the limb tightly.

Youno pulles herself up, and got to the big gap, when Vaan held his hand out, she looked at it graciously, the gap was huge, she had watched as Vaan leaped through it, and her heart had raced as he had almost fallen, she braced herself, I can't jump that far, i will end up falling... she looked at him, and sent him a look, Promise you won't drop me? she weighed 102 lbs. a bit inderweight for a girl her age, she went to jump, and leaped, she grabbed his hand, as soon as she got close enough, and she was midair. She had not leapt enough, and she was starting to plumet, she was holding his hand, so she reached her other hand towards his other hand. Her face was twisted in fright, her weight was all on Vaan's arm.

Vaan watched as the girl came to the gap. She looked at him and said, Promise you will not drop me? Vaan looked at her and replied, "I promise I will not drop you. The girl grabbed his arm and leapt. She misleaped and dangled from his arm. Vaan strained from the weight but knew he had to keep his promise. He lifted the girl up a bit and got her onto the branch. Vaan sighed and said, Dont die on me. Vaan looked up and began to climb up a bit more on the tree.

Youno felt herself blush a bit as she looked at Vaan's beautiful blue eyes, and spoke, I won't die if you don't die... she had just met Vaan today, but she felt like it had been forever. She followed him close, until thy reached the top, she looked out, from her sturdy branch, It is beautiful up here. she could see the boars and the wolves, the town of beginnings, and the dungeon. She felt the wind and herself start to sway, she grabbed Vaan, to keep herself from falling, he had grabbed his lower arm, near his wrist. She gave a smile, savoring the moment, she felt all calm, and looked back out at the sky, and the meadows. Her brown eyes melted, and she looked back at Vaan, she gave a big smile.

Vaan watched as Hasai seemed to enjoy herself as they neared the top. She probably could see everything on the floor. They were not at the top yet. Vaan began to climb up after making sure that Hasai was fine and sturdy. Vaan reached the top and actually found himself on a flat circled area with a hole leading to a staircase. Is this another dungeon Vaan looked back at Hasai. She seemed to able to hold herself. Want to go in?

Youno brightened up, Sure! she gripped the bark as she climbed higher, she gave a smile, and looked down, Should you or i go first? she was a bit curious now, and she kept looking at the dungeon. She wanted to know what was in it, But, there could be monsters from floor 100, so we have to be careful, Don't die now, hear me?

Vaan listened as Hasai said yes to going in the dungeon. They both had no idea what was going to be inside the dungeon. Vaan looked at her and her equipment. I myself think I will go first.... Vaan stepped in and he could not see. He did not have night vision equipped. He heard a crunching as he stepped. He took another step and fell about five feet to a different floor. It felt like marble and it was smooth. He looked up and a alley of green flamed torches. He could see the room. It was covered with skulls on the walls and skeletons In the corners. Vaan looked all the way forward in front of the torches. There was a throne of bones and sat upon it was a giant skeleton. It had a fierce looking blade and a grin upon its face. It seemed to be ready for some kind of battle. Crap, what have I got us in? Vaan pulled out his blade and yelled, Stay behind me Hasai. I will tank! With the skeletons health bar laid the name. Skeleton King.

Vaan 29/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 75/75 {2 Damage}

Youno followed Vaan, the air was musky and smelled like decay, she could not see, until green lights torched up, she saw a royal throne and a skeleton with a long blade, she heard Vaan's command and spoke back Right! just tell me when! She stood behind Vaan, and waited for either to attack each other. She went into her fighting stance, ready to attack on the command.

Vaan watched as the skeleton king rose from its throne and let out a bellowing roar. Vaan took a breath before running at the enemy. His sword was in the air as Vaan slashed and dashed at the skeleton king. The smile on the kings face disappeared and turned it to focus.

ID:20417 BD:1 MD:2

Vaan slashed as the king moved. Their swords interlocked. The skeleton king put hard force onto the boy and forced him back about ten feet.

Hasai! Attack now!

ID: 20434

BD: 7

Youno stayed ready and when Vaan told her to, she ran at the Skeleton King. She pulled back her rapier, and did a jab midair, the skeleton king raised his arm, blocking the attack, however her sword manage to hit him somewhat, in which she dealt 2 dmg. She did a backflip, as she fell, and then braced herself. Switch! (writers block! Sorry)

Skeleton King 73/75

Hasai 23/23

Vaan 29/29

Vaan watched as Hasai managed to attack the King and ended up actually doing some damage. She did pretty good. Vaan focused his attention back as she said switch and he took the attention of the king back to him. Vaan struck forward. The blade seemed to go slow motion as the blue light flew through the air.

ID:20505 BD:10 MD:6

Vaan screamed as he burst out with an attack the cracked the arm bone of the skeleton. The skeleton fell back some and Vaan moved in a stabbed the skeleton knocking it to the ground. The sound of hollow bone hit the ground seemed like a melody. The skeleton got up and attacked. It moved at quick speed. It sliced its blade but it only bounced off of Vaan's armor. Vaan laughed. Switch

Vaan 28/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 64/75

ID: 20527

BD: 5

Youno ran in for Vaan, she pulled back her rapier, and drew it towards the skeleton king, it easily grabbed her sword with it's fingers. She did a spiral attack out, she realized she had dealt no damage to the big miniboss, she leaped over the skeleton king, landing on his shoulders she did a barrel roll off, and over Vaan's head, Switch! she yowled midair,she was ready to attack again.

Vaan 28/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 64/75

Vaan

Vaan watched as Hasai attacked and missed her target. She did well. She even ended up doing a barrel roll. Vaan smiled and looked back to the King and it roared with rage. Vaan gripped his blade and attacked.

ID:20872 BD:8

Vaan swung his heavy blade which soared at the King. The blade met its mark making a direct contact with the King. The sound of blade hitting on hollow bone was weird.

Skeleton King

The King was furious. It roared it rage which echoed through the room. It swung its gigantic heavy blade and split a torch in two. It charged at Vaan but the boy managed to strike his leg. It roared again and struck the boy.

HP List

Vaan 28/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 57/75

ID: 20877

BD: 9

Youno was determined to hit the big guy, she watched Vaan attack, and as soon as the skeleton king attacked, she lunged. She did a dip, and Jabbed his stomach, then she leaped back, she had dealt 3 dmg, at least she was getting a new sword soon, that would deal 6 dmg on a no critical strike, she shook her head, clearing her mind, and continued watching the king.

Vaan

Vaan gripped his blade as he watched Hasai attack and jab her sword right into the skeleton. Vaan smiled and stood in a ready position. Vaan then attacked when the girl landed onto the ground. Vaan moved straight at the enemy. It was time for it to die. It was almost at fifty health. And Vaan did not like that number.

ID:20907 BD:9

Vaan hit the skeleton hard and he pulled out his blade and bumped the enemy on the head. The skeleton fell to the ground and Vaan smiled.

Vaan 28/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 46/75

Skeleton King

The Skeleton King watched as the puny players attacked him with such bravery. The girl jabbed him with her blade and then was able to retreat. The boy attack it and butted it with the but of his sword. The skeleton crumpled and looked at the boy with rage and got up. It roared and attacked the boy. It made out a noise that clearly said, Die.... The King began to advance with his blade.

ID:20907

MD:7

The blade entered the boys body and the King held it there to pain the child. He pulled the blade out and struck the enemy. The King made a chuckling sound and looked right at the girl.

ID: 20918/20919

BD: 7/8

Youno watched in horror as the sword struck Vaan, her eyes instantly raged, her body went into a berserk mode, she used two attacks. She desalt 6 dmg to the big bully, before she knew that each time she used her fury within, she would take the dmg she does on the second hit, to her health as well. She narrowed her eyes, and let out a soft noise, before running to Vaan, she had somewhat distracted the bully, she realized she had to do something so he could somewhat recover, she ran to the skeleton and did somehing she never would do for anyone but Vaan, she started to crawl on the skeleton to distract it, hanging tight to the bones. She had to give Vaan time to make sure he was okay, that was a fierce blow.

Vaan 25/28

Hasai 20/23

Skeleton King 40/40

OOC: I do not think you can make two attacks.

Vaan watched as Hasai attacked the skeleton. It was a great dealt hit that stealth a bit of damage. She then grabbed on tight on the skeleton. What is she doing? Is she mad. Vaan began to move forward with his blade in front of him. He had to focus and hit the target. Vaan raged forward and swung his blade.

ID:20977 BD:1

Vaan missed as he tried not to hit the girl. Why was she holding tight on the skeleton. Was she trying to distract it? If so did she know that there is no pain in this game?

Skeleton King

The skeleton king watched the puny humans attacked. One hit. The other missed. The King grabbed his blade and shoved off the girl with his hand. He moved back to Vaan who was barely even hurt. He struck him with his blade quickly.

Vaan 25/29

Hasai 23/23

Skeleton King 43/75

OOC: I have plans! Such as skipping a turn :3 I wanted her to get protective! Lol, actually I didn't mean to do two! My internet wasn't loading, so i pressed it again, and when I reloaded, there was two entreys! owo

Youno was thrown to the floor, and watched as the skeleton king still went to Vaan, she closed her eyes and concentrated, she was a weakling. Vaan was much more powerful than her. She took a skip to get her act together. She drew all the missing pieces, she had had the breth knocked out of her, and felt very weird, like not bad pain, at all.... You don't get pain in this game. But.... Why did she still try to distract the skeleton from Vaan? She let out a growl, getting to her feet, she spoke, Sorry for wasting time! But, you should attack again! She was sure he would hate her for this, but she had to take a tiny break, her tiny body was pulsing with adrenaline, and this caused her to want to keep going. She readied herself and waited.

I really hope Vaan doesn't hate me for this! she frowned a bit.