[SP-F7] The Craft of Drawing out the Sword

His eyes widen, the wolf was caught a bit off-guard as the creaking sound craved for his attention. Ren's head snapped quickly towards the sound, as he was now facing himself against the unknown individual, though the voice seemed a bit familiar to him. "Why does it concern you? But yes, I'm giving my best... and if this body will allow me, I'll give even more." he responded with his dull but not offending tone.

I pulled my hood off.

My name is Ryu...you may not know me...but I'm also called the Black Shroud.....i've been studying in the art of Ninjitsu...as was wondering if this dojo was open to studies for art as such....what are you doing up here? i asked him very nicely but shyly

(OOC: Ninjitsu isnt actually able to be studied in sword art, but im trying to apply what my character did IRL into how he attacks in the game)

Ren quickly nodded towards the man which was presenting himself. A hacking cough sliped his mouth before he replied "My name is Ren, Shishido Ren. It's a pleasure meeting you, Ryu. Also, yes this place is open if you wish train yourself within the arts of a shinobi." with his sombre and dull tone.

"Oh, sorry. I'm training my Kenjutsu, which are sword related arts, though I bet you knew that." he said whilst looking towards Ryu, swaying his sword around in the opposite direction. "I'm trying to train as hard as I can, maybe I'll learn a few tricks on the way. As within real life there are more then one type of fighting style, maybe I'll find another one within this game as well." he added a bit later.