[SP-F6] IS THAT ME!?!?!? <<The Gemini>>

Ssendom warped into the sixth floor, immediately as his plate greaves hit the ground and he can immediately feel the glares of the amazonian women, he shifts the armor where the opening of the chest plate is around his neck, "Tch... This floor always bugs me, the amazonian women of this floor really hate men that appear here... They can't seem to get their panties out of a knot they tied many years ago." He stated bluntly in a very annoyed tone before heading straight to outside of the town. "Going to go spend some time near the waterfall away from these pesky women." He heads out the front gate to get some distance from the women of the Amazon, "Man I sure do hate jungles and forests though. Too many tree's, too many places to be cowards at. It's unsightly to see people be so scared of a head on fight." He rambles to himself with the same continuous annoyed voice.

As he walked through the jungle he looked around at the scenery, "There are just far too many tree's here, they block the view of the sky. Though the tree's look nice in this floor's biome, I should probably bring Meo-chan here. It'd me a quaint place to visit and the temperature isn't that bad at all." He tells himself while walking through the path that leads from the town. "You know, it'd probably be smart if I actually tried to look at the map to figure out where the waterfall is." He stops walking to drop his menu HUD, he opens the map and begins reading over the information of the land from the information broker, "Alright so if I head west till I come to a river, follow it north and it'll lead me to the giant waterfall." He put away his map and immediately headed west towards the river.

After he made it to the fast moving river that flowed south, he turned right as soon as he made it next to the water flow. The terrain was fairly rocky making it slightly difficult to go up the hillside of the river, every now and again the power of the river would splash and push Ssendom back but he didn't let that slow him down. He trudged on fighting the elements of the jungle preventing him from the waterfall. After a while of walking and getting knocked around by the river, he had reached the top of the hill and as he stepped forward he saw one of the most gorgeous sights that he had come across to date in this death game. The lake seemed as large as the floor itself, the water fall covered almost a third of the wall on the opposite side of the chasm that he could see. His mouth seemed to drop as he was stunned at the sight that was at hand, "I have to bring her here... This will be the best place for our swimming date." He looked at the bottom of the pathway along the side of the mountain and saw a small beach like area that noone had seemed to see, "Definitely bringing her here."

As he was about to to walk down the path to get a closer look at the little beach area, he heard someone running towards him trying to get his attention "Heyyyyy, Listen!" Shouting at Ssendom he looked over at the hooded figure running towards him. After a moment it reached him gasping for air for a second, he was completely hooded head to toe making it impossible for Ssendom to figure out who it was. "Sorry to bother you, but would you like to duel underneath the pathway the waterfall goes over?" He asks Ssendom.

Ssendom then grinned which still could not be seen, "A duel you say. I don't mind dueling you, but you better not disappoint me stranger." He quickly retorted to the mans question then followed him after just barely seeing a grin formulate on his face, but Ssendom merely thought nothing of it. He was too excited to wait but he knew he had to, the location of the battle was perfect and it was going to be grand if the man was willing to challenge the Dreadnought.

After a bit of walking they find themselves on the path that leads under the waterfall it was a wide distance to the edge and wall but it was definitely unsafe for reckless combat, this fact just made Ssendom all the more giddier. As they arrived under the waterfall, the duel message popped up from <???> the man who had challenged him to a duel. Ssendom shrugged then bluntly stated, "Bring your A-Game then stranger." And pressed the blue circle when it then changed the rules and conditions from "Half Life" into "To the Death" Ssendom's eyes widened as he set his helmet to Invisible, "Hey you're gonna die if you go through with this." Then the man took off his robes causing Ssendom's eyes to open wide once again.

Ssendom watched as the robes came off then the body seemed to shapeshift into the look of Ssendom and the name <The Gemini> Appeared over it's head wearing The Boar Hide Armor equipped with the starting two-handed straight sword he was given when joining the game. Ssendom laughed at his duplicate, "That's me? That's me Weaker than me? I'LL censored KILL ME!" He shouted in gleeful horror. Before he launched at the creature he dropped his HUD menu to spawn in his Boar-Spine Claymore and tossed it to the Gemini, it was confused as to why he was giving it a weapon. "Come on, if you fight me with that trash weapon it won't be any fun. And I want to see how I used to fight compares to how I fight now. Thank you Gemini, I've always wanted to kill me." His grin became more devious and evil by the second.

ID: 20234

BD: 8 + 2 = 10 (Hit)

MD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Hit)

The Gemini started charging at Ssendom which made him grin ear to ear, so he decided to reciprocate with charging at the Gemini as well. As they reached each other Ssendom saw how it was going to attack from a mile away, he easily deflected the attack off his blade. With a massive opening created he spun once slicing the mid section of the Gemini and then a second time with his blade fully glowing black knocking it a far distance, "Dark Harvest!" He shouted as the attack connected dealing substantial damage to the Gemini, it was not prepared for the power packed behind The Dreadnought's strength.

Ssendom: 40/40

Gemini 33/40

ID: 20237

BD: 8 + 2 = 10 (Hit)

MD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Hit)

Ssendom didn't relent after his 'Dark Harvest', he immediately continued his charge his blade glowing pitch black again, "YOU HAVING FUN YET ME!?" The Gemini was horrified by the man it had mimicked. It had been used to becoming the shape of whom their opponent was and using that as an easy way to steal the life of an unsuspecting adventurer. But it was stunned at how insane this man was, it's like he was the living breathing essence of death and carnage. This man was in it's mind the literal definition of an Unstoppable force. As he reached it, he swung wide and powerfully screaming in blissful horror "DREADNOUGHT'S CLEAVE!" The slash placed across the Gemini continued to cause it to have no control over it's positioning, the man's physical strength was unlike anything it had ever seen in it's entire life forcing the Gemini to be a living breathing interpretation of a ragdoll. To the Gemini it hadn't found an adventurer, it found the real incarnation of a demon in the physical form. His eyes seemed to not even see the Gemini all it was in the man's eye is a thirst to kill. The Gemini learned it had made the largest mistake of it's life here.

Gemini 26/40

ID: 20239

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 (Hit)

MD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Miss)

As the Gemini crashed on the ground, it immediately ukemi'd to get back onto it's feet just to see Ssendom already in it's face like a raging barbarian. It desperately tried to stab into the stomach into Ssendom but just as it thought the blade was going to pierce into the stomach, Ssendom grabbed the blade and shifted it upwards to completely open a massive opening against the doppleganger. He gripped his sword tight with his right hand and swung recklessly cleaving across the Gemini once again, afterwords he used the grip he had on the blade to throw it and the useless creature. It collided with the ground in extreme agony just to hear the spine-chilling cackle of the man who seemed as if he were death itself, "This is how you're gonna fight, you're not worthy of looking like me! If you were me YOU'D censored KILL ME!" He shouted at it with the largest most disturbing smile. Ssendom was enjoying killing himself all too much, he wanted this Gemini to die for reasons that couldn't be comprehended.

Gemini 19/40

ID: 20637

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

MD: 8 (Hit)

The Gemini scrambled to stand up, it swung the Boar-Spine Claymore at Ssendom and banged against his armor. It's eyes were closed till the blade collided with him, it winked it's eyes open to see Ssendom pissed off that the Gemini was being pathetic. He was astonished that this creature would use his face and wouldn't give him the decency of seeing himself, the hate built up inside him. He had never wanted something dead more than this pathetic Gemini. It thought it was hot-stuff taking his face, but now it's less than a mere maggot trying to etch it's way into being an eagle. He punched the Gemini in the face staggering it backwards, "If only killing you was enough, now it aint. I'm definitely going to end that puny existence of yours permanently now." He growls in a deep evil voice.

Ssendom: 39/40

Gemini 19/40

ID: 20638

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (miss)

MD: 3 (miss)

Ssendom slammed his blade down on the Gemini who clashed it with his own, but the Gemini could barely hold his strength up against this brute of a man. Ssendom pressed the Gemini against the natural wall opposite of the open edge that faced the lake. It stood staring into the eyes of a man who seemed hellbent on fighting, there seemed like there was nothing but an unending rage built inside the man. The Gemini felt more and more fear toward his opponent, it knew it made the worst decision of it's life and the only way out was to his opponent's strength. Fighting.

Ssendom: 39/40

Gemini 19/40

ID: 20639

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (Crit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

As the two kept their blades locked, Ssendom took the opportunity and used his heavily armored knee and rammed it into The Gemini forcing it to waver in strength. He grabbed the sword and yanked it out of the way and slashed downwards across it's entire body. It could barely muster the strength to ripped the blade down slicing up Ssendom's hand. He stepped away for a moment as it staggered about and collapsed on the ground in immense pain, "If you weren't ready to die, you weren't ready to truly fight you miserable thing." His voice seemed even more dark and menacing, the feeling of pure hate could be felt exuding from Ssendom's personality and face

Ssendom: 38/40

Gemini 11/40

ID: 20640

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Hit)

MD: 2 (Miss)

Ssendom swung the large blade onto his shoulder and walked up casually to the Gemini who was struggling to get up. As Ssendom reached the useless creature he put his other hand on the blade then did a long circular swing as if he was playing golf and the Gemini was the ball. The force of the blade caused it to slam up against the wall and bounce off crashing into the ground with a very loud thud. After words he grabbed the hair of the Gemini and dragged it to the edge of the mountain side and grinned at it with the most evil look thus far.

Ssendom: 38/40

Gemini 4/40

ID: 20642

BD: 4 + 2 = 6

MD: 2

LD: 13 (Concentration)

As The Gemini hung there without it's blade in hand or any capability to fight there, "You see why our strength is incomparable beyond all comprehension?" He asks it as it seemed to slowly lose consciousness, "It's because I am willing to put everything on the line. I am willing to sacrifice my life to fight, I live and breath for the sake of the hunt. I need nothing but a blade in my hand and the blood of my enemy on it. You know what the difference is between me and you is? It's the Will of the Warrior, and it's fairly obvious-" He jammed his blade through the center of the Gemini as he speaks "-YOU DON'T HAVE NOR EVER WILL YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOT!" He finished with screaming as he let go the hair of the Gemini and it slide off falling into the chasm that the lake resided slowly dissipating into data particles until it reached the water exploding into the last of the data particles, "You weren't even worth my time." He scoffed at it then turned around and picked up his weapon and returned it to his inventory while he places his sword in it's Scabbard.

Ssendom walks back toward the pathway down the mountainside, he looks around to see if anyone is around to see him. After realizing no one is, he swaps out his armor and goes down to cloth pants. Walking shirtless and shoeless he makes his way down the path, "Time to concentrate under the waterfall for awhile, since that was that was the reason I came here in the first place." He talks to himself during the mountainside pathway leading to the base of the waterfall and the giant lake.

Once he reaches the base of the waterfall he looks over the rocks as the waters crash upon them, he takes a deep breath then begins to walk on the rocks. The water came crashing hard but he used his upperbody strength that he uses his greatsword with to withstand the pummeling of the water. It wasn't as bad as he was actually expecting, it was a slight bit heavier in the pummeling than his armor so he was able to keep his balance and prevent from slipping on the watery rocks. Once he reached the center of the rocks he sat down on a relatively flat zone and concentrated on his mind.

Ssendom reached a sense of bliss while under the rushing water, he contemplated over everything that had happened over the course of the time he was in this death game known as SAO. He could remember the cries and the screams of all the people who were scared of this world, he could remember his smirk and his grin of the realization that he gained a new life. He remembered every fight and every face he had come to meet, but one person rung through his head more so than anything else. He began realizing how much he had fallen for Meokka, he knew he lost some of the fight in himself to gain a new one. He had something he wanted to protect and he was willing to get stronger to do so.

He opened his eyes as the water ran down his entire body and stood up, he really wanted to return to her to hold and be with her. He had overcome the weakness he saw of himself, he annihilated the Gemini to take dominance over his own mind. He was a reborn hunter as ruthless and vicious as before, but more confident and determined he would succeed and escape this world which he was beginning to accept as where he truly was meant to live. "If I die, it better be in this world protecting Meokka and those around me." He began to talk to himself with clinched fists, "At first I ran recklessly into fights regardless of if I lived or died. I was only so strong as my arms could carry me, but now... Now I have the assistance of Meokka giving me all the strength I need to conquer this world. I will get her back to the real world and protect her on the way, I am willing to die in combat... But not before I kill and slaughter all in my path or any of those that choose to harm my love. She will return home, this I swear it." He made a promise to himself that he was determined to keep, he had a lingering doubt that she wouldn't want him one day. Yet he cast away the thought and focused on the promise he made. 

Ssendom looked over the lake then breathed out in relaxation and relief, "I'll swim a bit and keep my eyes peeled on the way back to town for any materials if there are any." He stated to himself as he popped his neck both ways then leaps forward and dove into the water. He swam around for awhile aimlessly, he kept his focus on strengthening himself after a fighting his endurance under the waterfall. He kept up his concentration during his reps keeping a consistent speed, he seemed to be affluent to swimming as if he used to be apart of a swim team even. The entire time he swam he continuously had Meokka floating through his mind causing him to work harder, faster, better, stronger. He wanted to be the best around for her.

After a while of swimming he began to feel the fatigue, so he swam over to the path that leads up and back towards town. He breathed heavily as he tried to walk back towards town completely drenched in the waters of the lake, not too far up the path he collapsed down to one knee. "I gotta keep moving, I this can't fatigue me. I need to get stronger. I must become stronger and fight upon the front lines." He spoke in broken fragments trying regain is breath. He closed his eyes then took a very deep breath and held it for a moment, after a few seconds of holding it he could feel something different in his mind. He dropped his menu HUD as he let go his breath and looked at his skills and saw a new extra skill, "Concentration, hmmmm." He thought about it for a second then triggered it to test it, he concentrated on his breathing pattern and within a second of doing so it returned to a normal pace. "Oh this'll be handy." He grinned ear from ear.

ID: 20957

LD: 8 (No free materials found)

Ssendom hopped back up on his feet and began running towards town. Mid stride he dropped his menu HUD and swapped back into his Dreaded Legion armor. After a brief moment of being encased in blue light he was encased in his full plate with his helmet still on hidden. He kept his eyes peeled around during his jog to see if he would notice any mineral veins sticking out of the ground for easy access with the pickaxe that was still sitting in his inventory. He slowed down his pace after traveling for awhile beginning to breath heavily again as his athletics ability seemed to be stretched thin, "Man, I'm surprised I got this far with Athletics. You'd think it woulda stopped giving me the extended energy about a few miles ago. It's so far been the best skill I've allotted skill points too." He stops to stretch and regain his breath for a second time. "Not too far from town. One more rush for it and I'll head back to Meo-chan." He stretched his legs to the point he was tip toeing, when he finished he returned back to jogging pace to get back to town.

ID: 20958

LD: 3 (No free materials found)

During the jog Ssendom didn't find a single material on his way back to town, in fact he didn't even pass by a single enemy or player on his way back even. He slowed his jog to a normal walking speed as he entered the town of Amazon, "Well, lets get on out of here. These amazonians always give me the creeps. The way they stare with hatred and evil in their eyes and I can't do anything about it because they're immortal objects protected by the bounds of this stupid world." He complained to himself in a normal tone, he didn't really care that the amazons could hear him and he was being completely rude towards them. He wanted to get back to Floor four and spend the rest of the night with the one closest to his heart. Upon reaching the Teleportation gate he shouted, "Teleport: Snowfrost Town!" He was engulfed in a blue light, then it immediately dissipated with him no longer standing in front of the gate.