[PP-F6] Hanging with a New friend (Lowenthal)

Clarence teleported to the sixth Floor... he had no idea why he really did that. The sixth floor didn't really bode well with Clarence, probably because of..ugh Spiders. The only good memory here was hanging out with Skylar, their first date and another first. But, today he decided to face his hate and go to this floor, just hopefully not by himself. {Who could i hang out with? Skylar?... haven't seen him in a while. Zelrius? He is busy starting a guild. Lowenthal? Why not, he probably doesn't have much going on } Clarence smiled lightly and brought up his HUD screen, scrolling through his friends list. Spotting Lowenthal's name, Clarence opened him up and sent him a message.

[Hey Lowenthal, its Clarence...obviously. I was bored on the sixth floor and was wondering if you wanted to hang out?] Clarence sent the message and waited for a reply.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenthl had just exited his shop again for the day, upset with his machines and his work. Lowenthal locked the door to his little shop, and heard a familiar *ping* of the private messenger. Lowenthal opened his menu, and was pleased to see it was Clarence. It seemed Clarence wanted to hang out. Lowenthal wrote back.

Floor 6? Okay, I'm on my way. See you soon. Anything I should grab on my way up?

Lowenthal sent his message, and started walking to the floor teleporter ring.

Clarence saw that Lowenthal messaged back, he quickly typed up his reply on the screen interface.

[Anything you want. We could go hiking, swimming, anything really. Just kind of bored to be honest]

Clarence sent the message back and laid his head back on the bench he was sitting on. Even though it was humid, Clarence could probably fall asleep easily. { Wonder what he wants to do today.. hopefully something worth doing }

Lowenthal made it to the floor teleporter and shouted out. "Floor 6!" Then the familiar feel of being transported overwhelmed him. When he opened his eyes, the landscape had changed to a familiar setting, one of thatch huts and women npc's giving him rude glances. Lowenthal looked around for Clarence, wondering if he was nearby. "Yoo hoo! Clarence? You here bud?" Lowenthal called out. 

Clarence was scarred up from his sitting place. { My name wha- oh wait. I was meeting Lowenthal up here... good going me. } Clarence got up from his seat and spotted Lowenthal, basically turned the complete other direction. { Hmm, maybe I will have a little fun with this man } Clarence smiled and little evilly as he slowly took off from the bench, making his way over to the man. {Should I scare him like this? Ehh, oh well. He wont. } Clarence was close up on him now. He slowly reached forward, then he grabbed the man's shoulders and yelled. "Lowenthal!" In his ears,. Clarence started laughing really hard, Lowenthal's reaction was priceless.

Lowenthal scanned the area in front of him. "Where could he be?" He asked himself, aloud. Lowenthal nearly jumped twice his height when Clarence had snuck up on him. Lowenthal was startled, but quickly began laughing. "Ha ha, [censored]. You got me good." He said, turning to his friend. "I'll get you one day. But I'm not gonna tell you when." Lowenthal said, catching his breath. "Didn't take you for a trickster Clarence." He said, crossing his arms.

"Oh the suspense, it is killing me." Clarence was still laughing. Having fun with a friend is what he needed right now. "I don't really think of myself as a trickster, I just know how to scare someone." Clarence smiled and patted Lowenthal on the shoulder. "You are the first person i have really scared intentionally, feel special." Clarence laughed lightly still at that, standing next to the man. "So, i thought we could just walk around maybe. Swim, hike, sight-see, or anything really. I was getting a little bit of cabin fever on the fourth and eighth floors. Needed to change my surroundings a bit. And why not with a new friend? So i message you." Clarence smiled at Lowenthal.

Lowenthal smiled at his friend. "Nice, I do feel special." Lowenthal said. "Now, what's this about swimming?" Lowenthal said, getting pumped up. He hadn't been out swimming ever since he got stuck in this game. "You know how to speak to my heart." Lowenthal said, laughing. All joking aside, Lowenthal was glad to be able to just get out and walk. 

"Good, and I guess we are going swimming now." Clarence smiled and laughed a little, "Now, I got a swim suit myself. I'm not sure if you have one on you at all. We could stop someone... oh wait yeah. I'm dumb. You own a clothing shop who makes swim suits." Clarence face palmed, knowing he messed up. { good going stupid you completely forgot what he told you when you met him on the fourth floor. } Clarence sighed and remembered the fourth floor. How he was with Lowenthal and how to constantly remind himself that he was dating Skylar and not a single man. " know any good lakes/ ponds?"

Lowenthal laughed at Clarence's blunder. "I actually don't have a suit. I'd have to make myself one." Lowenthal said, explaining that even if he had a shop, he couldn't just take the item and put it on. "And I don't frequent this floor. So, I guess who could just wander around until we find one?" He said, shrugging his shoulders. At least he'd get the walk Clarence wanted in.

"Wait, I know a place where we can get a swim suit! Follow me." Clarence grabbed Lowenthal's arm and pulled in the direction of the swim suit shop that Clarence and Skylar went to a while ago. { Man, that date feels like ages ago... where is Skylar? } Clarence looked a little sad at that thought, but quickly wiped that feeling away. The shop was a little ways away so they had some time to talk, and Clarence let go of Lowenthal. "Sorry." Clarence blushed brightly. "So, how have you been? It has been about 2 days since I saw you last.. I think. Just wanting to know how you have been holding up. Haven't met any girls.. or guys?"

Lowenthal yelped, then laughed as Clarence excitedly grabbed his arm and dragged him along. When Clarence let go finally, Lowenthal laughed. "It's fine, it's cool. And about meeting people?" Lowenthal said, touching his chin. "Nope. No one special really." Lowenthal was suave, but not as suave as to find someone in two days. "I've been kinda cooped up in my shop lately. And I've been trying to get some quests in." Lowenthal said, walking beside Clarence, his coat blowing slightly in the breeze.

"You get out more, you are forced to with no exceptions, just saying." Clarence smiles at Lowenthal caring like. The shop came in the view and he looked up, remembering this date, wishing it could of lasted forever... but it didn't. "Lets find you something to wear!" Clarence pushed Lowenthal into the shop, the familiar NPC smiling at the two. "Welcome to my shop. In the back you can try on the clothes you want. Then you can purchase them right there! Call if you need me!" The happy woman NPC smiled and walked off as she is programmed to. "I've already been here but go back, but something good at least." 

Lowenthal chuckled as Clarence basically shoved him into the dressing room. "Alright, I'm getting in." Lowenthal said, closing the door behind him. A menu appeared and had a large variety of suits with varying prices. Lowenthal sifted through them with care, looking closely at the descriptions before picking one out. The sound of equipped items rang out as Lowenthal stepped out of the dressing room. "What you think?" Lowenthal said, sporting a pair of bright white trunks with the hems a bright orange color, nearly matching his hair. 

Clarence was a little shocked to say the least. He knew that Lowenthal would look pretty good in trunks, he might have thought about it once. But, seeing it in person is something all new to itself. The shorts themselves made his skin look tanner, from the contrast of the white and his skin. With the orange hem, his hair shone brighter some how and made his body look better than it already does. Clarence tried not to focus on his body that much but his eyes kept lingering down, looking at the man's body and he had to shake his head to clear his mind. "They.. uh.. look really good." Clarence stammered out, blushing really brightly,

Lowenthal looked down at his trunks. "Do they really? I think they look like a creamsicle." Lowenthal said, jokingly. "Where are your shorts? Or are you a banana hammock kind of guy?" Lowenthal said, giggling. It would be interesting, seeing Clarence in one of those. Well, anything would be hilarious with one of those things. Lowenthal stepped aside. "You going to change, or nah?" he said, jamming his thumb at the booth.

When Lowenthal said creamsicle, Clarence blushed brightly. { Stop thinking dirty!! You are two FRIENDS hanging out and going to go swimming! God, where did you mind go? A sewage drain? } Clarence shook away the thoughts and looked back up at Lowenthal. "Sorry. And I do have trunks, I guess I'll change now." Clarence blushed lightly and opened his menu. He scrolled down to apparel and brought up his shorts. Clarence selected to wear them and his abdomen glowed and a pair of Black shorts were placed on his body. Purple design filtered over the black making it look like the purple was always flowing. "How are mine?"

Lowenthal circled Clarence, studying the trunks. "I like them. Match your eyes. Compliments skin tone. Yes, they look quite nicely on you." Lowenthal said, smiling and laughing. Lowwnthal took mental notes on the pair of trunks. He could use the pattern later, perhaps  he could make a better pair for Clarence. Lowenthal blushed. "We're in our trunks and we don't even know where to swim yet." He said, chuckling.

"I know where to swim don't worry I have been swimming here before." Clarence smiled brightly and grabbed on to Lowenthal, leading him to the water. "So, it is going to take a bit for us to get to the water, kind of a hike. So we got some time to talk and walk." Clarence smiles. { Remember going this way with Skylar, it was mostly him running and carrying me all the way there } Clarence looked at the familiar trees, his body already feeling sticky from the horrid humidity.

Lowental blushed as Clarence took him by the arm again. Lowenthal had no choice but to follow close Clarence. "Man, I'm glad I got into these shorts. The humidity of this place sucks." Lowenthal complained, still hanging onto Clarence. Was he holding his hand? He had no idea as giant elephant ear leaves blocked most of his view. "Is it close? Or like, a few miles?" Lowenthal said, contemplating putting his gear back on, just to have shoes on again.