[PP-F6] Hanging with a New friend (Lowenthal)

"It should be close. The walk was kind of slow the last time I got here, we should be coming up on it soon- oh here we are." Clarence smiled and showed Lowenthal the place they are at right now. A scenic waterfall cascading in a crystal blue lake, untouched. Rock face that holds the water fall flows down to a steady incline to the top, a perfect jumping point to dive into the water. "God I love this place." Clarence breathed and looked back. Clarence had a hold of Lowenthal still and by accident grabbed his hand, not his arm. "S-sorry." Clarence blushed and stuttered, pulling his hand away quickly.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenthal looked at the scenic beauty that was the small oasis. Or at least oasis was the word Lowenthal would use to describe it. "This place. Is awesome!" He said, excited. He noticed that Clarence was holding his hand, and then quickly pulled away. Lowenthal did a quick laugh and started to walk into the water. "C'mon! I'm not gonna get wet all by myself!" He said, before jumping into water fully.

"Ugh fine." Clarence sighed. Swimming had not be the best thing for Clarence, so he decided to walk in, not really into the whole jumping thing. { The water feels nice. Kind of better than when i was with Skylar. But it was really nice with Skylar. Hanging out with someone though is still great. and it is with Lowenthal too! } Clarence thought and swam up close to Lowenthal, not trying to get in his personal space. "So, how do you like the water?" Clarence asked. Clarence was soaking and his brown hair fell all over his head, water dripping from it slightly and he swam around a bit in the water, it actually very warm but cool.

Lowenthal was busy floating in the water. "This is great! The water is nice and cool! Only thing this needs, are lounge chairs and fruity drinks." Lowenthal said, spreading his limbs out, and propelling himself against the water. It had been a long time since lowenthal had gone swimming. "Man, this is relaxing." Lowenthal sighed, still floating. "What's up?" Lowenthal said, as he lightly bumped into Clarence.

Clarence swam around a bit, feeling Lowenthal bump into him."Oh hey, didn't even know you were there. I am good, how about ?" Clarence asked and splashed Lowenthal lightly, swimming away quickly. { This is very relaxing. I needed this. With fighting more around I need more just meeting people threads. Of course, I will probably go adventuring with some time. Hope he doesn't mind that. I believe that you can get closer to people if you fight with them. } Clarence thought to himself as he splashed over at Lowenthal, laughing slightly. "I  have started the splash war." Clarence muttered to himself.

Lowenthal stopped floating and looked at Clarence. "Splash war. eh?" Lowenthal smirked and ducked under the water, slowly making his way to behind Clarence. He the jumped off the bottom of the lake, and came torpedoing out of the water. He fell backwards and splashed water everywhere. Laughing Lowenthal popped back to the surface, his wet hair covering his face.

Clarence coughed. "Wow, nice." Clarence spit out some remaining water and dived under the water. Clarence slowly swam around Lowenthal and popped up from the water, being as silent as possible. Clarence brought his arms up and splashed Lowenthal repeatedly, then tackling him. Clarence went under the water with Lowenthal, tumbling and laughing with him. Clarence swam up and helped Lowenthal up too." You okay? Wanting to make sure you didn't breath anything in." Clarence asked in a more worrying tone. He swiped some hair from Lowenthal's eyes and smiled, his hands on Lowenthal's shoulders.

Lowenthal laughed as Clarence brought him back to the surface. As Clarence brushed the hair from his face, Lowenthal blushed. "Hey, um." Lowenthal said, looking over Clarence's body. "Um, you're kind of close." Lowenthal said, his blush radiating from his face. Lowenthal could feel his heart through his face, the blood in his body moving from point A to B at an alarming rate. 

"Oh." Clarence blushed as bright as he ever did. "S-sorry." Clarence blushed and floated away. "I hope I didn't bother you at all. "Clarence blushed more and dived under the water, mentally beating himself up in the process. { Why did I do that? Am  I just feeling lonely. Or, do I really like this guy? I have no idea. god i'm nervous! } Clarence came up the water quickly and looked away from Lowenthal, his blush slowly fading away. "Soo... yeah. Wanna keep swimming?" Clarence blushed again and wiped the water from his face, him blush very obvious to the world that the indeed was embarrassed, 

Lowenthal swam forward and wrapped his arms around Clarence. "Yeah. I'd like to keep swimming." Lowenthal said, slowly backing away from Clarence. "C'mon, don't look so gloomy. We're having fun." Lowenthal said, splashing the water slightly at Clarence. Wanting to make his friend happy, Lowenthal smiled brightly at Clarence.

Clarence started to smile back, Lowenthal's good mood infecting Clarence. "Okay fine." Clarence laughed and splashed Lowenthal back lightly. "But sorry I was in your personal space. I got a feeling it really bothered you so that is why I was looking all gloomy," Explained Clarence, shrugging his shoulders and swimming around a bit. { Okay, lets actually try to have a good time and not have myself ruin it. } Clarence sighed and swam over to Lowenthal. "So, how is your shop going?" Clarence asked, splashing Lowenthal lightly again. "This swimming is a whole lot more peaceful than the last time I was here." Clarence mumbled, now floating.

Lowenthal floated on his back again, his feet dangling. "It's fine. I think I need new equipment though." He said, relaxing. "I've been making some bad things lately, and have to throw items away." He said, closing his eyes. "And what do you mean by that?" Lowenthal said, turning his head. He knew that Clarence had a boyfriend, and was curious as to what happened here before.

Can't wait to get new equipment. Need some, probably talk to Oikawa about it." Clarence mumbled. Lowenthal started talking about his shop and the lack there of good products. "I know the feeling. I haven't done much with my shop, considering I haven't been around to get materials in forever." Clarence sighed and floated around the water more. Clarence was tempted to fall asleep but Lowenthal asked what he meant about being here before. "Oh, for my first date with Skylar we came here and hung out. Then dinner and then... an inn." Clarence blushed brightly. "But, I haven't seen Skylar in a while... " Clarence trailed off and smiled sadly.

Lowenthal furrowed his brow. "Well that's not fair at all." Lowenthal said, crossing his arms as he floated by. "Not fair to just have a date like that, then not even a PM." He said, frustrated for Clarence, if he wasn't already. "I mean what kind of person just gets into a relationship, and then disappears." He said, now standing in the water. "I mean, I know that if I was in a relationship, I'd actually be a good boyfriend!" He said, holding up his fist and grinning.

Clarence smiled lightly at the proclaiming Lowenthal." Yeah, people would be lucky to have you." Clarence smiled and stood up, the water up to mid abs. "I still like Skylar it's just.. he is never around any more and it has been kind of sad and lonely ever since." Clarence sighed and hit the water lightly. "Sorry if it sounds like i am venting my frustrations to you. It's just that you are a good listener and it is nice to talk to someone." Clarence smiled and walked around in the water a bit. { I wonder what happened to Skylar... Hope Lowenthal is fine with me complaining to him. He is so nice. And kind of a looker to be completely honest. }

Lowenthal crossed his arms. "Ya, you'd be lucky to have me." He said, laughing. Lowenthal blushed slightly, but didn't care. "And you can vent all you want man. I like listening. I'm a pretty good at that." Lowenthal said, he looked at Clarence. "Well, if you're that lonely. We could do stuff." Lowenthal said, rubbing his hair back. It slicking back, due to it being wet.

"Yeah I would be." Clarence blushes a bit and laughs. { Am I starting to like this man? No! I am dating Skylar... but where is he now.... } Clarence's thoughts began to trail off and he looked back over at Lowenthal. "I am lonely. But, what kind of stuff do you mean?" Clarence started to get nervous and started to blush again. { He is not thinking about that right? Oh god, getting nervous kind of. I have already done something like that but that doesn't mean anything. I do miss Skylar but i have feeling very lonely.... } Clarence looked down and looked back up at Lowenthal.

Lowenthal shrugged, then laughed. "Stuff like this." he said, waving his arms around meaning to show the area. "I mean, we can go swimming. Or go pick flowers. Or go on an adventure. Or gossip about people. Who cares?" He said, before smiling at Clarence again. "I mean, as long as we're having fun. Y'know?" He said, before cannonballing next to Clarence.

"Oh okay. I was nervou-Ah!" Clarence flailed and fell backwards. Lowenthal jumped from above and went right into the water. "Jesus man!" Clarence exclaimed and pushed Lowenthal playfully. { Jesus, he really knows how to scare someone } Clarence sighed and swam around Lowenthal a bit. "That really surprised me. Jesus." Clarence sighed and swam next to Lowenthal, relaxing in the water. "This is fun. Hanging out with you is a pretty fun time. swimming is good too, haven't really gone flower picking before but it sounds okay." Clarence shrugged and looked at Lowenthal.

Lowenthal laughed as he appeared back from under the water. "Ha ha, told you I'd get you." Lowenthal said, giggling. "Flower picking is actually nice. Cause of the two different flowers." Lowenthal said, holding up two fingers. "There's decor flowers, and mat flowers." Lowenthal said, proud of his knowledge of flowers. Lowenthal stopped talking about flowers, and moved on to a different subject. "So, would you like to get a bite to eat sometime?" He asked.