[PP-F6] Hanging with a New friend (Lowenthal)

"Two different types of flowers. Something I probably would have never taken the time to learn... ever." Clarence laughed and listened to Lowenthal ask about dinner/ food sometime. { Sounds like a date } Clarence thought, thinking to himself. "Where would you want to go?" Clarence asks, swimming around some more. The sun set slowly started to set on the horizon and the light changed, giving it a beautiful scenic look. "Wow, that is beautiful." Clarence sighed, looking out in the distance. "Glad to be out here in this time." Clarence sighed, his eyes sparkling off the setting sun. The light reflected off the water and shone in fragments everywhere.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenthal swam over to the waterfall, and sat on the rocks next to it's base. "No idea. I'll let you pick the place." He shouted over to Clarence. He watched as the setting sun made the water glisten a magnificent silver. The sun's rays, creating a collage of oranges, blues, and reds within the trees, almost as if it was fire. The sound and mist of the waterfall filling Lowenthal's nose, filling him with nostalgic feelings. Back to when he and his family would visit the beach on windy and sunny days. Lowenthal closed his eyes and smiled. "This is the perfect moment." He said opening his eyes, just how long had he been here with Clarence? He looked at his hands, which weren't pruning at all. Perhaps, it wasn't coded into the game. Lowenthal hopped back into the water, and swam over to Clarence. "Hey, it about time to head back yet? Or do you have a nightly activity planned?" Lowenthal asked, curious to see if Clarence had actually planned this out or it was all just a spur of the moment idea.

"We have to head back? Aww, fine." Clarence laughed and slowly walked out of the lake. The light twinkled off the water on Clarence's body and he tried his best to get the water off himself. Clarence smiled warmly at Lowenthal. { He is a good person. Hope to keep him around to hand out with for a while } Clarence thought to himself. There was no pruning on Clarence's hands but it really felt like they had been there for a long time, a relaxing day to be honest. "Today was amazing. Thank you for putting up with me." Clarence laughed and walked over to Lowenthal. "And no. It was more of a 'Spur of the moment' Kind of thing. Came to this floor and just decided to hang out with someone, and long behold. I chose you." Clarence smiled and gestured to the man. Clarence looked up to see the sun slowly starting to fall more on the horizon, the colors changing to darker tones in the water and area around them. "Beautiful night." Clarence murmured. {Wow, this floor truly is beautiful. If you take the time to actually explore the lands and find this place. This lake is amazing. Better come back here again soon. }

Lowenthal climbed out of the water behind Clarence. Lowenthal giggled as Clarence tried brushing the water off. "Just change your clothes." Lowenthal said, as he brought up his menu. He equipped his Leather Coat and normal clothing again. "See? Completely dry." Lowenthal said, doing a small twirl. He and his clothes were now completely dry, even if his hair was a little damp. He smiled, remembering the first time he met Calrex who taught him that trick, after Lowenthal had fallen into a fountain. It was also then that Lowenthal decided to actually become an adventurer. "I'm glad I met you Clarence." Lowenthal said with a smile. "Let's head back." Lowenthal suggested, one hand in his coat pocket.

Clarence smiled warmly at Lowenthal. He brought up his menu and equipped his clothes. His form Fitting Jacket, changed his pants, and everything else. Clarence sighed and felt his warm clothes on him, feeling so different than it did before. "Thanks, I forgot about that entirely." Clarence shrugged and put his left arm in his pocket, the right one next to Lowenthal still out. "Tonight was great. not sure how many times I said that. But, it is the most peaceful and relaxed I felt in a while." Clarence smiled and looked up at the sky, it turning to night fast. "Wow, the night cycle really comes quick on this floor, I forgot that." Clarence thought aloud to himself, looking upwards into the sky.

Lowenthal walked ahead, alongside Clarence. "Yeah. I've never actually seen it change this quick before. Perhaps we just got lucky." He said laughing, before stepping over a overgrown root. His hand drifted and bumped Clarence's. Lowenthal blushed, but didn't pull his hand away. Instead he grabbed ahold of one of Clarence's fingers with his own. Smiling softly and looking at the ground.

Clarence looked down and blushed when Lowenthal grabbed one of his fingers. { He is holding my hand! I should pull my hand away! But... I think I really like him. No! I'm dating Skylar... Right? Oh god. I like Lowenthal... where has Skylar been...?  } Clarence decided, he didn't pull his hand away. "Yeah we might have got lucky. I mean, it is a beautiful night." Clarence swung his arm a bit, an involuntary action that he didn't mean to do. { I am dating Skylar! okay, this is strictly platonic. But I don't want to lead him on.. } Clarence looked dow at his hand and silently pulled it away. Clarence frowned and looked away from Lowenthal. "I- it is getting really late." Clarence mumbled, his face turned away from Lowenthal. { God, what have i done.. }

Lowenthal looked at Clarence, and at first didn't understand what was going on. Then he understood. "Ah, Jesus." Lowenthal said, scratching the back of his head. "I don't mean anything. I mean, I'm not trying to force anything." He said, getting his words confused. He took a deep breath, before speaking. "Look, I know you have a boyfriend. And all I hear about is him and how he's always gone. So I figured I could take a shot. Y'know?" Lowenthal said, comfortable with his answer. "But you're right, it is getting late. We still on for a bite to eat sometime?" Lowenthal asked, not wanting things to be sour between them.

"Y-you are fine! I understand what you meant. But until things are sorted out with me and Skylar I don't know what I want. Thank you for being so cool with it. I feel really bad just... I hate having to shoot people down. You will find the right person. I promise, I will even help in the hunt for the perfect Boyfriend or Girlfriend." Clarence smiled lightly at Lowenthal. He hoped that some day Lowenthal will find the best guy or girl, maybe even him. Just not today with him. {  I feel bad for shooting him down it is just that I could never cheat on Skylar, ever. I need to talk to him about his lack of response to anything I try talking to him with... Hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Lowenthal's eyes lit up and he went into a small victory pose. "Yeah! Operation: Find Lowe a Date is a go!" He said, laughing from the gut. A deeper laugh than normal but a full hearted one. "You're a swell guy Clarence, and I wish you the best." He said, lightly punching Clarence's shoulder. Lowenthal yawned, and stretched his arms. "I think I'm gonna go pass out at the shop." Lowenthal said, walking to the teleporter ring. He waved bye to Clarence, as he teleported himself to floor one.

"Haha yeah, this Operation is go. don't worry.. I will find someone!" Clarence raised his fist in the air. He blushed when Lowenthal complimented him and called him a swell guy. "You aren't to bad yourself Lowenthal, don't sell yourself short." Clarence smiled at Lowenthal warmly at his comment. He felt Lowenthal hit him slightly on the shoulder and Clarence smiled. "Have fun passing out at your shop, probably going to find an Inn here. Bye!" Clarence called to Lowenthal. He watched the man dissipate into a cloud of Blue crystals and Clarence began to walk to the town, his heart in his chest moving at an unusual rate. { Oh god. I'm starting to have feelings for Lowenthal... }

Rewards:

1 Skill Point Each.

800 Col: 400 Each.