[PP-F?] (Complete) A Practice Duel That'll Pierce the Heavens! (Lowenthal)

(Disclaimer: Renegade 4 Lyfe. But Seriously. This match will not count as the match for the Upcoming Season hosted by Zelrius and Ssendom. This is simply a practice match and has no affect on our record pertaining to that season.)

Oikawa hadn't had the chance yet to enter the Battle Arena. Why ? He doesn't even know himself. The blonde stood in the middle of the Colosseum like structure. His cape draping him and naturally flitting in the slight breeze that washed over the area. A magnificent place for a bout. From the stunning architectural detail to the feeling of vigor and grit left by this place, one could only hope to have nothing but success in this arena. The spectators were scarce today. Not very many had attended these events when it's unannounced such as his practice fight with Lowenthal. A finger cut through the air as a menu dropped down. He set a few parameters and let the match request sit suspended as he waited on the arrival of his newest opponent. I want to see what I'm in for come Saturday. This will be a great way to gauge his ability as a fighter..

Lowenthal stepped out from the cover of shadows, his kunai spinning on one finger. "So, you couldn't wait, huh?" Lowenthal asked, already knowing the answer. He stopped spinning his kunai and gripped it. "Shall we then?" Lowenthal asked, looking at Oikawa. Lowenthal was nervous, he'd never had to fight another player character before. Hell, he hadn't even faced human mobs before. But lowenthal remained calm, and smiled. He also took this time to size up his opponent.

Stats:

LVL: 30/ HP: 73/ DMG: 8/ ACC: 3/EVA: 4/MIT: 3

Heal +2 HP on CD of 10+
Parry
Thorns +1 (OPP BD 6-8)/Paralyze +2 (OPP BD 8-10)/ Bleed +1 (BD 9-10)
+1 LD

Skills:
Athletics/Battle Healing R2/Block R4/Light Armor R3/One-Handed Rapier R4/Parry/Precision/Survival

The blonde smirked as the familiar orange hair of Lowenthal's peaked from the shadows. "You already know the answer to that. Plus I haven't had a bout in a while so I figured I need to warm some time before the big day." Flicking the request over, Oikawa drew his crimson blade, Kyuketsuki, and his shield, Inquisiteur, and took a lowered defensive stance in preparation for the fight. Should he accept the timer would begin to tick. The blonde scanned the player over. He actually seems quite decent. I know his blade is top stuff considering I crafted it and the rest of his gear doesn't look weak in the least. I hope the parameters I set are okay.

Parameters:

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

This fights will be 80 HP per a participant. Fight will continue until one participant drops to 40 HP (Or Half Life). THIS WILL NOT CAUSE DEATH.

[20334] LD: 2 [1+1] (Highest LD attacks first.)

HP 44 Level 18

Basic Stats

Damage: 5 ~ Evasion: 2 ~ Damage Mitigation: 1 ~ Accuracy: 1 ~ Stealth Rating: 14

Equipment

Kashin Koji (+2Dmg, +1 Keen) ~ White Leather Coat (+2 Evasion) ~ Accuracy Bracelet (+1 Acc.)

Items

2x Healing Crystals(Heal 5hp on use. No post turn)

Skills

One Handed Dagger Rank 1(+1dmg) ~ Light Armor Rank 1(+1Dmg Mitigation) ~ Search and Detect Rank 1(+1LD) ~ Sneak and Hide Rank 2(+2 Stealth Rating)~ Athletics (+5hp, +1 Dmg)

Extra Skills

Concentration(+1 BD, 5 turn cool-down)

Lowenthal accepted the duel agreement. The parameters set to those that they would be at the actual fight. "Piece of cake!" Lowenthal said, readying his kunai. The battle was going to depend on skill, and items. The HP was the same, and it seemed that Oikawa had better gear. No matter, Lowenthal was faster, but that sheild. He didn't know what it could do yet. But he knew it was going to be tough to get his kunai around it. 

ID: 20341

LD: 15+1=16

BD: 6(thorns activated)-4=2(miss)

Lowenthal waited till the counter had hit zero. Not to waste any time, Lowenthal lunged forward at an alarming rate reaching forward with his kunai. His kunai pelted off of Oikawa's shield and Lowenthal felt a twinge in his body like he had been poisoned or suddenly electrocuted. "Damn. The hell?" Lowenthal said to himself, watching his HP drop by one point. That would be troublesome, hopefully the RPG magic would be with him, and it wouldn't cover Oikawa's entire body. Lowenthal braced himself, for Oikawa's attack.

HP List:

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 79/80

Oikawa, The Faint: 80/80

Oikawa smirked at the lad's enthusiasm. "Prepare yourself," stated Oikawa as the timer drew near. But perhaps he was the one that should've been prepared. As the timer dropped to zero, an orange blur accelerated towards him. Having dealt with faster players, the blonde anticipated his strike point and moved his shield accordingly. A ringing clang resounded as the blade sparked off his shield. "You're quicker than I thought, though you'll need to be less predictable. And as for that sudden pain you felt. That was thorns and unfortunately, I have even nastier surprises than that."

Dashing forward, the blonde added some pressure by dishing out a few light jabs. Not meant to strike but to catch him off guard as he prepared his actual blow. Ducking low, he raised his shield. As he exploded forward, he used his shield to feign a shield bash as his crimson sword pierced the player. Jumping back, he created some distance and to clearly see what was coming next. 

[20349] BD: 7 (6+3-2) Hit

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 72/80 (-7) [8-1]

ID: 20354

BD: 5-4=1 (miss)

Lowenthal kept stepping back, trying to avoid the stabs and blows. But to no avail. Oikawa was something completely different then the several boss mobs Lowenthal had fought before. Lowenthal tensed and blocked to counter the shield bash. But he felt a pin in his gut, as Oikawa had pierced him. Oikawa backed off, satisfied with his strike. "Damn, you're pretty good." Lowenthal said, spinning his blade and catching it. Lowenthal rushed at Oikawa, determined to at least damage Oikawa. He reached out with another stab, and Oikawa stepped to the side. 

HP List:

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 72/80

"Thanks. You're not half bad yourself. With a few more investments in skills, you'll definitely be formidable." Another lunge from the orange-haired came sped by as he quickly side stepped the attack and turned on his heel. Rocketing forward he brought his blade across his back. A red crescent forming forming from Lowenthal's shoulder down across to his hip. He knew that he should win this match but he didn't want to hold back in the least as the fight would go on. Stay alert and calm. Be confident not cocky. Anything can happen in these type of bouts.

[20361] BD: 9 (8+3-2) Hit

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 64/80 (-7) [8-1]

Id: 20363

BD: 1 (Why even bother putting numbers here?)

Lowenthal felt the blow and and yelped with pain. To avoid being in closer he rolled forward, and to his feet. He quickly spun to face Oikawa. He looked at his weapon, and clutched it tightly. "Dammit. I'm too weak. I'm under leveled. No." he said, looking back up at Oikawa. "I'll get at least 1 strike in." He promised himself. He readied himself, preparing for an attack and to strike Oikawa on the counter.

HP List:

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 64/80

Oikawa was prepared for yet a third lunge but was surprised when Lowenthal rolled out of the way and poised for a counterattack. Playing defensively will only get you so far. You have to be aggressive to become the victor. Slowly pacing forward, the blonde sized up Lowenthal and picked out a weak spot in his stance. Jumping forward, his cape flared out as he landed in a crouch  lower than his waist as he sword bashed the player backward. The hilt of his blade glowing red as it connected with the player. "Your reaction speed is what'll get you. And your focus seems off. Focus man, The last thing I want is a flawless victory."

[20366] BD: 9 (8+3-2) Hit

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 57/80 (-7) [8-1]

ID: 20370

ID: 10 7dmg-3=4dmg

Lowenthal felt the hilt of Oikawa's blade connect with him, nearly knocking the wind out of him. "I'm not playing defensively. I'm waiting." He said, as he drove his kunai down onto Oikawa. He quickly backed off, satisfied with the attack he did. "See, not a flawless. I got a hit in, Ungh." He said, gripping his said. "Wh, what!?" Lowenthal couldn't move, his body numb and unresponsive. Damn, a paralysis enhancement. "How dirty." Lowenthal chuckled.

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 57/80 

Oikawa, The Faint: 76/80 -4[7-3]

And focus he did, as his counter attack scraped past his shield and snagged him in the shoulder. Had it not been for my shield , that would've been worse. But confidence remained on the blonde as he watched his Paralysis take effect. Lowenthal staggered back as his body locked up making him an easy target. "Sorry, told you I had some nastier tricks up my sleeve." He wasted no time in leaving behind crescent marks on the player as he struggled to regain movement. "It'll pass over shortly but this match is coming to a close I believe." Making some more distance between them, Oikawa prepared to make another attack.

[20374] BD: 6 (5+3-2) Hit

CD: 7

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 50/80 (-7) [8-1]

Oikawa, The Faint: 76/80

Paralysed, unable to move for this turn.

Lowenthal felt the blows connect. He winced in pain, but he felt his body starting to untense and loosen. He still couldn't move, but he could feel himself regaining feeling again. All he had to do was take the damage now, and dish it back out. He still had this. "I'm confident I can get at least one more hit in before you finish it off." Lowenthal said, smiling.

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 50/80

"Sorry to burst your bubble mate but I have no plans in letting you deal anymore damage." Like a sudden flash of white light, the blonde sped forward and plunged his blade deep into Lowenthal's chest. Giving it a sudden twist, he removed the blade and watched as his sword glowed red signifying that bleed had activated and that no matter what, Lowenthal would lose here shortly. "That last hit may sting a bit. My final trick happens to be Bleed which means that no matter what happens you're gonna lose." An ego boost coursed through him as he waited to see how Lowenthal would retaliate. The fight was definitely over but would he still fight with all he has?

[20382] BD: 10 (10+3-2) Hit

CD: 3

Lowenthal, Master of Shadows: 41/80 (-9) [10-1] BLD: 0/2

ID: 20390

BD: 3 (Miss)

Lowenthal felt the second thrust in his chest. As he regained feeling, he leapt back holding his chest. "Damn, you got me good huh?" Lowenthal said, noticing the 'Bleed' debuff, and the one hp he had left till the duel was over. "There's nothing I can do now huh?" He said, trying to desperately calculate a way out. Finding nothing, he relaxed his body. "Alright, one last attack. Here I come!" He rushed at  Oikawa, dagger in hand. He tried to stab, but his arm drooped and caused him to miss, and crash to on knee. "Damn. Good fight though." Lowenthal said, waiting for the bleed to take effect. "That was fun." he said, smiling.

Keeping his vigor, Lowenthal still attempted to attack the blonde as he staggered from the blow. "It was a good fight indeed, " responded the blonde as he side-stepped the final attack before being declared the winner due to bleed out. Sheathing his blade, he offered Lowenthal his hand in attempt to help him up. "I'd consider inviting you to join the Brigade but I see you're already affiliated with Absolute Pin. Shame really, your talents could be better used with us but then again the council would need to decide. Nonetheless you have my respect Lowenthal."

Lowenthal took Oikawa's hand and  helped himself up. "Thanks for the compliment. But despite it faults, Absolute Pin has it's perks. And the leader is not to bad to look at." Lowenthal said, shrugging. "But if this is just a taste of what you can do. I can't wait for the real thing." Lowenthal said, holding out his hand for Oikawa to shake. 

"I understand, and I'll be look forward to the real thing as well." he stated as he grasped Lowenthal's hand gave it a firm shake. Unsure of what to do at this point, the blonde decided make small talk with Lowenthal before exiting the arena. At the least he felt they could be good acquaintances. "Speaking of AP, how is the guild right now? Things seem to be a little shaky from the outside looking in. Everything alright internally?" He knew he was prying but no harm no foul in small talk right?

Lowenthal shrugged. "Eh same old, same old. Everything seems fine. There's of course a few members of whom I disagree with, but hey. That's life." Lowenthal said. "And besides, there's not many people who can deal with Lowenthal, Master of Shadows." He said, laughing. Mostly at himself, but at his joke as well. "At least there's a bunch of cutie's in Absolute." Lowenthal said, grinning like an idiot. "Why you ask?" Lowenthal questioned.

"Just curious. I have ties with your rook, Calrex, and your Knight, Teayre as well as Kotori. So in a way I'm just checking up on them without asking. Call me weird haha." Oikawa then chuckled at Lowenthal's joke. This guy is funny at least. Swiping through his menu he sent a friend request. Here's a friend request if you ever need more weapons or a someone to adventure with or even talk to, I'm here for ya. You have gained yourself a powerful ally. I have some guild stuff to attend to, but don't hesitate to pm me about something."

Lowenthal laughed back at Oikawa. "Don't sweat it. I'm sure I'll be using this thing for a good long while." He said, juggling the kunai in one hand, before setting back onto his hip. "But when it comes to the fight, you better bring your end game. Cause I'll be bringing new tricks." Lowenthal said, before walking away. "I'll see you at the fight. Or if I run into you before then. Before then." He said, chuckling at the joke he made.