[SHOP-F1] Crafts of Heaven (PKer Accessible)

Crafts of Heaven

heaven_logo_by_heavenbr-d3bdzke.jpg

the shop is located on the floor one, just outside the gates that enters the safe zone. The interior is a marble white walls with dark hard wood floors. As you enter the building to your left is a waiting area for players to sit and enjoy tea or coffee, on the other side of the building has shelves lining the walls and in the center of the floor is several canvases that are partially done. A gentleman sit on one of the stools, with his back to the door. any time the door opens there is a light chime, the gentleman turns around and greet you with a smile. He has jet black hair that almost reaches his shoulders, his skin is light and fair, he is wearing cloth clothing with a deep blue chestplate. "Well met, My name is Alucard. How can I help you today?" Alucard says as stands up from his stool and sets down his platte.  

exterior of the building 

a63aff2e98010866e41fc7f4d0c3d839.jpg

My stats

Beginner Artisan

+2 crafts per day

14/20 EXP

Prices

Good: 100,(1 Mat) Uncommon: 450,(2 Mats) Rare: 750,(3 Mats) Perfect: 1150, (4 Mats)

Projects  Prices Will Vary.

Miniature Masterpieces (available only at current rank)

Lucky Charms (not available)

Trinkets (not available)

Projects - prices will vary (not available)

Guild and Friend Discount of 30% Available Please PM for more info.

Order form

Item: <Item Name>

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece / Lucky Charm / Trinket / Project

Quality: Bad / Good / Uncommon / Rate / Perfect

Enhancement: (Fill in)

Description: Description of your item

All items enhancement must involve looting or crafting unless you've approved it through a GM.

In stock

Name: Sparrow's tail

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: Rank 1 (Beginner Artisan

ID: 20498 

Roll: 11

Item Type: Clay trinket

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Skill rank (Light Armor)

Description: A clay trinket that resembles a small sparrow, it has a chain connected so that it can be attached to a weapon or piece of armor. 

Name: Sun God's circlet 

Your Rank: Rank 1 (Beginner Artisan)

ID: 20517

Item Type: Miniature Masterpieces (Charm)

Enhancements: +1 Skill rank (Rapier Skill)

Description: A bracelet with several small topaz gems set in it with a large topaz gem in the middle of it.

ID: 20498 10:51 pm Craft Attempt #1

CD: 11 (Rare Item)

Alucard takes a piece of clay in his hands and shapes it to resembles a sparrow. 

Name: Sparrow's tail

Your Rank: Rank 1 (Beginner Artisan

ID: 20498 

Item Type: Clay trinket

Enhancements: +1 Skill rank (Light Armor)

Description: A clay trinket that resembles a small sparrow, it has a chain connected so that it can be attached to a weapon or piece of armor. 

- 1 mat

ID: 20515 12:49 am

CD: 5 (bad)

Alucard takes a bracelet and attempts to set a ruby, but his hands was too heavy as the ruby cracks. "I hope I can save this." Alucard speaking to himself once again.

Crafting salvage attempt

ID: 20516

LD: 11 (Attempt fail)

Alucard tries to reset the ruby to cover up the crack but as he does he hit the gem too hard and shatters it completely. "Well gods damn it. How did I manage that?" Alucard yells out of anger. 

-1 Mat

ID:20517

CD: 11 (Rare)

Alucard grabs another gem, this its a topaz, and attempt to set in a bracelet. after awhile and carefully handling, he manages to set the topaz. Alucard hold up the bracelet. "Perfect! I love to see my hard work turn into something beautiful."

Name: Sun God's circlet 

Your Rank: Rank 1 (Beginner Artisan)

ID: 20517

Item Type: Miniature Masterpieces (Charm)

Enhancements: +1 Skill rank (Rapier Skill)

Description: A bracelet with several small topaz gems set in it with a large topaz gem in the middle of it.

-1 mat

Ssendom came to a shop he hadn't seen on his many travels through the town, "Hmm, another Artisan shop? I am in need of some cooking upgrades, lets pay this man a visit." He tells himself drawing attention of the nearby crowds making them think he's a weirdo, but really he doesn't even care about that. He pushes the door open to see a familiar man running the store, "Ah Alucard so you have opened your own store! Good good!" He greets him in a strange but humorous way. "I am here to place some orders if you don't mind. I am not too worried about when I get them either, just the sooner the better." He chuckles as he grabs a quill and paper and gets to writing.

Item: Azue Kitchen Set Gem Handles

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: Crafting Attempt

Description: A simple gem handle design with the gems in a randomized pattern though it is shaped in a way to improve the grip of them.

Item: Reapers Pendant

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 LD

Description: The Reaper is the symbol of the afterlife, it's uncanny ability to make it's scythe harvest on command while imbuing fear into his targets. This array of black and various gray's makes in intricate interlocking weave of chains meet up to a Hood with a bleak nothingness in the dead center, like a void as to where The Reaper will take them.

After Ssendom finishes writing his orders he drops down his menu HUD and places 2600 col in a coin pouch and places it on the table, "Tip included, so when you have the chance get those to me soon as possible? Heh, thank you." he joked with his question knowing he didn't give Alucard a chance to answer yes or no to the speed of the making, "I gotta get hunting with my Princess so I'll talk to you later Alucard, seeyah." He saluted slight with his index and middle finger to signify saying goodbye.

-2600 col

Ssendom came to a shop he hadn't seen on his many travels through the town, "Hmm, another Artisan shop? I am in need of some cooking upgrades, lets pay this man a visit." He tells himself drawing attention of the nearby crowds making them think he's a weirdo, but really he doesn't even care about that. He pushes the door open to see a familiar man running the store, "Ah Alucard so you have opened your own store! Good good!" He greets him in a strange but humorous way. "I am here to place some orders if you don't mind. I am not too worried about when I get them either, just the sooner the better." He chuckles as he grabs a quill and paper and gets to writing.

After Ssendom finishes writing his orders he drops down his menu HUD and places 2600 col in a coin pouch and places it on the table, "Tip included, so when you have the chance get those to me soon as possible? Heh, thank you." he joked with his question knowing he didn't give Alucard a chance to answer yes or no to the speed of the making, "I gotta get hunting with my Princess so I'll talk to you later Alucard, seeyah." He saluted slight with his index and middle finger to signify saying goodbye.

Alucard looks at the door to see Ssendom enter his shop. "Hey Sen.... Okay.... Uhh.... Okay?" Alucard barely manages to say as his friend came through his shop like a tornado. "That was odd" Alucard says as he picks up the coin purse. "Well I better get started" Alucard turns around to gather the supplies to make his first custom items.  

+2600 Col 

ID: 20663 Craft Attempt #1, 1:50 am 

CD: 6 (bad)

Alucard is painting a boat out at sea, the water is calm and the sun shines bright, on the horizon of the painting there is a storm brewing. Alucard didn't pay attention to his platte and he made the mistake of dipping his brush in the wrong color and smears it across the painting. "Oh sweet Neptune!" Alucard says as he cleans his brush. 

ID:20664 Salvage Attempt  

LD: 15+1=16 (successful)

Alucard manages to save the painting but it is worthless. Alucard take the painting and hangs it in his waiting area for his quest to enjoy since he worked so hard on it.