PP - F9 Absolute Pin Guild Quest: Bandit Camp Team Three <<Bandit Camp>> (Teayre, Meokka, Hikoru and Lowenthal)

As she leaned against the building opposite the Drunken Crane Inn, Teayre gently rapped her fingers along the hilt of her katana as she waited for her group to leave. “Hopefully they won’t use a teleportation crystal, it’d be rather stupid if they did though.†She muttered to herself, before raising her eyes slowly pulling her hood up as the snow started again. Tutting the small red head folded her arms as she recited the names of her team members.

“Meokka.†She was a capable fighter, even if she could be a bit annoying with her speech. Her heart was always in the right place.

“Hikoru.†A bit slow in terms of fighting but he seemed to have something deeper he knows how to get through to people.

“Lowenthal.†Someone who likes to be late, yet there could be potential he was an unknown. Equal chance to disappoint and impress.

Hikoru made his way to the building, standing next to Teayre and nodded, happy to get this quest started. He touched the sheath of Back-Biter one more time, then let go and sighed

"So I guess your stuck with me." He joked with a small chuckle. When in reality, his nerves were shot. He was scared about someone on his team getting hurt. He took a deep breath and let it out quietly. He knew he would do everything in his power to keep this team safe, no matter what the cost

Lowenthal stepped outside, back into the cold.  He looked at Teayre. "Alright, so what's the game plan?" Lowenthal asked, rubbing his hands together to fend off the cold. "We going in quietly, or we just gonna charge them?" Lowenthal asked, curious as to what the game plan actually was. He scratched the back of his head. "Not to toot my own horn. But, I'm actually pretty skilled with being sneaky." He said, leaning against the inn.

Guest Meokka

stats for this quest

Damage Total: 6  Evasion Total: 1  Damage Mitigation Total: 0  Accuracy Total: 0 loot:+ 4

General 

HP (2*lvl) +3 + 5 = 48 Job: Blacksmith 

Skills

â–º Search & Detect

»2/5 Ranks
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank.
Description: Players investing in the search and detect Skill have a higher chance of finding hidden Treasure and Loot Chests as they explore Aincrad, as well as being able to detect hidden monsters and traps. For each Skill Level invested, a player gains +1 to their LD.

â–ºConcentration adds a +1 to the attack it is used for, but has a 5 turn cool down period.)Activated free - 5 post cool down (Extra Skill)

â–º AthleticsEffect: +1 DMG, +5 HP

â–ºBattle Healing 2/5 Ranks Passive Effect: Recover X health on natural CD rolls of 10+ (X=Rank Level)
â–º two handed assault spear rank 1 (+1 dmg) 

Equipment 3/3

Spoiler 

Name: Honey Bee Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Evasion (-1 enemy BD) + 2 Light Momentum (+2 bd after you miss)

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description: A practical combat armor set that consists of dark-purple colored short pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves and a sleeveless shirt that combines the colors: light pink and white. On top of the right clove there is Ariel's crowned lion logo, specific to her shop.

Name: En Passant

Item Type: 2 handed war lance

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Paralyze : on 9 - 10 natural rolls the enemy skips their turn,  (2) Damage : +  2 Damage 

Description: This lance is purple with a white hilt in the shape of a pawn. artistically Inscribed on the blade is the name Meokka in golden letters. As the blade goes up it creates a hand guard on the hilt on this part of the blade etched in gold is a crescent moon with a rabbit on it. Which is the Shop's logo. 

Lapis Lazuli Starlight Ring

Rare 

Lucky Charm

+2 loot Die roll

This ring is said to only be found when a person thinks of their deepest wish in the moment. This ring will provide them the luck they wish to have.

Items

Spoiler 

2/6 inventory

Matriarch Stinger's Potion [+1 DMG for a battle]

Name: Griever Ring

Enhancement: +2 Evasion

Item type : Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare

Description : A ring with a design worked into the shape of the Greiver, it grants good graces on the battlefield providing a bonus to evasion.              

She came and looked at Hikoru and then Lowenthal. She nodded to Teayre and listened to them all chit chat. She was also curious about the plan. She wasn't exactly sneaky but it seemed Lowenthal wanted to brag that he was. She found it interesting. She wondered what all the bandits really had. It'd be nice if they had some extra ores or gems. Though she didn't say that out loud. Seeing as all her questions were already asked she waited for Teayre to answer them all. Though she gazed at Lowenthal. She liked the sneaky approach. "I don't like risking you, how confident are you really?" She asked without worry or amusement. 

As her team assembled before her Teayre looked to each of them, smiling. “Right, for Lowe’s sake I’m going to reiterate my rules in a group. The quest and everything is secondary. Getting everyone back alive is the most important thing. If anyone is going to stay behind and perform ‘heriocs’ it’s me got it? I’ve already been through enough crap in this game I’ll survive some pathetic bandits none of you are going to die. Not on my watch.†As she looks at each of them waiting for their words of reply she sets off after hearing them all.

“Let’s move then.â€

Making her way to the teleportation plaza Teayre spins about bringing her menu up and selecting floor nine.

“I’ll see you there, meet me at the entrance to Vulcan Village. Trust me when I say I’ll be safe okay.â€

As she spawned in Teayre quickly moved her feet, she appeared as if she was flying through the streets her <Sprint> ability activating without a second thought. Skidding to a halt on the bridge Teayre leans on one of the railings leaning over gazing into the lava bellow.

Guest Meokka

She went into the gate, teleporting to the proper floor. She tapped the back of her foot. "She should trust me better then that. She knows I'd never leave her behind. Ever. Baka." she started to run her athletics passive skill made it easy to run the distance without breaking. She thought about the bandits. I still don't know if I'm suppose wait it out or not. Hiding isn't my style. Not with a lance on my back. She thought to herself. Meokka slowed as she reached the meeting location and sat down. She leaned against the wall there. (Going second for turn order as posted above)

Hikoru nodded and made his way to the Teleportation Circle. He looked at the chilly floor and sighed

"Just as I was getting used to the temperature...." He said as he looked at the sky "Teleport! Floor 9!" He said as he was enveloped in a blue light, and soon made his way to the meeting point. As he jogged his way there, he soon stopped and put his hands on his knees panting for breath

"Its....So....Hot...." He said as he sighed and kept moving. Soon his clock became drenched, and he took it off, putting on a plain shirt and making his way to the meeting point. He saw Teayre and made his way over, and fell to the ground with a sigh

"Why is it so hot...." He said as he saw a red glow close behind, and looked to see Lava. He panted and sighed "That may be why...."

Lowenthal shrugged his shoulders. "Well, fine by me if someone else wants to do all the work. Let's get going." He said, frustrated that someone would say things like that. Even a higher up in his guild. Another issue with him was that, where the hell did this 'Tearye' get off basically calling him an idiot. She wanted to fight all the bandits on her own, it's was fine by him. He stepped into the teleporter and teleported to floor 9, following Tearyre and the rest of the group and kept his hands in his pockets.

As each of her team member showed up Teayre smiled before pulling her hood up around her face. “Okay then let’s move out guys, we’ll have a short travel probably two hours at most to go to the bandit camp. Keep your eyes peeled we’ll try and avoid combat until we get there. As for the bandits. Since only Lowe has any sneaking capabilities we’ll take them on all at once. Shouldn’t be too hard.â€

Nodding at each member Teayre begins to head out in the direction of the camp, as she looked around her there seemed to be no mobs that where taking an interest in her party. Finally after what seemed like a long time travelling to her as she didn’t utter a word her eyes glossed over a small wooden fortification that lay below them in the middle of the tracks.

“Okay guys. Let’s get ready.â€

(Each Person will control One Bandit. Each Bandit has 35 health each and deals 4 damage per hit)

Guest Meokka

Meokka had a vice grip on her lance as strong as steel. She ran alongside of the crimson haired maiden whom she considered her friend. Every now and then she oscillated around the woman then disipeared to the rear of their party. She'd give everyone a nod as she saw they faired well. Her amethyst eyes darted around on the lookout for any sort of trouble they could happen across. It was a very quiet run luckily, or at least it had been for now. She started to fall back and stayed near the others. "How are you all holding up over here?" she asked quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru grips the sheath and unsheathes Back Biter, seeing its steel made him slightly grin.

"This may be interesting...." He thought to himself as he charged into the bandit camp. A bandit saw him and started charging for him. He smiled then went into Poker Mode, turning off his emotions and feeling no sympathy for these bandits. He sighed and smirked slightly.

"Ready when you are Big Man." He said in a Monotone voice. He slightly squinted and prepared to fight his next enemy.