[PP-F1] The forging of a new partnership (Jomei)

Alucard closes his shop for the day to get out for a stroll, as he enters the town of beginnings safe zone, Alucard walks past the local shops and window shops at a slow pace. Alucard never stops long enough to buy anything "hmm I wonder how the tournament fights will go?" Alucard thinks aloud. Alucard placed bets on Okiawa and another fellow named Jomei. Okiawa is a safe bet for sure, even tho Okiawa is against Lowenthal. I hope Dillon doesn't get upset that I did bet against him. Alucard thinks to himself. "But this Jomei fellow, I don't know if he is worth the Col. Maybe if I got to meet him in person, that could be a different story." Alucard says to himself softly.

With his fight only a day away, Jomei thought he should spend his day grinding and practicing his sword skills. The first floor would probably be the best place to do this, since the boars are pretty simple to kill and that would make it easy to practice his swordsmanship. Warping to the First floor from the second, where he was doing some thinking in his shop, he quickly made his way through the all so familiar Town of Beginnings to get to the outskirts of town. His face was that of determination and focus, he had other things on his mind as well as the fight. The disappearance of those closest to him, including the girl he was beginning to really care about. He knew they weren't dead, since their names still appeared on his friends list, but he could not help but be paranoid. He shook his head, {Cant get my mind off of this fight.}

Jomei had finally made it to the spawn site of the families of boars that he once feared. "Alright old friends, wanna help me out?" 

He pulled his sword out of its sheath and charged at the boars, fighting them off pretty easily. 

---

After a quick fight of fighting off a couple of boars, Jomei made his way back to the safe zone to take a break. He let out a tired exhale and wiped the sweat from his brow as he leaned against the walls of the city.