[PP-F4] Melting Monsters and Self-Restraint (Tryst) COMPLETE

BD: 8 6dmg

Tristan did one final lunge at the monster, charging it with his spear and slamming the spear into its chest with the spearhead and piercing through it, the monster scattering into a million pixels and leaving them in complete safety from harm.

Tristan sighed and unequipped his spear to give a free hand and walked to Tryst. He wasn't sure how tired she was but he had a feeling she might be tired from her running and fighting and was there to catch her. He grinned and said "Well, we did it."

Tristan 56/57

Tryst 9/9

Avalanche 0/50 DEAD

Tristan moved in and smashed the block of ice, driving his spear into the chest of the thing and it crumbled away into thousands of tiny crystals before pixilating and disappearing into nothingness. Tryst felt herself swoon from exhaustion but Tristan caught her and kept her upright.

“We did it,†he said. Tryst rested her back against his chest as she looked up at him upside down above her. “We did,†she smiled in return.

The young woman turned around and jumped up on the man wrapping her legs about his waist and quickly pressed her lips to his before he could even protest over what she was doing.  Her fingers curled themselves into his hair and she hugged onto Tristan tightly as she gave him a rather long, deep kiss.

Tristan obviiously guessed right and caught the poor maiden in his arms, who looked truly exhausted from her efforts. He smiled and held her. Well, by held what he wasn't expecting was the rather sudden embrace by Tryst though, who jumped on him and wrapped herself around him, smooching his face deeply. His face turned crimson and out of reflex to ensure she wouldn't fall he wrapped his arms around her. The kiss had him rather surprised so he reacted little, still a little dazed.

When the kiss broke, still holding her mind you, he chuckled awkwardly. "I assume that was uh...apprectiation?". His eyes azed in another direction and his face red with embarrassment, not really sure how to proceed. He barely met her and yet she was already on him like glue. "Do you want me to uh...take you home? I mean its been a long journey and some rest do well for both of us." He wanted to see how she continued proceeding with this, since he was still trying to figure her intentions, a skill he was incredibly poor at (OOC: yay for flaws!).

Tryst pulled back and smiled finding the man’s face rather red after she’d kissed him. She meant to poke fun at him for it but he spoke before she could. Tryst brushes her fingertips over Tristan’s lips as he spoke and smiled naughtily, “Why don’t you take me home with you so you can warm me up and I can further show you my deep appreciation for your coming to my rescue.† The petite cutie leaned in and nipped Tristan’s bottom lip playfully as she waiting for an answer. “You cannot say no to this,†she said shaking her head. 

Tristan went even redder, close to dropping her in surprise. So that was what she meant. Well...uh...this changed a lot.

"I um..." he was interrupted by her lip bite and saying that he could not deny it. Something in his almost endless patience for his niceness snapped and somehow sexual frustration that had been pent up gave way, though trickling through rather than crashing. "I uh...sure..." he said, walking as he still held the small girl in his hands. It didn't seem seem hard at all to lift her, plus she was a good foot smaller than him.

He walked them to Floor 2 using the teleport first where his shop was, since he used his shop as a house seeing as players couldn't own houses yet and floors in their shop was the best they could currently get.

Tryst gave the man the eye as he opened his mouth and began to stumble around with his words. He finally agreed and the pretty woman patted his cheek firmly as she grinned.

â€œGood boy…†she said and smiled.

Tryst didn’t often get rejected so she was glad to keep her rather stellar record intact. Nena was carried off the field and was being taken somewhere to rest and warm up.

All in all it wasn’t a bad adventure.

THREAD COMPLETE

The Players have earned the following:

TRYST

200 Col

4 SP

Snowfrost

TRISTAN

200 Col

1 SP

Snowfrost