[F4]Snowfrost town:The Angelic Forge[PKer Accessible]

Available Materials: 2

blacksmith_s_shop_by_zanariya-d6twt7b.pn

(I do not own Picture)

The Angelic Forge

The Angelic Forge is one of the only forges that is available to Player Killers.The current owner is Hasai, and it was created in loving memory of her best friend, who was a blacksmith in real life. Weapons and Armor and other Items, can be sold here, as well as bought! Or you could trade in one item for another item of the same Quality.

You walk in, and you notice a small girl, sitting at a counter, you wave and go to place your order.

My Stats:

EXP: 89/160 (Assistant Blacksmith)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)

[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)

[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP

Good Item: 2 EXP

Uncommon Item: 3 EXP

Rare Item: 5 EXP

Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Prices:

Legend: B= Bad, G= Good, U= Uncommon, R= Rare, P= Perfect

C=Value in Col M=Value in Mats

B Item 50C/1M

G Item 100C/1M

U Item 400C/2M

R Item 800C/3M

P Item 1200C/5M

Trades:

You may trade in anything to the store, for an item of the same quality in the same item type:

EX: Trade in Perfect Dagger, for a Perfect Curved Sword IS NOT allowed...

EX: Trade in Perfect Dagger for a Perfect Dagger with diff enchantments IS ALLOWED.

Order Forum:

Name:

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality:

Item Type:

Enhancements:

Description:

Enjoy Your Stay!

Edited by Hasai

For Sale:

Weapons:

Good 

Name: Gomi

ID: 21460

Roll: 9

Quality: Good

Item Type: One-handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: None

Description: This weapon is made of a golden material, it does a base dmg of 1, and is just like a starter sword.The hilt it black, and the handle is black as well.

Name: Protect

ID: 21925

Item Type: One-Handed Dagger

Description: A simple one-handed dagger.

Uncommon

None

Rare

Name: Dawn Striker

ID: 21667

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: One-handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: Damage: +2 dmg

Description: A curved sword, with a sharp edge, it takes the colors of dawn, orange, pink and yellow. The handle is a royal blue.

Perfect

Armors:

None

Tools:

None

Shields:

None

Capable of Making:

Weapons are used for melee damage

EX: Curved Swords, Straight Swords, Rapier, Battle Axe, Etc.

Shields are used for defence

EX: Curved Small Shield, Square large shield, etc

Heavy Armor for defence

EX: Chestpiece, Gauntlets

June 26th, Attempt: 1

ID: 21304

CD: 7

LD: 3

Youno was excited for her first attempt at a craft, she had just opened her shop, and she could not wait. She took out the mallet she had obtained from Isaac, her mentor, and took one material from her supply, she gripped the hammer. and melted the material, she pried it out, and set it on the anvil, she started to bang it with the hammer, This is somewhat easy... Much easier than in real life. She lost her focus, and attempted to make a dagger, the dagger would be make of a speed type metal. She frowned, she had unsuccessfully crafted a bad item... She let out a breath, and tried to get the materials back, upon failing, she tossed it in the trash bin...

-1 Material

June 26th, Attempt: 2

ID: 21309

LD: 14

Youno took yet another material, and set it in the forge to melt. She turned away, and started to clean up her front desk. She went back to the forge, to see if it was ready, and frowned, she had over melted it, and now it was very bad. She took it out, and tried to bang the melted ingot, but to no avail, she crafted a very sappy bad long sword. She tried to recover it, by cooling it down, and setting it back in the forge, but sadly, recovered nothing. She frowned at her fail. Well, Tomorrow will be a new day, and I can try again later! She smiled, and went up to the front desk, in case any customers came in.

-1 Material

Finally Goldenarroz has pitched in enough MAT so that he could get himself a new weapon and also help his friend Hasai out with her professional life. He walks into the shop of Hasai and nods a hello before placing an order.

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality: Perfect Item

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Enhancements: 2 Damage and 1 Paralyzes

Description: A one-handed rapier light enough for me to take into battle.

Goldenarroz also states that he will pay her the 5 MAT once she finished making the sword and also informs her to call it the phantom blade.

Youno smiled as Goldenarroz entered her shop, she smiled, Well, see.... I kinda need the payment before I start, but since you are a close friend, I will let you do that. But from now on, you gotta pay before hand if it is in mats! That is what I like. She gave a wide smile, and changed into her work clothes, before heading to the forge.

June 27th, Attempt: 1

ID: 21459

CD: 3

Youno heated up her forge, and set her material inside to heat it up. She turned away to check the stats he wants for his new sword, and while she was away, she heard a loud bang, she turned around, her eyes wide. Her ingot had melted to fast, and had burst! She ran over, and attempted to get it out of the forge, and tossed the exploded ingot in the trash bin. Hoping her next outcome would be better, she grabbed another material. She crossed her fingers, and closed her eyes, hoping she would make an item.

-1 material

June 27th, Attempt: 2

CD: 9

Youno felt close to making an enhanced item, she pulled out the warm ingot, and started to bang on it with her hammer, making it in the shape of the one-handed straight sword, she successfully crafted a sword! Her first item! She would name it something special. Sadly though, her success was not great, and she was unable to get the perfect item she was supposed to make, This will take forever! She thought to herself, as she closed her forge for the day. She wanted to finish his weapon quickly so she did not loose a customer! Especially her friend!

-1 material

+Gomi

Name: Gomi

Item Type: One-handed Straight Sword

Description: This weapon is made of a golden material, it does a base dmg of 1, and is just like a starter sword.The hilt it black, and the handle is black as well.

I read the PM given to him by Hasai. Oh well... I guess it is only right after all the help she has been for me the past few days. I checked the amount of mat I have. He had enough MAT to spare for this new wicked weapon he was about to obtain soon. I reluctantly paid the 5 MAT that was required to buy the weapon and sighed. Time to go MAT hunting again..... were my thoughts when I left the shop.

-5 MAT

June 28th, Attempt: 1
CD: 11

Youno heated up her forge, hoping for the best for the day. She set a material in the forge to heat up, and pulled it out. Then she took out her mallet, and started to hit the hammer, hoping for the best income, she had yet to pray to the die gods, yet she started to craft something, just going with what her heart was set on. Sadly, it did not take the shape of the one-handed rapier she had to make, but it took shape of a one-handed curved sword. She smiled, she had created a rare item! But she still had to make that perfect item for her friend. She did not want to loose any customers....

-1 material

+1 Dawn Striker

Name: Dawn Striker

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: One-handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: Damage: +2 dmg

Description: A curved sword, with a sharp edge, it takes the colors of dawn, orange, pink and yellow. The handle is a royal blue.

June 28th, Attempt: 2
ID: 21668

CD: 6

LD: 20

Youno set another material in the heat, and she took it out, then she started to craft an item. Her mind set upon the one-handed straight sword, she let out a cry of alarm, as she whacked the material wrong, and she felt her spirits drop. Then she attempted to save the material, and with success she got the material to be fixed! That meant, even though she ruined a craft, she still got it back! She felt happy, and went to pray to the dice gods, before she stopped working for the day.

-1 material

+1 material

June 29th, Attempt: 1

ID: 21669

CD: 2

Youno felt happy about her latest success, and when she heated up the forge, she accidentally made the flames to bright! She set the material in, not realizing it, and when she had to take it out, she realized it was beyond fixing. She ran to her forge, and put out the flames, her mind racing, as to what could have happened, Everyone makes mistakes, you are fine! She took a couple deep breaths, and tossed the uncraftable material in the toss bin. 

-1 material

June 29th, Attempt: 2

ID: 21670

LD: 8

Youno instantly felt discouraged, as she put on the forge, the flames this time being to little, as it had been pored water on it, she made them brighter. Then she set the material on the forge, and tried to craft the rapier she must make. Suddenly, she looked at it, the rapier reflected her bad mood, and it was all messed up. She did not feel like trying to gain the material again, and so instead she just tossed the badly shaped rapier in the trash bin. She closed her eyes, tomorrow she might have better luck.

-1 material

June 30th, Attempt: 1

ID: 21928

CD: 10

Youno heated up the forge for the day, and smiled, she couldn't wait to make more items for her shop! Upon setting the material in, taking it out and pounding it with her mallet, she smiled, as it took shape of a trusty rapier, however, it was not the quality that Goldenarroz wanted, so she had to try again. She looked up, and named the item, 'Dark Presenter'

-1 material

+1 Dark Presenter (Rapier)

Name: Dark Presenter

ID: 21928

Roll: 10

Quality: Uncommon

Item Type: One-handed Rapier

Enhancements: Damage: +1 damage

Description: A rapier that is completely black, everything and everything. The tip is extra sharp.

June 30th, Attempt: 2

ID: 21926

LD: 7

OOC: Accidentally double rolled, will take the first one I rolled

Youno took another material, and set it in the forge, then she took it out, and beat it with her mallet. However, when it was made, it was poorly crafted, she sighed, and was unable to gather the material back. She tossed the bad item into the bin, and decided tomorrow would be a new day, and she could most likely craft the item tomorrow.

-1 material

July 1st, Attempt: 1

ID: 21924

CD: 12

Youno heated up the forge, ready for a new day, and she gripped the materials in her hand, she took 2 materials with her, and placed one in the forge, then she pried it out, upon setting it on the anvil, she started to craft it in the shape of goldenarroz's rapier, she successfully made it, and smiled. Her first perfect item! she set it in the evaluation bin, so it could be evaluated. She pumped her fist in the air, as she realized she had leveled up in her blacksmithing!

OOC: Will PM Goldenarroz when approved

-1 material

+1 Swift Wind

Name: Swift Wind 

ID: 21924

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect Item

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Enhancements: 2 Damage and 1 Paralyzes

Description: A one-handed rapier light enough for me to take into battle.

July 1st, Attempt: 2

CD: 9

Youno set the other material in the forge, and took it out when it was ready. Then she put it on the anvil and set her mallet to it. She crafted a good item, named Protect and she smirked, it was a basic one-handed dagger. She set it on display, knowing full well, no one buys good items. Chasing that thought away, she smirked, and moved on.

-1 material

+1 One-handed dagger

Name: Protect

Item Type: One-Handed Dagger

Description: A simple one-handed dagger.

July 1st, Attempt: 3

ID: 21937

CD: 6

LD: 17

Youno set another material in the forge, and pulled it out, upon hitting it with her mallet, she wanted to craft a round shield. She watched, as it took shape of what she wanted, she grew to excited, and it broke while she was making it. She let out a sigh, and attempted to get the materials back, she got them back successfully, and smiled wide, at least she hadn't lost any materials with this craft! She put the material away, and waited for customers. She wanted more customs to make, as she had none.

-1 material

Succeeded in getting it back

+1 material

Having been PMed about the fact that my sword had been created. I rushed to the store to pick it up. The rapier was called the swift wind which matches my fighting style. Quick and powerful. This rapier will do lots of damage to my opponent and I can't wait to try it out. I felt the power of the rapier with my hands and saw the reflection of the lights across the rapier. Perfect. I love it... I thought as I smiled to Hasai for making the blade and after putting it in my container, I walked out of the shop.

July 2nd, Attempt: 1, 2, 3 and 4

ID: 23896/23897/23898/23899

CD: 12/8/12/12

Youno heated up the forge, and placed a material in, before setting it on the anvil, she banged it with her hammer, and smiled as she came out with a perfect item the first shot. She named it, and set it in the evaluation bin, before continuing her work. She had leveled up! And now she could make another craft. She grabbed another material, and frowned as she realized she was down to 5. She set the next material in the forge, before taking it out and crafting another item, this time it was good, but she did not mind. She set another material in the forge, and pulled it out, she was now able to do chestplates, and armor types. She knew Cho had mention she wanted a chestpiece for damage mitigation, and so she set her mind on a chestplate. Then she watched as it turned into a perfect item, she rejoiced, and set the last material in the forge, before taking it out. She had crafted another perfect item, this time it would be hers. She had one up for sale, and this one was the one for her. She named them all, and made sure the three perfects were in the eval. bin. She had also wrapped Cho's gift in wrapping paper.

Name: Light's Banishment

ID: 23896

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One-handed dagger

Enhancements: +2 damage, +1 accuracy

Description: It is half white and half dark, it somewhat resembles yin and yang.

Name: Love

ID: 23898

Item Type: Light armor

Enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

Description: A lovely white dress, used as light armor, it is a special item, crafted by the heart, for a young girl named Cho. It was made as a gift, and is actually more like a sorry gift, than just a gift.

Name: Dark Night

ID:  23899

Item Type: Gauntlets

Enhancements: +3 unarmed damage

Description: They are black in color, with golden threading, and are more like gloves than gauntlets.