[F4]Snowfrost town:The Angelic Forge[PKer Accessible]

Emblem walked into his guild mates shop and smiled when he saw his friend Cho sleeping on the counter. Great to see you Shien! He waved to the Familiar then continued to his guild mate who he assumed would take a custom order. Hello Hasai! It's great to see you! I was wondering if you could make me a custom weapon. one that could make Golden's rapier cry in fear! Emblem shot his famous toothy grin to the blacksmith then sat down in the seat next to Cho. Here's the information!

I assume this will be enough money?

-400 Col

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality: Uncommon

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +2 dmg

Description:A blue sword with implements of roses on the hilt.

+400 col

July 3rd

Attempt 1, 2 and 3

Youno heated up the forge for today, and set a material in her forge, so she could complete the weapon Emblem wanted her to make. She gripped her mallet, and took the material out. She started to hammer it. She did this 3 times, and looked at her outcomes when she finished... 

Attempt: 1

ID: 23891

CD: 11

She came out with a rare item, and she looked at the enhancements, before setting it in the Evaluation bin.

Name: Warrior's Spirit

ID: 23891

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: One-Handed curved sword

Enhancements: +2 dmg

Description: A sword with implements of roses on the hilt.

Attempt: 2/3/4

ID: 23892/23893/23902

CD: 6/4/11

LD: 14/17

-2 materials

+1 Warrior's Spirit

+1 rare item: yet to be named

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One handed straight sword

Enhancements: +2 DMG +1 Paralysis

Description: A long silver blade with rune markings etched into the metal work. It glows red whenever in use. The hilt has the shape of large silver open mouthed dragon across the pommel. 

Thorrissia had heard about Hasai's shop from when she'd first met the girl a while ago on floor one, and now that she'd managed to go up and explore floor four a little bit, was rather surprised to come across the shop. As she was looking for a decent sword and had recently gone material gathering, the girl was certainly up for buying one off of Hasai. The brunette wondered casually into the store and examined one of the weapons on display, curious to see some of the young blacksmith's handiwork. "Yo, Hasai, you there? I'm interested in ordering a weapon. I have my payment upfront to order in a perfect quality one handed straight sword that can do +3 DMG. You reckon you could do that for me? I want to name it Volundaesia.

Lowenthal walked into the quaint shop. Normal he would be shopping at Oikawa's place, but Oikawa had closed it down, and was taking a brief vacation. Lowenthal sighed, as he approached the counter. "Hello? I'd like to place an order." Lowenthal said.

Name: Oda Nobunaga

Item Type: Weapon[Dagger]

Enhancements: 2Bleed, 1Damage

Description: During the peak of the samurai’s presence in Japan, no samurai was stronger or more cunning that Oda Nobunaga. His name is one of the most recognizable in Japanese history, and it isn’t without reason...

"Also, I was wondering if I could use this as payment?" Lowenthal drew his kunai and placed it on the counter. "More than willing to use this, if I can." Lowethal offered.

Emblem walked into the forge and looked at the finished orders. That looks like the one. Emblem pulled out a beautifully made blue sword with implements of roses on the hilt. Wow this sword's Awesome! Emblem pulled it out of it's sheath and admired the blade. He acsessed the item to learn the sword was called Warriors Spirit. Hmmm I like it. Emblem put the Item into the inventory then left the shop.

+ 1 Warriors Spirit

• 2 weeks later...

Youno smiled, as the two people entered her shop, Course I can! you can pay afterwards if you want Thorissa! She took the Kunai, and examined it, Sure thing! Will get them done as soon as possible. Since Thorissa entered first, I will work on hers first! That okay Lowenthal? As Emblem came in and took his sword, she smiled, Enjoy! After waving, she placed the Kunai on her back counter, she would look over it's enchantments later. She walked in the back, and decided she wouldn't let anyone down! She gripped her mallet, and turned on her forge. She started to heat it up, and placed four materials out, ready to start. She had recently gotten some more materials to use. She placed her four materials out, and started to get to work. By the end of the day, she had crafted 1 perfect, 2 uncommons and one good item. She decided she would check out the two uncommons and one good later, and so for now she had finished up Thorissa's weapon! Time to set it in the evaluation bin!

Name: Volundaesia

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: 25282

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One handed straight sword

Enhancements: +2 DMG +1 Paralysis

Description: A long silver blade with rune markings etched into the metal work. It glows red whenever in use. The hilt has the shape of large silver open mouthed dragon across the pommel. 

ID:

#1:25282

#2:25283

#3:25284

#4:25285

CD:

#1:12 (Perfect)

#2:10 (Uncommon)

#3:8 (Good)

#4:9 (Uncommon)

Youno heated up her forge, determined to get the dagger made for Lowenthal, she set 4 materials near the forge, and waited for it to heat up. She set the four materials in, and took out the first, one upon banging it with her mallet, she came up with an uncommon item, the second material she came up with nothing. It was all but dust. The third was dust... And the fourth was uncommon. She sighed as she cooled down the forge, Guess I haven't made anything that is worth my time just yet. 

ID:

#1: 25441 

#2: 25442

#3: 25443

#4: 25444

CD:

#1: 9

#2: 1 

#3: 2

#4: 10

+2 uncommons

-4 mats

Thorrissia examined her new sword, feeling exceptionally pleased. "Thanks Hasai, this is fantastic." She exclaimed, making a transfer for 5 Mats to the blacksmith. Perhaps it was a little bit stupid buying two swords with very similar names to alternate between, but Thorry was nothing if a little eccentric. "This looks like a brilliant weapon. I can't wait to use it." The girl grinned, running her hand in wonder down the metal work of the sword. One silver dragon, one red dragon. Both dangerous whenever she decided to use them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Youno heated up her forge, and set 4 materials nearby, Alright, I may have some customers, but I really need to make a new sword.... For myself.... It is very important, so here we go! She put the materials in the forge, and took them out one by one, putting her hammer down upon each one, as she took it out, she looked at her results.

-4 materials

+5 EXP

ID:

1: 26111

2: 26112

3: 26113

4: 26114

CD:

1: 1 (none)

2: 4 (bad)

3: 6 (good)

4: 2 (none)

Edited by Hasai

Youno heated up her forge. Her goals for the day were set in her mind, as she laid 4 materials out, Most likely I will evel up today, but I also need to make a lot of perfect items. She let out a deep breath, she had no idea she had been holding, before setting a material in the forge, she took it out and hit it with her hammer.

Name: Meow

ID: 26184

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-handed Rapier

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage

Description: A emerald green bladed rapier, with a red glow, it has a silver hilt and handle. The hilt has a silver cat shape, with an emerald eye.

ID:

1: 26184

2: 26185

3: 26186

4: 26187

CD:

1: 12

2: 6

3: 5

4: 9

+15 exp,

-4 mats,

+1 uncommon

+1 Meow

Edited by Hasai
I rolled!

Oh god was I woefully unprepared for this floor. It was absolutely frigid and to make matters worse it was snowing too.  I'd need to get some new clothes too I made a mental note to myself. I made my way over to the nearest player and kindly asked for the directions to my destination. He seemed happy to comply and sent me on my way. It didn't take my long to find the blacksmith shop I was looking for and i felt instant relief as I opened up the door. With my red frostbitten nose walked toward the counter to face the back of who I assumed was the owner. "Excuse me. I'd like to order a weapon"

Name: Nightslayer

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Enchantments: +damage

Description: An obsidian blade exuding a strange dark energy (haha this sound about right?)

withdrawn

Edited by Koumori

Name: Dusa

Item Type: Gauntlets

Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 MIT 

Description: A pair of dark silver gauntlets with small spikes on them [something like this]

Seeing as Hasai had managed to make her such a decent weapon, Thorry had no second thoughts about returning. The brunette made her way with great enthusiasm to place her next order with Hasai, humming a happy tune as she entered the shop. "Hey Hasai, I was wondering if you're not too busy if you could make me a pair of gauntlets that has +2 Thorns and +1 Mitigation?

Golden walked into the shop, he was going to become a tank and he needed some better equipment in which he would require to become a good tank. Becoming a tank is exceptionally hard and he would have to take quite a long time in doing so. Golden snickered as he walked into the all-too familiar shop of his guild leader, a blacksmith. He hoped that his orders would be completed quick and fast so that he would become one step closer to the ultimate tank that will take damage and attract the attention of enemies.

Name: Godly Iron Shield

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: 2X Dmg MIT, 1X Paralysis

Description: A shield that represents heaven and hell as the conflict of both sides are stronger than all earthly creatures. This shield is nearly indestructible with the amount of mitigation it has and the power it has. The shield is meant to be used by one worthy of becoming a tank.

Name: Godly Iron Chestplate

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: 2X Thorns, 1X DMG MIT

Description: A chestplate that represents heaven and hell as the conflict of both sides are stronger than all earthly creatures. This chestplate is nearly indestructible with the amount of mitigation it has and the power it has. The chestplate is meant to be used by one worthy of becoming a tank.

Golden placed the order and after looking at the prices he paid up. With an additional 1,000 Col, he would be prioritized and he would need that priority. Golden smiled. He was closer to becoming a tank.

-5 MATS

-2200 Col

Edited by Golden