[F1] Japanese Cuisine

Japanese Cuisine

36-img_0876_hdr.jpg

Stats:

Professional Cook (Rank 3) [4 Crafts Per Day]

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Price:

Good: 25 Col
Uncommon: 50 Col or 1 Mat
Rare: 100 Col or 2 Mats
Perfect: 200 Col or 3 Mats

In Stock:

Dessert

Name: Anmitsu
Item Type: Dessert
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Essential Nutrients (Adds +1 to the CD for one crafting day.)
Description: Anmitsu is a Japanese dessert that has been popular for many decades. It is made of small cubes of agar jelly, a white translucent jelly made from red algae.

Name: Hakuto Jelly
Item Type: Desserts
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: Hakuto jelly is a seasonal Japanese dessert available in the summer. It is made using the juice of ripe hakuto peaches from Okayama and mineral-rich spring water.

Order Form:

Name: (give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?)
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 2
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: Snack or Dessert
Quality: (Uncommon, rare, perfect. Anything below does not need to be approved)
Enhancements: (Self-explanatory)
Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

MAT: 0

EXP: 53

Edited by Golden

First day in the office! Goldenarroz walks into the kitchen and smells the warm kitchen air. Let's get started. Goldenarroz thought as he took out an apple from his inventory. He plans to make a stuffed apple using materials from his garden for a good organic taste that can be satisfactory to everyone. He pulls out a material and starts making the stuffed apple.

ID: 21354

CD: 9

What a success! It was a good item and now I can put the stuffed apple into his shelf. Too bad it wasn't uncommon but hey, you gotta start from somewhere right? Goldenarroz proudly places the item in his stock and marks it as his first every production.

-1 MAT

+2 EXP

+1 Stuffed Apple

Name: Stuffed Apple

Item Type: Snack

QualityGood

Description: A stuffed apple full of vegetables good for the human health

Goldenarroz was so excited by his success that he decides to use the same recipe. He gets out an apple and picked some items from his garden that could go into the apple.

ID: 21355

CD: 5

LD: 4

This time, Goldenarroz was unable to deliver his favorite recipe because he made a very careless mistake and resulted in the loss of one material since even the material was unable to be stopped from being wasted... Goldenarroz sighed. Oh well, I guess I'll call it a day.

-1 MAT
+1 EXP

Well, a new day and hopefully some new products. I thought as I walked through the door of my cafe. Not many customers... I thought but this is only normal since I am just starting out. I decide to use a material to make a chocolate chip cookie today and progressed in doing so. Hopefully this will be a success. I ran to the kitchen in excitement.

ID: 21436

CD: 10

What a success! Not only was I able to create a chocolate chip cookie different from others, I was also able to add enchantments to it. Wow what a invention this turned out to be!

-1 MAT
+1 Uncommon Chocolate Chip Cookie

+3 EXP

Awesome! I thought as I continued to my next invention. However, I was unable to think of any other food products that I can use so I decided to make another stuffed apple snack!

ID: 21437

CD: 3

Oh well... What a failure that was. I looked at my disgusting stuffed apple and throw it away into the garbage can hoping for better luck next time. I yawn and close my eyes for a nap

-1 MAT

+1 EXP

• 2 weeks later...

Golden has finally decided to move back into his shop. He sighed as he looked around and cleaned up the mess. Tis been a long time precious shop. Golden thought as he walked around, admiring the place. Time to start making stuff. Golden smiled as he turned on the lights and prepared the ingredients for his new recipe. 

ID: 23978
CD: 11

Golden put the material on his newly polished and cleaned cooking area and started making the item. He smiled when it was a success and pulled out his new product. The Onigiri. It was similar to sushi except with intense herbs inside that gives advantage to players. Golden sighed as he finished up and put it on his shelf.

-1 MAT

+5 EXP

Name:Onigiri
Profession: Cooking
ID: 23978
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Item Type: Snack
Enhancements: 1X Herbs
Description: Onigiri, also known as o-musubi, nigirimeshi or rice ball, is a Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular or cylinder shapes and often wrapped in nori.

Golden hadn't been eating when he saw someone he'd never seen before. He looked absolutely exhausted from his frail body and his weak figure. Golden sighed as the stranger practically begged for food. I haven't got much in stock. Golden thought as he opened his refrigerator to see that there was a stuffed apple left in there... fresh from his cooking. Golden smiled as he picked up the apple from his now-empty stock and gave it to the stranger. "Eat up fella." Golden said to the poor soul as he pitifully gave him some spare col as well. "Here... it isn't much, but here is 200 Col. If you're still hungry, you can buy some food from the other cafes and taverns throughout this world." The stuffed apple was a good item with no enhancements... no one was going to buy it so he might as well give it out. Golden shrugged... Time to make more products.

-200 Col

Having just given away his apple, Golden felt inspired to make some more items. He got his stove and cooking ingredients placed neatly on his newly polished table. Golden smiled as he got his pan out from the drawer of his counter. Golden smiled as he felt the power of a cook. Immediately, he started the fire, and placed the meat upon it. He was going to make some more sushi, but not with cold ingredients but with warm ingredients to make it different from the other types of sushi.

ID: 24650

CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

ID: 24651

CD: 9 (Good Item)

-2 MAT

+10 EXP

Name:Snack Sushi

ID: 24650
Roll: 12
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Essential Nutrients
Description: Sushi is usually prepared with white rice and cold ingredients but this one is made especially with warm materials that satisfy the taste buds of a player easily.

Name: Stuffed Apple

Roll: 9

Quality: Good

Enhancements: None

Description: An apple stuffed with minerals and nutrients that not only taste goods but provides vital nutrients that all humans need.

Golden walked toward the kitchen for another day of work hoping that he could successfully make some Japanese snacks like yesterday. Golden smiled as he pulled out the ingredients that he would soon use to make the products that he planned to make today. After pulling the ingredients out, he opened the refrigerator for the materials that he will have to use as well. Golden smiled as he gets pumped for the day of cooking.

LD: 24727

CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

LD: 24728

CD: 7 (Good Item)

LD: 24729

CD: 11 (Rare Item)

-3 MAT

+15 EXP

Name: Taiyaki

ID: 24727
Roll: 12
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Well Fed
Description: Taiyaki is a Japanese fish-shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans.

Name: Dango

ID: 24728
Roll: 7
Description: Dango is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko, related to mochi. It is often served with green tea.

Name: Big Katsu

ID: 24729
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2X Vitamins
Description: In name and appearance it is similar to breaded pork cutlets, but instead of pork it contains shredded fish surimi.

Golden was quite surprised when the player returned with some mats. "Oh wow 5 MATS? That's way too much for a good item." But before he could do anything, the player had already walked out the door. Golden sighed... I guess I'll take this. And went back to falling asleep because he was a new cook in town and he didn't get much customers. It's so hot here. Were Golden's thoughts when he fell back to sleep.

As Elric made his way out of the restraunt, and into the bright daylight, he felt like he was ready to take on the world.

"One Quest down, a thousand more to go. "

"Ah, I nearly forgot"

He motioned his hand through the menu.

System: *ping* Elric would like to add you as a friend.

MSG: "Incase I ever need a cook"

Golden had been woken up by a beep from his menu. He let out a yawn and checked to see who it was to see that someone had sent him a friend request. Probably the person that gave me material. Golden thought as he decided to do something productive. He decided that the visitor had given him enough material for him to work with. He got up and went to the kitchen before getting out all his ingredients. He was feeling inspired today. Golden started the fire and prepared to bake/cook/all the other cooking methods.

ID: 24825

ID: 24828

ID: 24829

-3 MAT

+6 EXP

Golden sighed as he cleaned up his kitchen. The only thing I managed to make was good items... Golden thought as he disappointedly cleaned out the apple scraps. He sighed... Not like anyone actually buys them...

Description: Dango is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko, related to mochi. It is often served with green tea.

Name: Stuffed Apple

Roll: 9

Description: An apple stuffed with minerals and nutrients that not only taste goods but provides vital nutrients that all humans need.

Elric had just crafted his first item, and was left rather unsatisfied with his results.

He took a deep breath, sighed and decided to visit Golden before continuing his crafting.

So he headed over to "Golden's Japanese Cuisine", in search of something that could bolster his creative habits.

He entered the restraunt and spotted Golden in the middle of his own crafting.

"Ah Golden, my friend."

"I'm rather famished."

"Don't suppose I could bother you for something to assist me in my alchemic endeavors. "

I've got about....*counts his col*  640 col...

Golden was surprised that Elric had decided to become an alchemist. Has if there wasn't enough of those around. Golden thought as he thought of Mari and Clarence. Golden sighed as he decided that he would make something useful for the crafter and got down to business. Golden wanted to make a perfect item for his friend and he intended to do that today.

ID: 25249 CD: 7 (good item)

ID: 25250 CD: 6 (bad item)

ID: 25251 CD: 8 (good item)

Golden sighed as he wasn't able to successfully make a good enough item for his friend. "Sorry... couldn't make anything... I'll try again tomorrow." Golden said to Elric via PM before putting the good items he made into the refrigerator. Not like anyone buys these things. Golden said as he looked pitifully upon the food he had just made. After inserting the good items into his refrigerator, Golden tossed the bad item into the trash can. Those are even more useless than good items.

-3 MATS

+5 EXP

ID: 25249

ID: 25251
Roll: 8

• 2 weeks later...

ID: 26004 CD: 5 LD: 4 (Bad Item, MAT not savaged)

ID: 26005 CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

ID: 26006 CD: 1 (Critical Failure)

Golden snickered. It was time to start over. He didn't like what he had in his stocks at the moment so he decided that he would throw away all of that food, having noticed that none of them were selling and no customers were willing to check out his shop either. He sighed, maybe he should make a more good-looking food item like... an anmitsu! Golden started working on the Japanese dessert, hoping that more customers would start popping up at the result of this.

-3 MATS

+10 EXP

Name: Anmitsu
Your Rank: 2
ID: 26005
Roll: 12
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Essential Nutrients (Adds +1 to the CD for one crafting day.)
Description: Anmitsu is a Japanese dessert that has been popular for many decades. It is made of small cubes of agar jelly, a white translucent jelly made from red algae.

Edited by Golden
  • 2 weeks later...

ID: 27049 CD: 7 (Good Item)
ID: 27050 CD: 2 (Fail)
ID: 27051 CD: 11 (Rare Item)
ID: 27052 CD: 2 (Fail)

Golden failed to be able to come up with any other Japanese foods that he could make... and he didn't honestly care considering the fact that his Japanese Cuisine had had only one customer. Well... I enjoy cooking. Golden thought as he prepared and brainstormed of more Japanese food that he could make. He smiled as he prepared his items and prepared to make the desserts that he planned to make. No need for any type of fire. He thought as he began making the items.

+9 EXP
-4 MAT

Name: Hakuto Jelly
Your Rank: 3
ID: 27049
Roll: 7
Quality: Good
Description: Hakuto jelly is a seasonal Japanese dessert available in the summer. It is made using the juice of ripe hakuto peaches from Okayama and mineral-rich spring water.

Name: Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream
Your Rank: 3
ID: 27051
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 1X Herbs (Adds +1 to the BD for one thread.)
Description: Mochi ice cream is a Japanese confection made from mochi with an ice cream filling. Mochi ice cream is now an internationally available food, popular in North America, Europe, and Africa.

Edited by Golden

Thorrissia felt that it was time to pay Golden's shop a visit. She needed a couple of items to add to her crafting dice and loot dice, and she could think of nowhere better to go. The young brunette walked quite comfortably into the familiar looking shop where she'd previously lived. "Oi Golden you there? I wanna buy some stuff!" She called out, hoping he was around.