[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Alchemist (Goldenarroz/Emblem)

Cho giggled at that, and she stayed seated, knowing he might have meant it at the moment, but she knew he actually wanted to kill it by himself. Then her eyes flashed, as she looked at Goldenarroz, D-Don't say that sort of stuff! She seemed somewhat embarrassed and scared, WHY DID I DO THAT?! She thought for a bit, as she watched Emblem fight, he got this! He could do this, You got this Emblem! She held out a big thumbs up, rooting for her best friend. Then she looked at Goldenarroz, Did you get the item? She wanted to know if he had gotten the final item they needed so they could be done after they killed this Cyclopes.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden sat down on the cave floor. "Man am I exhausted..." Golden said as he sighed and put his sword back into his inventory. He got out a bottle of water before gulping it all down when he noticed that Cho was looking at him. "Oops... Want some?" Golden said while scratching his head before getting another bottle of water from his inventory. Golden yawned as he was being asked if he's gotten the item or not. "The gold? It's right there in the middle of the cave." Said Golden as he pointed to the rare item... Now all they have to do is wait for Emblem to finish up his cyclopes before they can go [censored] up the item. Soon, the task will be complete and he would be able to go home. Golden yawns once again before closing his eyes.

Emblem watched his friend walk over and sit down looking like he was on the verge of sleep. He shrugged it of then looked back at the mob he was going to defeat it as quickly as he could. Emblem activated a sword skill killing the mob sending blue particles flying through the air. He looked to see he hadn't gotten anything from the mob. He sighed then walked over to his friends. Here you go Cho. Emblem tossed the boar horn he acquired then. sat down panting. Sorry. The mob didn't drop the gold. Emblem materialized a water bottle and began drinking. How did you do? Emblem closed his eyes and waited for his friends answer. He began to wish he hadn't helped out his friend He now felt exhausted and felt he could drift of at any second.

ID:24964

BD:10

Emblem: (18/26)

Cyclops: *dead*

Cho let out a chuckle, No problem!! She walked towards the gold pile, in hopes to pry a piece of it off. She gripped some of the gold, and struggled to get it off, by the time it came loose, she went flying backwards, as it got removed. She lifted it up, to see that it was useless, and small. It turned to dust, as she stood up. She brushed her white dress off, before looking at the two, Ready to get that gold?

ID: 25038

LD: 6

Outcome: Cho got nothing

+1 boar horn

Inventory:

3/3 water vials

1/1 boar horn

1/1 wolf tooth

0/1 gold ore

Golden kneeled down to study the ore. Seems like it is quite stuck here. Golden thought as he studied the base which was attached to the ground. Appears to be that way... we're going to have to break it off. Golden couldn't think of ways to break off the the ore. Come on! Think... I'm a strategist... I'm suppose to be smart!!! Golden thought as he punched himself in frustration. Suddenly, something clicked. Golden looked at Cho. "If I'm not mistaken... you use a hammer right? If you lightly smash your hammer into the base of the ore, it would break off easily without damage. Have a go."

Emblem waited. Staring down the gold. "Well I guess we could." Emblem walked towards the gold ore and thought of giving it a go of pulling it out. He walked over to the ore and put both hands on a piece and began to pull. The boy fell back with a fleck of the gold hardly worth anything Emblem tossed it on the ground and looke up at Goldenarroz. "I guess we should go with your idea." Emblem looked over at Cho and grinned

ID: 25048

LD:7