[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Alchemist (Goldenarroz/Emblem)

[OOC no point in using the hate system then... Cyclopes #2 attacks you while #1 attacks me.]

Golden was surprised to see Emblem walking over. Golden nods and smiled a confident smile... signaling that he was ready and about to attack. The cyclopes were probably stupid enough to not have realized another person has joined the fight. Golden pulled out his rapier and attacked according to the plan. 

ID: 23473

BD: 9 (7 DMG + Paralysis)

MD: Paralyzed

Golden brought out his rapier and jumped against the cave wall. Using his leg muscles, he managed to bounce off the cave wall and up above the head of the cyclopes that he was targeting. Golden smiled which later turned into a grin when the cyclopes made a confused face. Next thing you know, Golden slashed the Cyclopes from head to toe, causing not only a lot of pain but also a paralysis effect upon it. He looked over at Emblem, letting him know that it was his turn.

Goldenarroz (29/35)

Cyclopes #1 (4/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! Emblem watched as his friend dealt a massive amount of damage. I guess I cant let you show me up then! Emblem readied his sword and charged at the other Cyclops intending to deal a large amount of damage. Emblem took another try only to miss the cyclops. The Cyclops laughed at the boy then attempted to him with his club. It missed by a long shot after Emblem dodged it. Guess you did show me up then! Emblem looked over and smirked at his partner  hoping he had lightened up the situation. But don't count me out yet!

ID:23482

BD:3

MD:2

Cho focused on her battle, and drew back her war hammer, she smashed it down, and stomped the wolf's head into the ground. It let out a growl of annoyance, and Cho smirked widely, before she took a step back. She watched as the wolf seemed to get up, with a dizziness, and it seemed to lunge at her, except it went for the 'second version' of her, since it saw two. She smiled, and readied herself to attack yet again. She thought that if she beat this wolf, she could finish up.

ID: 23771

BD: 8

MD: 1

Outcome: Cho attacks wolf for 5 hp, wolf misses.

HP list:

Cyclopes~

Goldenarroz 29/35 [Hate: 2]

Emblem 21/25 [Hate: 0]

Cyclopes #1 4/20 (1 base damage)

Cyclopes #2 16/20 (1 base damage)

Wolves~

Cho 19/21 [Hate: 1]

Wolf 15/20 (1 base damage)

ID: 23807

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Golden was pretty confident after that last hit where he took the health of the cyclopes to the red zone. Here, he was prepared to finish it off. One more hit... Golden thought as he charged upon the beast. However, the beast had not given up, it quickly prepared to defend itself by raising its club above its head, preparing to strike with it when Golden comes within range, luckily, Golden realized this and he got out of the way quickly to avoid massive and important damage. 

Goldenarroz (29/35) [+1 DMG]

Cyclopes #1 (4/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

Emblem watched his friend miss the cyclops only to dodge the cyclops's attack. He turned his head back to the situation at hand then ran towards his enemy. He readied his sword to attempt a attack on the enemy. His sword missed the cyclops and tuned around just in time to dodge the cyclops incoming attack. Dangit! Emblem jumped back to make distance between the mob and him. Good job! He looked at the health bar on the mob his friend was targeting then the one he was and noticed the difference.

ID: 23852

BD:2 Fail

MD:4 Miss 

Cho closed her eyes, and felt determination cross over her face, before she bursted forward, she used her war hammer, to this time hit the wolf's back, and she made a successful hit, yet again. She had done her hammer skill, 'Crushing Spine' she smiled, as she watched the little thing nearly die. It now had 8 hp points, she had taken away 7. Just two more successful hits, and she would kill the ugly wolf. She watched as the wolf leaped at her, and she moved to slowly, as he barreled her over, and so she quickly rolled, and got out from under it, before facing it yet again, she would get rid of this ugly wolf. She braced herself, he had taken away only 1 measly damage.

ID: 23881

BD: 10

MD: 8

Outcome: Cho hits wolf for 7 damage, wolf hits Cho for 1 damage.

HP list:

Cyclopes~

Goldenarroz 29/35 [Hate: 2]

Wolves~

Cho 18/21 [Hate: 1]

Wolf 8/20 (1 base damage)

ID: 23900

BD: 4 (0 DMG)

MD: 9 (2-1=1 DMG)

Golden sighed as he charged his cyclopes again. What a long battle this has been. Golden thought as he ran toward the beast. This time, again, the cyclopes was ready for his attack. It raise its club, preparing to bring it down on Golden if he was to approach the beast closer. Golden didn't notice this, and when he prepared to slash with his blade, he was hit by the club. Golden cursed as he was forced back by the extremely powerful attack from the gigantic mob.

Goldenarroz (28/35) [+1 DMG]

Cyclopes #1 (4/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

Crap! Emblem looked as his friend was hammered by the gigantic club. He then looked back at the mob he was taking care of and wondered if it would do the same to him. He decided he would attempt an attack before it would think of attacking me. He ran at the mob with his sword flailing beside him. he brought the sword up to his ear and thrust at the mob missing it. The mob turned around to see him missed caught of guard he blindly swung its club missing the boy by a mile. Crap! Emblem was disappointed. He just could not deal damage. 

ID;23904

BD:4

MD:1

Cho watched the wolf carefully, before running at it.. She realized a bit to soon, that the wolf moved, and she ran forward, her war hammer swung, and got stuck in the ground, and she struggled to get it out. The wolf came up behind her, and bit her arm, before jumping away, she freed her hammer, and turned back to the wolf, hoping she could deal some damage to the mangy beast. She narrowed her eyes, and focused on her target at hand.

ID: 23908

BD: 1

MD: 7

Outcome: Cho misses, wolf hits Cho for 1 damage.

HP list:

Cyclopes~

Goldenarroz 28/35 [Hate: 2]

Wolves~

Cho 17/21 [Hate: 3]

Wolf 8/20 (1 base damage)

ID: 23963

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 4-1=3 (0 DMG)

Golden looked and saw that Emblem was having some trouble with his combat target as well. I need to finish this. Golden thought before charging toward the cyclopes in stupidity. He knew that it was stupid but it wasn't as if he had any other plans. He would get close and buy some time by dodging the cyclopes attack which he did this time. Golden grunts as the club of the cyclopes missed him when he jumped out of the way to avoid damage. Gar... No luck. He thought as he looked to see how Emblem was holding up.

Cyclopes #1 (4/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

Emblem looked over to see Goldenarroz unfocused and looking at him. He smiled the shouted out. Don't worry about me you jst focus and try and kill yours! Emblem then looked over at his opponent and studied it's stance. Recently he had taken a new approach to fighting. Using strategy then blindly charging at it. He made up his mind and decided to run in zigzags at the mob hoping to juke it out. He ran to the left then right then ended up next to the mob. He attempted to stab the sword in the mob's thigh only to miss it. The cyclops turned around and threw his club at the ground missing Emblem.

ID:24090

BD:5

Cho felt a look of determination cross her face, as she faced the mangy beast. She let out a small yowl of a battle cry, and raised her war hammer high, very high above her head, before slamming it down, the wolf's face squished the ground before it bursted forth into a million crystals, they floated bit before sinking to the ground, and breaking into even more crystals, before disappearing all together. She pumped her fist in the air in triumph as she got a wolf tooth! She decided she would head towards Goldenarroz's area, or maybe she should stay put. She decided she would send a message.

To: Goldenarroz, Emblem

Subject: Earning a Living

Body: I have obtained the three water vials and the wolf tooth, how are you guys doing?

ID: 24781

BD: 10

MD: 1

LD: 12

Outcome: Cho hits target for 8 damage, target misses. Obtains item. and one material

HP list:

Cyclopes~

Goldenarroz 28/35 [Hate: 2]

Wolves~

Cho 17/21 [Hate: 4]

Wolf Dead (1 base damage)

+1 wolf tooth

+1 material for any use

[Emblem remember to include the MD as well]

ID: 24781

BD: 5 (0 DMG)

MD: 8-1=7 (1 DMG)

Golden smiled as he raise his blade to attempt an attack upon the cyclopes. He charged toward the beast and just at the moment that he was going to strike the foot of the beast. It moved it. Golden was too slow to react to the sudden movement of the cyclopes and using his blade, he cut the ground. Now the cyclopes sure wasn't slow. Using its just moved foot, it tried to kick Golden when suddenly he raise his shield to deflect the attack. The thorns on his shield dealt plenty of damage to the cyclopes and Golden grinned.

Cyclopes #1 (2/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

[Yeah thanks for the reminder and sorry!]

Emblem faced the monster with a look of determination. He didn't want to have his friend come and have to babysit him. He readied his sword and took another look at the Cyclops. He decided to use his favorite strategy and run in without thinking. he went in with a charge and missed the beast. The mob caught of guard turned around to see the boy miss him. In a desperate frantic position he swung the club blindly missing the small kid.  Dangit! Golden when your done with yours don't help me bring your materials with you to Cho unless you don't get them of course! Emblem felt the need to prove himself to his friends and didn't want help.

ID:24792

BD:2

MD:2

Cho wondered why they hadn't responded, but she just shook off the feeling, Maybe I should check and see them. She checked her Friend List and found out they were together.... Where the Cyclopes are. She instantly started to turn towards that direction, and started to walk towards them. She gripped her war hammer, I want to make sure NONE of them die. I need to be there. Are the Cyclopes to much to handle? She continued on her way, and easily reached the small musky forest. She entered it, and entered the area they were in. She saw one Cyclopes almost dead, and the other still alive and fighting Emblem. On a day like this, Her eyes of misty blue, started to wonder 'Is Emblem doing good today? Or is he off, like he usually has been? He has the luck of a fruitfly. He needs to pray to the Dice Gods...'

[No... Cho... The dice gods don't exist!!! It's RNGesus that he needs to pray to m8]

ID: 24906

BD: 5

MD: 3-1=2

Golden smirked as he saw that Emblem has missed. He looked at the cyclopes eyes before charging toward it to hopefully deal some damage to the giant. Golden smiled as he was about to hit the cyclopes when he looked to the side to see Cho standing there. What is she doing here? Golden thought as he ran but the cyclopes easily dodged the attack after Golden was distracted. Golden retreated after that attack and prepared his posture before yelling at Cho to go help Emblem. "Cho, go help out Emblem! He's having some trouble... Mine is low on health!" Golden smiled as he looked back at the cyclopes that he will soon stab his blade into.

Cyclopes #1 (2/20) 

Emblem (21/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (16/20) 

No Cho! I got this! Emblem gripped his sword then charged at the cyclops. He activated his strongest sworskill. He didn't want to be counted out just yet. His blade gleamed a bright orange and he stabbed the sword into the chest of the mob. He tryd to pull his sword out but the sword had gotten stuck in the mobs chest. The cyclops grinned then hit the boy sending him flying across the clearing and slamming him into a tree. he looked up to see his HP trickle down. Maybe a little help would be nice. He grinned at his party members in pain.

ID:24905

BD:10

MD:6

Cyclopes #1 (2/20) 

Emblem (19/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (8/20)

(Yet I want to believe in them :P SO ha!)

Cho watched in horror as Emblem got flung across the clearing. First Emblem had told her that he didn't want her help, then he said that he wanted it.. She wasn't sure what to do! She knew he wanted to prove himself, and so she quickly ran over to Emblem, deciding against attacking for now, You told me, you didn't want help, and you will be fine. I want to respect your first request. Her eyes glowed with determination, and she kissed his cheek, before standing back up, she held out her hand to help him up.

(Awwweee some cute :3)

ID: 24926

BD: 7 (6 DMG)

LD: 12

Golden looked as Cho kissed Emblem on his cheek. He smiled as he held up his hand. "While you two are going about with your fantasies... I'll go ahead and kill my cyclopes if you don't mind..." Golden said sarcastically as he pulled out his blade from inside his container before charging toward the cyclopes. Instead of going straight at it. Golden turned and jumped onto a wall for boost so he could get above the head of the cyclopes which he did, thanks to the boost given to him by the wall. Golden smiled as he prepared to bring his blade down upon the mob and with one orange shining light... Golden finished off the cyclopes. "Too easy." Said a confident Golden. "Now I'll move on to the other one while you guys do your stuff."

+1 MAT
+100 COL

Hey back off this ones mine! Emblem ran in front of his friend ready to kill the cyclops. He  activated a sword skill and unleashed an attack on the cyclops. Your dead! Emblem watched as the Hp of the mob trickled into the red zone. He turned back at Goldenarroz with a look of anger. Let me finish what I stated! Emblem realized he sounded like a five year old. He turned back around to the mob and watched it attempt to hit him only to have the boy dodge the hulking cyclops. I'm not a little kid!

ID:24931

BD:6

MD:3

Emblem (19/25) 

Cyclopes #2 (2/20)