[PP-F1] A young friend in need (Sako)

Emblem strolled down the streets of floor 1 it hadn't been to long sense he left the safety of his inn room and ventured into the world of SAO. As he walked through the town he remembered the day he met his best friends. Man was I immature! He looked to his left and saw a small girl he guessed was younger than him. Wow! I can't believe she's still looking well. Most kids her age are traumatized at this point. Emblem opened his inventory and unequipped his combat items and walked towards the girl. He stuck out his hand and introduced himself. Hi i'm Emblem but you can call me anything you like. He smiled his toothy grin and waited for the girl to respond. So whats your name?

she saw a man walking up to her she wondered who he was like.then he talked to her,she learned his name was Emblem she was afraid that she wouldn't be accepted,so she looked at her inventory and saw that she had nothing she was so scared but like always she had a smile so she said my name is sako and do you wanna go on a party while playing with her skirt because sako was very childish ,sako feared he would say No. she prayed to God in her head he would say yes and she smiled in return for his

Emblem began laughing. Your quite ambitious aren't you. He pet her hair. Of course I'll party with you. I thought everyone your age in this game were at one of the childcares? Oh well guess your part of the brave bunch. Emblem opened his menu and sent her a party and friend request. Well get you in tip top shape for the front lines! Emblem thought to himself. Am I sure about this. If she dies there's no way I could ever forgive myself. He then smiled. Then I won't let her die! Is this your first time partying?

sako saw his face and knew he feared of her death.But sako knew she had to do this she spoke and said this is my first.and thought because she was a child and was weaker he'll try to proctect her  and not him. So then she also said  protect yourself more then me . Ok ,she also spoke that she wanted to kill some low lvl boars,she wanted to be emblems fiend,of course while she talked she played with her skirt,and begain to laugh a lot,then she said i cant wait! and the she jumped right next to him and said "Im Ready".

Emblem nodded and put his hand on her shoulder. Your safety is my only concern until were done partying. So dont say things like that. I know you just as I met you you had something to prove but now at your level its not the right time. Emblem shook his head. I know I just met you but there's no way you'll die when your near me. Emblem opened his menu and equipped his blue azure sword and slid it into his sheath. he looked at Sako and smiled. You ready to fight? Emblem brought the girl out to a low level field where he had had his first fight. This place holds a lot of memory's and i'm looking forward to the ones all have with you! He caught sight of a small low level boar. Here I'll engage it. Get ready to switch! Emblem sprinted towards the beast and pulled out his sword. I can't look bad in front of you can I Sako. Emblem ran towards the beast and slashed it with his sword. The boar caught of guard tried to counter only to trip on it's own feet. Alright Sako Switch!

Emblem: (20/20)

Boar: (5/7)

Sako: (6/6)

ID:21819

BD:6

MD:1

ID:21820

BD: 7

sako ran at the boar and made a hit she jumped and yelled"I DID IT" she was so happy but the the boar started to run at her,she saw it and yelled and Said Help help im so scared iv'e never fought in this game as she thought she remembered something just yell switch ,so she did while playing with her dress and hair,she also jumped up and down for remembering what Emblem  said she said quitly thank you as she switched she was happy with a verry large smile

Emblem's heart dropped as he saw Sako stand still as the boar charged at her. What the heck! He next to the boar and planted his feet in front of Sako he waited for her to yell switch. Come on come on! As he heard Sako yell out switch he charged at the boar hoping to land a finishing blow. He felt a fire in his eye's as he charged at the beast. To your defeat! As he said this a vision of him flashed through his head. Aaaahhhhh!!!! He felt his emotions take over and he missed the boar completely. he regained consciousness. Ohh.... God.... He then felt the boar charge into his back sending his HP down a point. Gaah! Sako SWITCH!!!

Emblem: (19/20)

Boar: (2/7)

Sako: (6/6)

ID:21822

BD:1

MD:6   

ID:21823

BD:10

Sako saw  Emblems hearts drop.Then she said never make me angry and threw a hit with all her strength,it killed the boar she was so excited she almost screamed she told emblem thank you for helping me while she played with her skirt she had the biggest smile ever and was so happy after that she added emblem as a fiend and said that i have to go now back to the shops to window shop bye and she was the happiest girl in the world.   

Wait. I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up with some friends of mine in a Cafe soon? Emblem loved this girl and wanted to protect her along with his friends. She reminded him a lot of someone he held very close to heart. I just know you'll love them.  Emblem then yawned and stretched. Maybe we should go to an inn and get some sleep too. what do ya say Sako?

im going out to kill some more boars,hope we'll see each other again.(with a big smile she knew she could do anything,but she still played with her skirt and hair).So she got ready to kill some more but she looked and remembered  what he said and stoped to say thank you again and she also said ill be at the inn tonight,OK emblem.she went and got ready to fight one she saw one boar and got ready to attack,but she knew that if she died here,she would die in the real world!

Edited by Sako

Why don't I help you fight some more boars before we go inside? or grab some dinner? Emblem hoped he could spend some more time with the girl. He had grown to like her and learn more about her. Here I know just the spot! Emblem grabbed Sako's hand and sprinted of to his favorite place in all of floor 1. He brought her to a small stream that ran through a small plain filled with trees. It's beautiful out here especially when the sun sets. It reminds me of the day I asked Ch.... I mean ummm. Emblem felt his cheeks burn up and he looked at the floor of the stream.

sako stared at emblem,and said i dont have any money,and i wont let you pay for me,and plus ill fight more boars with you,thinking why not ill get to know him.as sako asked that question  she was starting to get tired so she said how about we fight boars till we get some money,thats it,do we have a deal said sako.while playing with her skirt,purse,and hair. sako was the happiest girl ever she said thank you yet again to emblem,when emblem took her to this beautiful place she fell asleep on the grass,and started softly snoring. However before she started softly snoring she noticed emblems words.  

Emblem looked back at Sako and smiled. I've never seen anyone that peaceful in this game. He began giggling when he heard her start to snore. It was at that moment he realized he was still a kid. He lay down next to Sako and closed his eyes. After 5 minutes of rest he realized he hadn't slept in a long time. he eyes slumped over and he passed out on the ground next to Sako. G..gg.goodnight.

ID:21933

BD:1

as sako woke up a boar almost attacked her she quickly rolled and attacked but missed a critical shot,then she quickly woke up emblem and said switch,while playing with her skirt,and also when she said switch she had a smile on her face hopping for a good loot she said quickly after she said switch,she also was thinking about last night and what she did,and she thought she was going at more boars but then she fell asleep or something well sako gained alot of speed since last time she was fast and moved very fast while waking up emblem 

Wuuuh! Emblem awoke with Sako shaking her and a boar charging. Get out of the way! Emblem pushed Sako aside and pulled his sword out. Im gonna keep my promise right! Emblem charged at the beast with his sword in his usual stance. Get ready to switch okay! Emblems blade flashed a shade of orange as he charged at the beast. Your going down! Emblems blade flashed across the body of the boar. Then settled to his side. The boar turned around and attempted to charge only to fall to the ground. Quick switch!

Boar: (10/10)

Sako: (10/10

ID:21938

BD:8

ID:21943

BD:4

mob:2

sako tried her best but her attack then the boar tried to hit her but emblems attack was too much for it,so the boar just fell to the ground,again sako yelled switch and sako grew much faster and was really fast almost nothing could hit her as she jumped with a smile yelling switch she saw emblem leveled up to nine that made her really happy as she thought she was useless sometimes. sako was happy

sako:10/10

boar:9/10

emblem:20/20

Emblem watched helplessly as the boar attemted a attack on Sako. Crap! Enemy  again he saw his face flash through his mind. Gaah! As he stabbed the boar he saw his own defeat by him.  Your dead! Emblem went in for another hit sending the boar stuttering back. I going to kill you! Emblem felt his rage subside. Uhhh! SWITCH! Emblem jumped back and let Sako take a shot at it. He fell to the ground and thought of him. Why. Kaziki. Why.He looked back up and realized he should support the level 4. You can do it!

ID:21949

BD:6

Boar" (7/10)

Sako: (10/10)

sako yet missed again,luckily the boar missed too.she got ready to jump!so she jumped on the boars head and switched  while shouting Switch!!!! sako also had a huge smile and saw how the boar had 8 health left and was very pleased!!now sako felt safe with emblem a lot so she said in her mind how she started to like him.and remebered her true love so she thought that away and said under her breath no cheating and switched like emblem told her too.

ID:21955

BD:3
MB:1

sako:10/10

BIg boar 7/10

Emblem walked towards the boar with his sword by his side. No matter what. I'm going to kill you! Emblem ran at the beast blindly. I swear by my blade I will end your life! He wasn't talking to the boar but rather the thought of his brother. Emblem's sword flashed red as he charged at the boar. There's no way you'll ever live to see me again!  Emblem spotted Sako then tripped and fell on his face. Gaaah! Emblem's voice was muffled.  Quick switch!

ID:21961

BD:5

sako quickly switched as she heard the word switch!she ran to the boar,but didnt hit,then the big boar got a cirtical on sako.sako yelled in pain,she never felt that painful before,she fell to the floor unable to move and was badly hurt from that one attck she got knocked out and couldent move,at all she felt very painful laying their and was crying on the ground,and she yelled "FINISH ME" to the boarbut nothing happend,she thought in her head this isnt the end then she yelled switch on the ground!!!

ID:21965

BD2
MB:9

sako:8/10

big boar:7/10