[PP-F1] A young friend in need (Sako)

Sako! Emblem felt that he had let down his friend. She was hit. And he wasn't there to take the hit for her. You little bastard! Emblem's sword flashed a deep shade of green as he ran at the boar. His blade passed through the boar as if it were paper. He then turned around and stabbed the boar's down the middle. I'm not done with you yet! Emblem landed another slash then jumped back. The boar staggered then ran towards Emblem and jammed his horns into Emblems legs causing Emblem to fall over. Gaaah! The boar jumped onto Emblem and prepared for another attack. Quick! S...ako s...s..witch!

ID:21967

BD:9

MD:9

Emblem: (18/18)

Boar: (4/10)

Sako: (8/10)

ID:21969

BD:7

MD:9

sako was still hurt when she herd switch she couldn't get up the the boar attacked her,and helped her get up from knock back then sako said you pest never make me angry bastard ahhhh!!!!! said sako with a complete hit it brought old poo poo pants to 3 health sako was winning then sako said switch!!!!!!!! to emblem and she also had a big smile on her face she was ready for anything and she thought in her head that she loved emblem more than her crush

emblem:18/20

boar 3/10

sako 6/10

Let's try and finish this! Emblem began worrying his party members HP was down in the yellow zone. If only there was a way I could heal her. I've never had a party member with hp like hers! Emblem then realized that right now the only way he could protect her was by killing the boar. Emblems blade flashed through the beast as he ran past it. What happened to the time when all I did was care about myself. honestly that's whats getting me in trouble. Ok now Switch! Emblem called out the switch command hoping that Sako could kill the boar. Before it could land another attack. 

ID:21972

MD:1

Emblem: (18/20)

Boar: (1/10)

Sako: (6/10)

ID:21973

BD:3

MD:6

sako tried her best but missed her attack,but the boar ran at her sako tried to doge the attack but couldent and fell to the groun withe baley any hp she begain to cry and couldent do anything she thought with 4 health i can do nothing,thn she remembered something Never Give up.So she shouted Switch for the last time lets kill this bastered and get our money!!!!with a smile and a cry she said,ok EMblem!!!!!!!!

sako 4/10

boar 1/10

emblem 18/20

Yeah! Lets go! Emblem tryed not to show the look of worry on his face. His party member was in the red zone. If she took another bad hit she'd be dead.  Not if  can't help it! Emblem's sword blazed a color of red and the shape seemed to be some sort of flame. he ran at the beast with out stopping with his blade in the air. Emblem in his rage missed the beast. No. No! Sako quickly all you have to do is land a hit on the creature. And it's over. You'll get the loot you nee. He was interrupted by the boar ramming into is side. Gaah! Quickly end it's life n..now!

ID:21975

BD:5

MD:6

Emblem: (17/20)

Boar: (1/10)

Sako: (4/10)

sako ran at it with all her strength she grabed her sword and it had flames that could destroy the world with one slash she finished the boar,but the loot had nothing in it and sako yelled all that for nothing,she said. she said to emblem lets go find a small boar,how about that one it had 4 health she said i can still take that with you wana she asked?as she played with her skirt and her hair she asked with a big smile on he face so big so happy that even the worst of people in the world would be happy.

ID:21976

LOOT:3

Ummm you sure? Emblem had just got up from his 5 minute nap didn't exactly want to grind some more. Here tell you what I'lol take you to any restaurant you want to celebrate. I know a few and it'd be nice to get som rest to. That last fight was to close a call. I don't Think we should buckle down for the night before we go grinding again. Great job though on that last fight that ending was great. You're pretty strong for a kid! I hope that they'll let you into our guild!

don't worry about the letting into the guild me and hasai have been texting each other during the fight im going to join it soon after a test so i have a higher chance of joining and theirs a problem i wont borrow money from you,even if its a present how about we sleep in the same spot as last time we slept that was beautiful,hey you know its free and a good idea,why not? she asked while playing with her skirt and hair. sako also said  that tomorrow shes killing tons of low level boars.but i will take the restaurant!

Emblem laughed and brought Sako to the best restaurant he knew. He yawned and asked what she wanted. He materialized to waters and handed one to his companion. So how long have you been in floor one? Emblem was interested in her life here. He hadn't seen any kids her age out in the fields which concerned him yet have him a burst of confidence. He took a sip of his water and looke up at Sako.