[SP-F11] A Step Forward

Crozeph walked slowly at the stairs leading upwards, his hood over his head. The others have already went ahead and explored while he stood at the door of the boss room, his eyes looking at the stairs "ok, maybe a little peek might help" he said. Crozeph turned around and walked towards the stairs, each step felt heavy but excitement is also rushing through his veins "I wonder what it'll look like" he thought. Crozeph never expected himself to be part of the frontlines and making it out alive of the battle. The people he looked up to were the ones he's expecting to battle it out for freedom or just enjoy the thrill of the battle. Crozeph could see the light ahead, a new floor they unlocked after defeating Yamata No Orochi, he was part of the battle and that alone is enough to make him feel excited to see a new scenery.

Crozeph made it out, he was greated by the bright sunlight and it made him run back to the door and snarling at the sunlight "how could you hurt my eyes!?" he snarled. Crozeph then pulled the hood of his coat and covered his eyes before walking out. He took a few steps and then stopped, slowly lifting his hood and opening his eyes. He saw a pretty much normal setting, only that he suspects that mobs lurk around. Crozeph messed his hair and then sighed "I made it here Aya, I was one of the first players to step in here, soon I'll be out of this game then you can make lunch for me again" he said as he remembered one of the people he left behind when he entered SAO.

Crozeph couldn't remember when he sat on the grass, the settlement is already seen but Crozeph wanted to enjoy some quiet time for now. This could even start a new adventure for him and also train himself. Crozeph knew that in few weeks or maybe days, the strong players of Aincrad will be scouting the floor boss room "maybe just by sitting here they're already scouting it out" he said to himself. Crozeph then strapped his sword on his sword while he sat, in a good reach. He knew trouble could spark anywhere, even in his quiet times. The wind blew steadily making his hair go left and right while his hood billows behind his head. "Slowing down every now and then helps" he thought "plus I don't want that damn carrion crow coming back inside my head" he added as he looked up to the skies.