[PP,F4] <<Avalanche>> (Meokka + Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

"Dunno do you need something crafted maybe? Maybe a free perfect item, or do you have something better in mind?" She asked him jumping at the chance to make this competition serious. She ducked seeing the mob try to attack her. She then thrust her lance and missed as it jumped on her lance. Her eyes widened as a ice encompassed her lance. It was traveling up and she dropped it and it dissipated. She held her hand up and flicked her wrist calling her lance to her as the mob reshaped in front of her. She glared at it. "Lucky this time, but you won't be next time. I promise you that." 

ID    Battle Craft  Loot  MOB

24684 2 4    9          2

Meokka 51/52 -4 cause crit

Icy Icy 21/28 

ID: 24735
BD: 8 + 3 = Hit

MD: 6
CD: 2

Ssendom pondered over if he had any need for any equipment as he slammed his blade into the Ice Elemental who happened to pierce his other shoulder. He yanked his blade out letting the creature have a moment to stand on it's own two feet to try and fight back so he could be more entertained by it, "You know, I don't need anything weapon or armor wise in particular, at least not since I got this beautiful neckless. You have anything you want to put on the table Princess?" He smiled toward her while asking. He turned his attention back to the Ice Elemental who seemed to become more agitated by the fact that Ssendom didn't even seem to care about it's presence or the fact he was fighting it at all, "Oh pipe down you measly elemental, if you want to die faster then just say so."

Ssendom 56/57 - 1 = 55/57

Icy 18/28 - 8 = 10/28

Guest Meokka

D        Battle Craft Loot MOB 

24753 9          2      4      7

She took a quick swing and then a thrust at the ice monster zapping it right into the ground. It was about to strike her back but only writhed unable to move from the electrical damage that had been done to it. She thought about it. She knew what she wanted but when she glanced over she started to realize Sen's true potential. She looked back at her monster. She'd have to keep up the damage output. She hoped she could keep up with her boyfriend. "I don't know then. I always like your cooking, so I wouldn't mind anything at all to be honest. Why don't you come up with a reward you'd like and I'll come up with a reward I'd like. Sound good?"

Meokka 51/52 

Icy Icy 14/28 -7paralyzed

ID: 24815

BD: 10 (8 + 2 Crit = 10 DMG)

CD: 7

LD: 3 (One Material Gained)

The mob seemed really frustrated at the man it was combating, it rushed forward with it's arm in the shape of a spear to stab through Ssendom. He looked at it lazily, "Oh come on really?" He stated with an annoyed bland tone of voice then ripped his blade in an upward arc slashing across the entire elemental with an insane amount of strength. The attack Ssendom retaliated with sent the elemental into the air then explode into thousands of data particles, he then turned to look at Meokka, "Looks like we're going to be having whatever kinda fun I want here shortly." His grin came off mischievous and cunning as if he had something planned and was keeping it a secret for the moment.

Ssendom 55/57

Icy DEAD

Topic Complete

1 SP to Meokka and Ssendom

200 Col to Ssendom and Meokka

1 Material to Ssendom