[PP,F4] <<Avalanche>> (Meokka + Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

E-mail%20loading.gifTo: Oikawa

This is your pupil Meokka.

I had an idea for my shop but I'd like some assistance. 

Sales have been increasing, but some of the lower items don't sell, and aren't worth really keeping around. 

So I've come up with an idea. Meet me on floor four to do the <<Avalanche>> quest with me.

I'll fill you in on all the details. I'll be outside my shop.

Meokka

She sent the note and went outside. She leaned against the door and waited for a reply, or for him to show up. She hoped he wasn't too busy today.

Ping! The notification chimed as the blonde flicked through his HUD.  He glanced over the message. Ah it's from Meokka. Ariel's protege and  my smith in training. Word around Aincrad is that she's actually making a name for herself. Hmm  it's to be expected. Though with my recent change in prices I doubt I'll be getting nay more business anytime soon. Ahh well, she can probably take over Aincrad if she wants. I suppose before I head out though, I'll need to run a few errands. Equipping his cape, the blonde removed himself from his shop counter and whistled for King, his leopard companion. As the cub appeared from near the front of the shop, he gestured for the familiar to follow as they exited the shop.

Guest Meokka

She waved to him and wondered why he seemed so tired looking. She slowly put her hand down and waited for him to get closer. She got a little impatient and went over to him in the end. "Good evening teacher." She smiled at him and saluted. She went at ease and watched him. "Are you all right?" she asked him curiously. She'd let him chat before bringing up her idea which was this. "So the idea in the letter. I noticed most of the lower grade weapons don't sell as much, so I decided maybe I should get drops that increase there power for a little while. So I might start collecting potions and sell a lower grade weapons with a potion to compensate and give the person something to look forward too. Also it's not bad training for me. What do you think?"

As they chatted it seemed Oikawa was called away. She figured he was busy with something else. So she went back inside and placed her hand on Ssendom.

"Sen-kun...." she lightly nudged him with her hand.

(He told me his was busy)

Ssendom was laying leisurely on the couch in the main room of the Crescent Hare Forge, he heard the door creak open. But kept his eyes closed and would probably answer if someone asked him if he were the shop owner or if they happened to know where Meokka was. But he simply laid there peacefully in a slight dream state. After a little he noticed that his vision darkened more as there was a shadow upon him, then the nudging began and he heard the words, 'Sen-kun....' he opened his eyes to see the bluenette herself, "Holy damn was I out that long already? I didn't think I konked out that hard." He stated as he began to look around a bit then noticed the time on his interface, "It's only been a little while, how'd you defeat Avalanche so fast!?" He exclaimed whilst confused at her.

Guest Meokka

"Haha, you didn't sleepy head. Sadly Oikawa was indeed busy. Either that or he hated my idea. Who knows. Would you mind going with me hon?" she asked him leaning over him. "or should I let you rest longer?" she was fine with letting him sleep some more if he chose to. 

She put on her Lovely Armor and moved her necklace so it wasn't hidden in anyway. She then looked down at him and moved her hand to his chestnut hair, weaving his hair between her fingers and she gently caressed his head. She worried he might be working too hard and just watched him for his answer.

He smiled at her, "I don't think Oikawa hated the idea or anything, I got a little rumor that a huge alliance is being made between Azure Brigade and Knights of Christ and he has to attend since he is a Commandant. I doubt I'll see him for our weekly hunt either." He began to inform her then grabbed her hand and gently pulled her so she was laying on top of him even though she had swapped into her armor and him being in his casual clothing. "Yeah, I will go with you my love, but first lay here with me." He slowly wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her down in such a way that her head was resting upon his chest and his mouth was in her hair kissing the top of her head. "Just for a little bit may we stay like this?" He asked her peacefully.

Guest Meokka

She blushed as she was suddenly pulled against him. Her heart raced. She wondered if it would ever respond normally to him, and yet, she didn't want it to. She smiled slightly feeling a flush rush over her face. She looked up and kissed him gently on his jaw. 

"Sen-kun, with this new armor, I'm much to heavy for you to hold like this." She said a bit worried about the weight he was placing on him. "I don't want to crush you."

The idea of hurting him on accident did bother her. She tried to shift her wait without hurting him. She supposed the mobs could wait a little while. Though she wanted to collect as many potions as possible.

Ssendom kissed her forehead after she kissed his jaw then gripped a slight bit tighter than before, "This? You weigh as much as a feather. This is nothing, I bench pressed heavier when I worked out in the real world with ease." He explained to her, then rolled to the side slowly to let her comfortably lay between his arms and the back of the couch, "Does this make you feel better sweetheart?" He asked her in a gentle relaxed tone. The way he rolled he had his forehead to hers and he snoozed comfortably next to her as well. "We'll leave soon... I am just enjoying you too much." he confessed to her.

Guest Meokka

She just opened up her head and changed right there in front of him seeing he was going to snooz. The blue light reflected on his face and then was gone as she was in her casual outdoor clothes that he had seen before, when they wen't shopping. She cuddled closer. She supposed the mobs wouldn't be too far away. They were already on the right floor. No sense in waking him if he needed the rest. "All right, when you wake up we'll head out right away." She whispered and gave him a light peck on the lips. She closed her eyes. She felt safe with Sen. It could be bitter cold outside but in this forge, with him, it was the perfect temperature. Luckily this wasn't an emergency issue to resolve, or should wouldn't be inclined to being such a lazy cat. Instead she had dreams about selling potions with her lower grade weapons. It'd help out so many players, and it'd hopefully increase sales, at least that was true in her dreams. She just hoped people wouldn't buy it for just the potion and just walk out without the weapon. That would be depressing.

He didn't need to shift much in his sleep he was simply in bliss with the one whom he was sharing his life with at the moment. His face blushes when she gives him a light kiss on the lips, as we slipped deeper and deeper into a sleep state. After an hour or so he opened his eyes and looked at the time he pulled her closer into his grasp then whispered in her ear "I am ready whenever you are dear, rest as long as you please though I won't rush you." He held onto her tighter so she would feel safe and secure.

He swiped his left hand in a downwards direction relative to how he was laying and sifted through his inventory and skills to make sure he was completely ready for combat with Meokka. He put away his menu HUD then placed his forehead upon hers and just stared at the words â™¥ M that was etched upon his Benevolent Dragon Charm that he had received from Meokka before he went scouting upon the 11th floor. He looked back on her, his smile growing wider and wider as he rested with her.

Guest Meokka

She had rested an extra hour longer. She had been going on quest after quest after quest. She always had a strange encounter with what she thought was a person, then an npc, but turned out to be a respawning mob with a human like appearance. Though she shouldn't be surprised because the bandits were like that as well. She was thinking of so many things, and sorting out what to do. She dreamed she had placed the items for sale with her weapons and shields, and finally got a house with Sen. Only to then make her house PKer accessible. In her dream Teayre was getting pushed around and Calrex killed the player responsible. She then assisted Calrex with weapons, and when another PKer came in after Calrex left she helped out that person. Then Teayre came in screaming and crying. She described the PKer who killed Calrex and it was a person she waited on second. Meokka sat up pulling at her hair and gave a quick scream. "I'm sorry! I won't-" she just stared at the forge in front of her. Where did Teayre go? She looked around. "How would I know I can trust the person buying my weapons?" she wondered if gun traders in the real world every wondered the same thing. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes, and then just sat back down trying to wake up fully.

She awoke and sat up quickly almost startling Ssendom he flinched for a second since it was unexpected, "Babe is everything alright? What do you mean how can you trust the person buying your weapons?" He sat up completely as she laid back down, "Is there anything I can get or do for you Meo-chan?" He asked in a worried tone reaching over to stroke her hair, he got completely off the couch and crouched down on one knee leaning over her then kissed her forehead to try and help her calm down, he held her hand with his other hand to try and assist in doing so.

Guest Meokka

She sighed a bit concerned for the fate of her shop. "I wanted to make it PKKer accessible. I know, that protect yourself from a PKer is a possibility in this game. Yet if I did that, then a PKer could also come in. The game doesn't see a difference between the two. How will I know I'm selling to a person that isn't about to kill off anyone?" she asked. "I made my shop with the intent people could have safe fights against each other, and also be able to take out mobs and bosses. I never had the intent of having them used for killing players. So. What do I do?" she wasn't even sure but it very much bothered her now. She reached forwards and hugged Sen tightly.

She gripped onto him tightly though Ssendom was still confused as to what she was going on about. He held her close and tight to try and bring her mind back into the safety net that was his arms. "Baby, baby, please don't worry. It was just a bad dream." He tried to calm her by stroking her hair trying to calm her down to the best of his ability, he kept his lips to her forehead although not pressing them upon her, "Shhhh, everything will be already. Don't worry, no one would ever use your weapons to kill another. I'm here for you, and I'll prevent anyone from ever hurting you again. That I promise to you." He whispers to her as he pauses every now and again to actually kiss her forehead, hoping to quell her worries.

Guest Meokka

She trembled as she latched onto him. After a few moments she relaxed a bit more.She felt a bit stressed and wasn't one to say much when this sort of stress took over. She let go after a moment and nodded believing him. She got up slowly and drew out her lance.

"I, need to get back to work. I should be okay after we knock some mobs out."

She was going to work through the stress and not think about it.

"Hey Sen, if a PKer comes into my shop. You'll screen them for me. Right?" She asked him curious.

If she had more information on a person she'd be more inclined to help them. Maybe they could just go to him first. She hoped that'd he'd be careful about it though.

He stood up after he took our her lance, "Alright lets go smash some monsters, but if you're having trouble or stressing about anything don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. I worry about you Meo-chan." He mentioned in a slightly worried tone. It seemed strange that he was always so calm as if nothing really ever got to him, aside the blushes that she caused him and the fury he releases in combat. He dropped down his menu HUD standing directly in front of her and swapped into the armor she had created for him, his weapon already set into position through a slit in the back of the armor perfect for holstering his scabbard for his weapon. "If anyone comes to your store I'll screen them. Not trying to brag, but natural intimidation sets in for most people when they see someone bigger and burlier than them." He crossed his arm with a smirk on his face as his helmet had been set to invisible parameters while in town, "No one will bring a tear to my Princesses face, lest they wish to incur my wrath."

Guest Meokka

She nodded and stepped outside. She looked out at the endless snow and then looked her boyfriend. "Hon, where do we start? I was informed if we kill a lot of Ice elementals we'd find the field boss, but, it just looks like nothing but snow for as far as the eye can see. What do you think we should do to find them?" She figured there had to be water for an 'ice' elemental. The trouble with that theory was that monsters left the lake alone."They don't spawn on the lake, but that's the only place with ice or water I can think of." she stated.

She kept trying to think but she wasn't coming up with a solution at all.

He looked at her and smiled, "Well if you want Avalanche to spawn in an area away from him normal zone. You need to kill three Ice Elementals, but if you go to his personal zone in a valley you can fight Avalanche directly. So really it's up to how you want to go about it. Do you want to go hunting? Or do you want to go slaying." He explains to her as he checks through his menu HUD for updates upon all his equipment, skills, and items. He awaited her answer during his searching as he planned out a strategy for either direction they wanted to go, he slowly began to shiver as he remembered how much he hated the cold and how much this world causes his armor turn into a freezer on the inside.

Guest Meokka

"Lets go hunting. I need to relax a bit. Lets kill four of them and see what happens. We'll take them out in waves of two, so we'll each kill one." She smiled. She walked with him to the location he mentioned. The snowfall dazzled around her hair like a crown. She looked over to her hon, and saw the same thing. She smiled a bit. She looked off and remembered their date on this floor. Maybe they'd go skating again later, or maybe they'd have another snowball fight. She moved her free hand to his and held his hand. This is why she wouldn't move. She had too many good memories here. she swung their hands a bit. "Thank you Sen-kun." she felt a lot better after her nightmare. All she had to do was closer her eyes and hold his hand to feel better. It was amazing. She opened to her eyes to see a pair of elementals. She let go of his hand. "Race you in killing them two each go!" she shouted and ran using her athletics to keep her stamina up. She activated her charge skill swinging her lance at the first one. Who only retaliated by throwing an ice spear at her in kind!

24488 7 4 7 10

Icy

Hp 28/28

DMG per hit 2

Meokka 51/52 -4 cause crit mitigation + 3 =1dmg

Icy Icy 21/28 -7

Ssendom 57/57 

Icy 28/28

ID: 24602

BD: 9 (8 DMG + 1 Crit + 1 Charge = 10 DMG)

MD: 9 (4 DMG - 5 MIT = 1 DMG)

CD: 1 (No Battle Healing)

Ssendom walked hand in hand with her, feeling the warmth through his overly armored gauntlet of her hand. "You never need to thank me, just stay with me." He said a sweet tone, but the moment of love came to an end as the start of thrill between the lovebirds began. She raced forward without him making a little competition between the two of them to see who could kill their two faster, "Oh-hoho, you're so on!" He exclaimed in excitement.

Ssendom triggered his Charge and Athletics simultaneously as he ripped through the snow at speeds impressive for someone clad in such heavy material. The Ice Elemental barely had the moment to see the man ripping forward towards it, it stuck out it's arm piercing into Ssendom's shoulder as a massive chunk of ice exploded from the creature with a ferocious rip of Ssendom's blade across it. "So what are we betting on this race huh?" He asked her with a massive grin and a curiosity to boot as he kicks the ice elemental away from him and onto the ground.

Meokka 51/52

Icy Icy 21/28

Ssendom 56/57 - 1

Icy 18/28 - 10