[PP:F2] Long Live The Queen (Ssendom)

After having taken on Avalanche, Nena saw herself as a badass. Granted, that hottie Tristan had been there and he had done most of the heavy lifting in that fight, but she had been there fighting as well and she lived to tell about it which made her no less triumphant. Tryst loved battle; she was rather blood lusty and wanted nothing more to find more fights like the one she had with the enormous block of ice. When she found out there were other quest bosses on different floors the young woman raced off to find them.

Tryst found herself thumbing through her newb guide as she strolled along the second floor. According to the guide there was a giant wasp with thirty hit points that would spawn in a field of wind wasps after slaughtering a few of them. “Not a problem,†she said as she gave Richard a pat. Ever since she’d received her greatsword, the tiny woman had grown even cockier than before.

That was until she saw it:

The sexiest piece of hot metal strapped onto the back of one tall drink of water.

Nena’s eyes followed as the man breezed past her with great strides and she turned about to watch the smooth figure walk away. Without a thought Tryst turned right around and began to follow the super sexy sword and the super sexy man it belonged to. The pretty red quickened her pace, finding the need to catch up to the man and his weapon. Her small feet softly padded against the stonepath until she caught up and found herself walking infront of the man backwards. She strained to look up at him and smiled rather naughtily.

“I want to touch it….†She grinned widely as she prepared her words.

“Let me touch your huge sword,†she purred.

The muscular brunette man walking through the town of Urbus without remembering the actual reason he came to the second floor, he had a purpose for coming here he thought. But for the life of this man he could not remember at all. He found himself aimlessly wandering the streets looking through shop windows and bumping into strangers who immediately began to fear him due to his armor making him look like an absolute brute even though his facial features show off a handsome man instead.

While walking through the town randomly a short red headed girl hopped in front of him. She immediately took her mind and words intentionally to the gutter which caused Ssendom to grin and laugh. He was intrigued by this girl and seemed she had a bit of a sense of humor herself as well. Since she decided to be whitty in her choice of words he would retort with the same, "You want to handle this bad boy? Mm I don't think you can even get your hands around this monster of mine." He grinned letting her know she wasn't the only one with an interesting choice of words.

People walking past them looked at them awkwardly staring at their obvious weirdness. He looked her over and noticed she wielded a large blade as well, "I'm surprised that blade doesn't put you on your knee's on a daily basis." He chuckled waiting to listen to what she had to retort with herself.

Tryst smiled widely as the man laughed heartily and reciprocated in her playful banter. Such commentary only meant that the man enjoyed the attention enough to return her quips. Step one in engaging her target was successful.

"You want to handle this bad boy?â€

“Oh yes, very much so,†she replied eagerly.

“Mm I don't think you can even get your hands around this monster of mine."

“Oh I assure I can handle anything you’re packing,†she said with a wicked grin. He returned her smile. Others stared at them for their playful words as they went along, but Tryst could hardly care. the man was fun and she was enjoying the game.

"I'm surprised that blade doesn't put you on your knees on a daily basis."

“Richard?†She said pulling her greatsword from her sheath. “Hardly, he’s a good boy and submits to me. “ Nena laughed, “I work him very hard and in return he gets to draw blood. We’re in a rather committed relationship,†she said as she put her blade away. 

He looked at her and laughed out loud disregarding everyone that was around him, "If you think Richard has the gurth to get the monsters begging for more, you should see this guy." He pulled down his menu HUD and spawned in his Boar-Spine Claymore then tossed it to her. The blade happened to conform to her height. "I am sure Richard doesn't have the means to make you squeal like that one does." He didn't phrase it but he happened to be giving her the Boar-Spine Claymore. "We'll see about you being able to play with what I'm packing if you can handle that monster there." He smirked at her using this as the reference to giving her the weapon.

• 2 weeks later...

Tryst grinned happily as the handsome man’s words were every bit as naughty as her own. She loved men who could keep up with her sort of play. The man then produced something he felt she might appreciate more than her precious Richard. He tossed it to her and she caught the blade in her hands. The new toy was much bigger than Richard was for sure. While it not as pretty as her great sword, Tryst could tell the weapon was a beast, and that made the BAMF sword very sexy indeed.

The petite red grabbed the hilt and set the weapon upright getting a feel for the thing. It was heavier than her sword was but she still had no trouble swinging it about as she tested it out. Yes, she could make use of a boy toy like this for sure. “I’d consider ending my affair with Richard for one like this…†she said and smiled before taking the weapon up in both hands and went to return the weapon.

• 2 weeks later...

He looked at her and grinned mightily, "I don't know why you're waiting on considering ending your relationship. Have an affair with that one and upgrade your 'Boy Toy' and keep the big thick mighty sword." He chuckled lightly his grin not fading at all in his statement. He popped his neck both ways as he adjusts his weapon, "But your hands couldn't handle this bad boy, why don't you use that one to train your fingers to work with something larger."  His chuckled turned belly laugh.

He slowly stifled his laughter then looked her over she was definitely a player with the equipment she had, "So what brings you to this floor anyways?" He asked the petite red-head who seemed to have a great sense of humor. He closed his menu HUD and started walking forward regardless of if she was going to follow and talk to him or not. He was trying to remember why he came to the second floor still but to no avail, he seemed to pretty much just rummaging through the town looking at the shops that reside in any of them.

“You’re giving him to me?†Tryst said and grinned. He did not have to tell her twice; Tryst unequipped Richard and put her new bad boy in her weapon slot. “I will make sure he’s very well treated,†she was giddy over the prospect of trying out her new beast. “But he needs a name… what’s yours? I’ll call him after you since you’re the lovely man who let me touch his very impressive weapon.†Tryst grinned naughtily.

The man began to move and she began to follow. “I’m here to go kick that queen wasps’s ass and take that censored’s stinger. I kinda of got myself stuck fighting Avalanche a few weeks ago, and with a little (by which, she meant a lot) of help, we destroyed that guy. So then I took on the Nepent, and that was easy; so I’m going to see what this queen has to offer me in way of a fight.†Tryst explained. “You don’t happen to want to come with me do you? I could use a little eye candy while I kick a little ass. While checking out the hottie was on the list of things to do, having help taking down the queen would make her job a lot easier.