PP - F7 Special Order! (10th Day of Hunting/Gathering) (Lowenthal)

Calrex gave a sigh as he stood at the gate leading out of the main settlement on the seventh floor, already clad in his Grand Chariot armor, "Alright, I've about set to go. Now all I've got to do is wait for Lowenthal to show up."

"Saying Lowenthal is kind of a mouthful now...I wonder if he'd be alright with me addressing him as Lowe at some point. I mean everyone, intentionally or not, seem to refer to me as Cal. Hm...well I won't worry about it. However..."

He swiped on his menu, pulling up the message he had received from his soon-to-arrive teammate, a bead of sweat forming on the side of his head, "He wants this many materials? What in the world is he going to need that many for?"

He gave a calming breath as he dismissed the message, adjusting his gear while he continued to wait.

Lowenthal opened his eyes, awaking from his short nap. He had fallen asleep waiting for Calrex, the blue knight to appear and help him with material gathering. He heard a sigh from beneath him, and so he peeked over the edge. Below him was a familiar face, as he recognized it as Calrex. Lowenthal swung backwards on his knees, now facing the man. "'Sup." Lowenthal asked, holding up one arm in greeting. "About time you showed up, I was getting tired of waiting man." Lowenthal said as he quickly jumped down, landing on his feet. "So, we gonna find a lot of materials. Right?" Lowenthal asked to his friend.

As Lowenthal appeared from above the gate and leapt down next to Calrex he turned and gave a nod as the orange-haired player said he was waiting for him, "Heh, sorry for the delay then. If you're message was correct we're looking to gather fifty materials total right? That's going to be the largest single order I've ever done. But with you along hopefully this will go a bit faster, heh."

"Fifty materials, and possibly an additional three at least for Ssendom if I am able to."

He adjusted his gear as he readied himself, "In any case, we'd best get started so that we can maximize our time. You ready to go?"

Lowenthal stretched before answering. "Yeah I'm good. You happen to have any items to make this go faster?" Lowenthal asked Calrex. Calrex was the go to guy for this sort of thing, and he always did it so fast. It was mind boggling. "Cause, I need 50 mats to do a thing with. I'm actually not going to craft with them." Lowenthal chuckled.

Calrex gave a shake of his head when Lowenthal asked if he had any items that might make the search got a bit faster, "Unfortunately this time all I have is my equipment. The past few times I've had a consumable to help boost my scavenging ability, but unfortunately the shops I visit for them was currently out of them at the moment."

He gave a calming breath before giving a nod, "However, with you here it should make up for any temporary enhancements I missed. Three pairs of eyes if better than one right?"

After completing his sentence he gave a small command, "Roc..."

His familiar appeared in a flash, circling overhead, "He's been giving me a hand as well, so hopefully with the three of us working together we can get those fifty materials. However, if you're not going to use them for crafting, what is it you need them for? Are you paying for something?"