[PP-F4] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Lowenthal) Complete

Clarence arrived on the Fourth Floor in a big cloud of Blue crystals. Clarence stretched up lightly and took a step off the teleportation platform. Clarence started to walk and heard someone else appear on this floor. Clarence quickly turned around, thinking it was Lowenthal. Clarence got a slight frowned look on his face when he saw that it wasn't just some random girl on this floor. {Lowenthal will get here when he does, calm down Clarence. } Clarence thought to himself as he started to walk around and finally found a bench to sit on, to wait for his new boyfriend.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenthal hurried out of the hot mess that was Floor Nine. "Alright, floor four!" Lowenthal said, as he dissipated into blue crystals. His body immediately didn't like the sudden climate change. Lowenthal gave out a slight shiver, but his body warmed up as he saw Clarence sitting on a bench not too far away. Lowenthal walked over to Clarence, and pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket and held it out for Clarence to take. "Here. Sorry for the wait. This'll help." Lowenthal said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Clarence looked up and smiled, taking the chocolate bar from Lowenthal."Chocolate? Aw, you are so sweet." Clarence blushed and smiled, taking a bit of the Chocolate Bar. {I have a feeling this is an enchanted Chocolate bar made by a cook. I wonder who..... Eh, no idea really } Clarence mentally shrugged and continued to eat the Chocolate, it being a small chocolate bar it didn't last wrong. "Sorry, I do love Chocolate." Clarence blushed and threw away the wrapper. A little Icon popped up saying <<Looting Increased>> and Clarence smiled warmly at Lowenthal." Thank you. Thought it was enchanted." Clarence smiled and."Also, the wait is fine. No idea where to really start."

Lowenthal smiled, as he put his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Well, not as sweet as the chocolate I hope." Lowenthal said, chuckling. "Yeah, I had to go to a store and buy it." Lowenthal explained. "I mean, it boosts your luck, so I figured it might help." Lowenthal chuckled. He took a deep breath. "Well, shall we?" Lowenthal asked, holding out his hand for Clarence.

"It is debatable on which is sweeter."Clarence laughs lightly and smiles, grasping Lowenthal's hand. "We shall." Clarence let Lowenthal lead to where ever this Frozen lake is at, hopefully close by. {First adventure with Lowenthal. Sometihng to remember. His hands are like ice. Good thing I am a walking furnace on this floor. } Clarence thought to himself lightly as they walked, swinging Lowenthal's arm ever so slightly. "So, was all you grabbed the chocolate bars?" Clarence asked, not thinking he grabbed anything else, just trying to start up some actual good conversation, the forest extremely quiet.

Lowenthal smiled at Clarence's compliment, and intertwined his fingers with his. "The lake should be, this a way." Lowenthal said, retracing his steps. Lowenthal tried to remember where that lake was, but he couldn't place it in his mind. He sighed. "Yeah, all I could grab was the one. Dom's shop was super packed and everyone wanted one. I was lucky enough to get the one." Lowenthal answered. "I kinda forgot about myself, I was just kinda focused on you." Lowenthal said, glad that his hand was warming back up.

Clarence blushed brightly and put his head on Lowenthal's shoulder momentarily. Clarence kissed Lowenthal on the cheek quickly and smiled. "Thank you. Hey, you don't seem as cold now. That is good." Clarence smiled and motioned to his new jacket and color in his cheeks. {This is pretty nice. Can't wait to see my Penguin. I will freak out and be so happy. } Clarence smiled brightly and looked around, all he could see was forest and snow in all directions. "Good thing you know where you are going. I have no idea where we are. I do not want to get lost out here. Good thing I got you to help." Clarence smiled.

Lowenthal smiled, and blushed as Clarence kissed his cheek. Lowenthal chuckled slightly. "To be honest. I kinda don't know where to go exactly." Lowenthal admitted, scratching his nose. "But I know the general direction." He quickly said, trying to reassure Clarence, as well as himself. The area looked familiar, and he could see that the forest was beginning to clear up. "See, almost out of the forest." Lowenthal said, squeezing Clarence's hand gently.

Clarence smiled up at Lowenthal as he brought the pair out of the forest and into a big clearing, a crystal clear, frozen Lake out in the distance. "You did it." Clarence smiled at Lowenthal warmly as they approached the clear area. "Oh god, this area is huge. Finding a penguin here is going to be Horrible. At least I got you to help me." Clarence smiled warmly again and blushed lightly. Clarence walked forward and brought Lowenthal with him, really excited about getting his familiar. {I am really happy now! God this is going to be fun, but pretty hard to find something. Hopefully Lowenthal has good luck } Clarence sighed and looked around.

Lowenthal beamed as they discovered the Frozen Lake. The lake was pretty enough, but Lowenthal disliked ice. He never had luck with it, when it wasn't cooling his drink. Lowenthal much preferred the warm sands of the beach, and the relaxing sound of the ocean. Everything on the fourth floor was coated in snow and ice, with no sound but the wind and the crinkling of snow beneath Lowenthal and Clarence's feet. Lowenthal sighed. "Man, this place is huge." Lowenthal said, still holding Clarence's hand. "I guess we should get walking." Lowenthal said, smiling at Clarence.

"Okay." Clarence smiled and looked around slowly. Small, harmless mobs scattered as the couple crushed through the snow. Clarence looked over and saw a small animal go into the forest but Clarence shrugged, not knowing where to look first. "So, considering I know nothing about where Penguins would be. I am no help in finding anything." Clarence smiled lightly at Lowenthal, knowing that he can barely help, Clarence that is."Glad you can help me though." Clarence smiled and gripped Lowenthal's hand slightly tighter.{His hands are a lot warmer } Clarence thought, looking down at their hands.

Lowenthal tried scanning the horizon, looking for penguins. Other than seeing pictures in books, Lowenthal had never actually seen a penguin before. He scratched the back of his head, trying to picture the size of one in his head. "I don't even know what a penguin would look like." Lowenthal said, bashfully. Sort of embarrassed as well, he chuckled. 

Clarence looked up at Lowenthal. "That is what you got me for, to help you." Clarence smiled and let go of Lowenthal's hand, sadly. Clarence walked around the snowy Landscape, hoping to find the adorable bird. {where are you! Want to find it and probably smoother it with love. It is great, so sweet and kind... am I still think about a penguin?  } Clarence blushed at his thought, trying to stay focused on the plan ahead.

ID: 22498

LD: 3 +4 (Search and Detect. Chocolate Bar). 7. No Familiar.

Clarence found it. The bird was waddling around and making the cutest noise. Clarence started this quest before with his friend Miaki, but he couldn't continue so they decided to do it again some other time, well he isn't here any more to help. but Clarence still had the food for it. Clarence Brought it out of his inventory and moved forward for the Penguin. It looked at it, and waddled away. {Dang, hopefully there are more } Clarence frowned lightly and looked at Lowenthal. "Well. He didn't like me."

Lowenthal chuckled. "Don't fret. Here, lemme try." Lowenthal got down on one knee. "Hey, can I see some of that candy bar I got you?" Lowenthal took a piece of the chocolate candy and broke off a small piece. Speaking softly, he tried calling the penguin over. The small bird waddled over again, and appeared to be sniffing the air. "Okay, now it's your turn." Lowenthal whispered to Clarence, handing back the chocolate bar.

ID: 22501

LD: 9+4= 13 (Success)!

The Penguin slowly waddled over and sniffed the air, making a cute noot noise. "It is so adorable." Clarence whispered, holding out the chocolate. The Penguin slowly waddled over and reached forward, taking a bite of the chocolate. It ate it quickly and waddled over, sitting next to Clarence. Clarence held his breath and an icon popped. <<Congratulations! You have earned a Familiar!>>  Clarence smiled brightly and picked u the Familiar, it nuzzling into his hands. "oh. My.God." Clarence breathed. He turned to Lowenthal with a smile on his face. Clarence lowered the Penguin down and almost tackled Lowenthal with a hug. "Thank you!" Clarence said happily and kissed him Cutely on the cheek again, laying against him and hugging him.

Lowenthal smiled as the penguin walked over to Clarence. Clarence than apparently earned his familiar, cause the penguin fell in love with him instantly. "Hey, congrats!" Lowenthal said, before he felt the mass of Clarence tackle him. Lowenthal caught him, and spun around happily. Laughing, Lowenthal fell backwards, holding Clarence. Lowenthal kissed Clarence on his lips. "So happy for you." Lowenthal said, smiling.

Clarence's face turned bright red on the kiss and Clarence smiled. "I'm so happy." Is all Clarence said, planting a light kiss on Lowenthal's lips. Clarence sighed deeply and laid against Lowenthal, the Floor slowly melting away."Sorry. I am all in your business." Clarence blushed bright red and sat up, sitting on the snow next to a laying down Lowenthal. "Hey, you aren't really cold on the floor. I hope not anyways." Clarence said, the Penguin walking over. Clarence picked it up and put it in his lap. Clarence patted its head light and cuddled it lightly, it nooting and cuddling into Clarence. "Today is definitely Perfect."

Lowenthal chuckled, and rotated to his side overlooking Clarence. "Well, I've kinda gotten used to it. And this new jacket of mine helps a lot with the cold." Lowenthal placed his hand on Clarence's chest, and moved closer to cuddle him. "I agree, today has been pretty good." Lowenthal said smiling. "What his name?" Lowenthal asked Clarence.

Clarence's body was a buzz of happy. He just got his Penguin Familiar, finally. And, he was now cuddling with his boyfriend on his favorite Floor, could this day get any better?"You are great." Clarence said and sighed, cuddling back into Lowenthal. The Penguin Nooted and waddled around, sitting by the couple's head and nudging against the two. "I have no idea. Pengu? No, Waddles? No, Noot? Yes, yes that." Clarence talked to himself and patted the Penguin. "Your name is Noot." Clarence smiled and giggled lightly putting his head against Lowenthal's chest, smiling like a crazy person.

Lowenthal giggled. "Noot? Such a cute name." Lowenthal said. "A cutie, fit for a cutie." He giggled as he patted Noot on his head. "NootNoot." Lowenthal said, giggling. Lowenthal rolled over and lied down on top of Clarence's body, his head on his chest. "So, now that we have you your Noot. Anything else you want to do today?" Lowenthal asked his boyfriend.