[PP-F4] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Lowenthal) Complete

When Lowenthal asked with he wanted to do anything else today, a couple pretty dirty thoughts flowed through his head.{Stop!  } Clarence thought and blushed to himself. "Doens't matte rot me, I've got my Familiar, you have got yours. I've got my hot boyfriend. Nothing else really." Clarence blushed and looked down at Lowenthal. Clarence placed his hand on the back of Lowenthal and slowly rubbed his back, a calming thing to do and played with Lowenthal's hair lightly. "This is actually really relaxing." Clarence sighed and wrapped his arms around his backand laid there, Niniken and Noot close by.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenthal relaxed as Clarence rubbed his back. "Okay. This is as good as anything else." Lowenthal said, relaxing. It was nice. The snow was starting to fall gently around them. Lowenthal took a deep breath, inhaling in Clarence's scent. Lowenthal reached up and gently grasped his chin. Lowenthal kissed Clarence deeply, holding Clarence's body close to his own. 

Clarence melted slowly into the kiss, one hand on Lowenthal's cheek. {This is great } Clarence thought and kissed back a bit, smiling brightly. Clarence broke the kiss for a moment."You are a pretty nice kisser." Clarence said, and kissed again. Clarence placed his hand on Lowenthal's head and stroked his hair lightly. Clarence broke the kiss and gave a quick kiss on the nose."Wow, we just started dating today and it feels like we have been together for a while." Clarence murmured to himself and laid back into the snow, getting tired. {I am probably going to fall asleep } Clarence thought and shrugged mentally, his hand on Lowenthal's back, the other having Noot cuddled into his hand the best he can.

Lowenthal smiled. "We should go." Lowenthal said. "I'm kinda tired, and as much fun as it sounds. I kinda don't wanna sleep in the middle of the woods." Lowenthal said, blushing. "Perhaps, we can find someplace warmer?" Lowenthal suggested, starting to get cold as the sun began setting on them. "Kinda don't want to be cold, even as warm as you are." Lowenthal said, snuggling closer to Clarence.

Clarence blushed and patted Lowenthal on the head lightly, before slowly getting up. Noot Noots and waddles over to Ninken and starts waddling around him, making noises and patting the Dog. Ninken barks and licks the Penguin. "Dinner maybe. Inns are nice and warm." Clarence said that and immediately regretted saying it. "Sorry! I didn't mean to say for us to go into an inn together. Just that they are warm." Clarence blushed brightly and sat up, embarrassed and still blushing. Clarence scooped up Noot and cuddled him, trying to hide his blush."Lets go shall we?" Clarence said, still embarrassed. 

Lowenthal smiled at Clarence. "Dinner sounds really good." He said, holding his stomach. "An inn? That sounds like a good place. Maybe we could even get a room." lowenthal suggested. He wondered why Clarence was blushing so badly. Lowenthal found it cute, and picked up Ninken, who crawled up on his shoulder as Lowenthal stood up. He held a hand out for Clarence to take it. "Shall head back then, my sweet?" Lowenthal asked, trying to sound cute.

{ He didn't  realize. Thank God! But renting an Inn room just to sleep in, not together.. in that way at least, would be fine by mean. Cuddling him while I sleep would be THE BEST way to sleep } Clarence thought and grabbed Lowenthal's hand. Noot moved around a bit on Clarence's hand so he decided something weird, put him on Clarence's head. Clarence set him up there and Noot Nooted, moving around and sitting there, flapping his wings slightly. "So, where would you like to stop for Dinner?" Clarence asked as they walked hand in hand to where ever they were going to go for Dinner."And I thought we already decided who was the sweetest person here."

Lowenthal made a tiny squeak at the adorable sight that was Noot on top of Clarence. "You're adorable. C'mon, we can just get something to eat at the Inn yeah?" Lowenthal asked, leading the way back through the woods. Lowenthal was excited to spend the day with Clarence, and he hoped that Clarence felt the same. Lowenthal smiled at his boyfriend, and loved the feeling of him holding his hand. 

Clarence blushed a bit at the comment Lowenthal made, but he wasn't complaining. Clarence followed behind Lowenthal carefully, not wanting to drop his precious Penguin. They burst out of the forest and Clarence slowly looked around, trying to find a good Inn that might have some good food, not a lot of that around, at least that is what Clarence thought. Clarence spotted an Inn a little ways off that a loud animals and Clarence led the way over there, smiling back at Lowenthal. "Hopefully this Inn is good, never been here before. Even though I spend almost all of my time on this floor." Clarence said.  

Lowenthal smiled. "Doesn't matter where. As long as I'm with you." Lowenthal said, which surprised himself. Lowenthal blushed and entered the inn. It was a quaint log cabin design, with a large fire place warming it. A busty woman with read hair was wiping down tables, and behind the main counter where one would get drinks was a man who would rival Ssendom in size. The woman greeted them both, and sat them down. Lowenthal ordered himself a small plate of what was called 'Spiced Potatoes' and a single room for two. Lowenthal smiled at Clarence from across the table. "This place is cozy." Lowenthal said, marking it's coordinates on his map.

"It is. Glad I can be here with you." Clarence smiled and grabbed Lowenthal's hand lightly. The waitress came around and Clarence ordered <<Fish and Chips>>. While he waited for the food to get back Clarence patted Noot on the head and looked up at Lowenthal."How did you find Ninken? You never told me how. I'm not sure if I asked how. But how did you?" Clarence asked, interested in how he found his most adorable pug ever, which Clarence will probably steal one of these days. "I mean, you already know how I got Noot." Clarence held up the Penguin and it looked at Lowenthal and Nooted, flapping its arms widely.

Lowenthal chuckled, and smiled. "Well, it's kind of boring." Lowenthal said. "But, it went like this. I was on the third floor, and I met this old Lady NPC." Lowenthal shuddered slightly at remembering her. That woman had the most monstrous of grips, and even if she was sick when he visited the  sandy desert of floor five. "She had ended up losing her dog, and I was tasked with finding it. And I did just that." Lowenthal said, as he continued his story. "Then when I returned her dog, it was apparently pregnant. And that's where I got Ninken." He said, looking down at the dog who had gone over to the fireplace to warm up.

"Awwww. He is a Baby Pug? Oh my god! That is sooooooo adorable. Stealing Ninken, it has been decided." Clarence blushed lightly and smiled, looking over at the Pug. {Hmmm, what else to talk about. No idea really. Just sitting here with him is nice } Clarence smiled and looked around and hugged Noot closely, looking around the room."Sorry, I am just really happy that I have Noot. And, that you helped me get him." Clarence smiled and kissed the top of Noot's head. His food came around and Noot happily tried to eat the fish on the plate. Clarence gave him one piece of the fish and started eating himself.

Lowenthal received his spiced potatoes. The potatoes where diced, and fried. The smell of cumin and cinnamon, radiated from them. Lowenthal thanked the woman, and happily ate his potatoes. The potatoes were delicious, and Lowenthal smiled as he ate them. "Dillion." Lowenthal said, eating another potato. "Dillion's my real name." Lowenthal said, blushing lightly. Lowenthal smiled, just realizing that he hadn't given his real name to anyone before.

"Nice to Meet you Dillion. Just between you and me. I have a really good boyfriend." Clarence smiles at Dillion and blushes brightly."You probably know him. He is a real people person and has an amazing attitude. Such a catch I must say." Clarence blushes brighter and grabs Dillion's hand and grips it, before letting go and eating again. "Mine is Clarence. Wow! Shocker, right? Just thought it was okay for me on this game just to use my own name." Clarence shrugs and pats Noot's head slightly, hearing him noot cheerfully. "This food is actually a lot better than I thought. It is good fish. How is your food?"

Lowenthal blushed. "Oh really? Is he as handsome as me?" Lowenthal joked, eating another potato. "So Clarence? That's it?" Lowenthal shrugged. "I'm sure a cute nickname will appear somewhere or later." He said, smiling. He stuck a piece of potato and reached over the table. Offering it to Clarence. "Try it, it's really sweet." Lowenthal said.

"Cute Nickname. Hmm, I need to think of one for you." Clarence thought and sat there for a bit, not knowing what to think of a name for Dillion. { Hmm. Lowenthal. Lowen.... Wait, Lemon! Yes!! Lemon it is } "Lemon, your nickname is Lemon." Clarence said matter O' factually and took the potato from Dillion. "Thank you." Clarence smiled and ate it. The sweetness of the Potato and over took the Fish and Clarence smiled."I like it. You always pick sweet things." Clarence said and handed the fork back to Dillion."Sorry, should of used my own fork." Clarence blushed and ate a little bit more Fish, giving some to Noot also.

Lowenthal giggled, which turned into a small laugh. "Lemon huh? I'll take it." Lowenthal said, chuckling. "And I don't see the issue. with you using my fork. We kiss, it's basically the same thing." Lowenthal said, taking his fork back. "And besides, I don't think you can get sick in SAO. I think." Lowenthal said, remarkable that he hadn't gotten sick from the amount time he had spent on the fourth floor.

"We do Kiss. And it is great." Clarence blushes and smiles fishing up most of his Fish. {Wow, I am a quick eater. I need to just calm down. But, this fish is good. And, Noot keeps eating my Fish } Clarence looks down and Noot looks up, a piece of fish in his mouth."It would be horrible if you could get sick in SAO."Clarence thought back to the people he has kissed and Clarence shuddered slightly. {What are we going to do After Dinner? He will probably want to go of by himself. Been all around him today and he probably has had enough of me for one year } Clarence thought but quickly threw the thoughts away.

Lowenthal yawned. "So I got a room. Kinda don't want to go sleep in my shop." Lowenthal stretched, his plate empty and devoid of food. Lowenthal stood up and held his hand out for Clarence. "Care to join me?" Lowenthal said, blushing. He didn't want to do anything, he just wanted a cuddle buddy to sleep with. Lowenthal smiled again, hoping that Clarence would join him.