[PP-F1] My Way of Living <<Earning a Living>> (Goldenarroz)

ID: 23086

BD: 8 (7+1)

Beatbox: 13/13

Golden: 32/33

Boar: 3/17 -2 DMG

"I can get him James, Just Concentrate!" he thought to himself. He held to his sword and let out a battle cry and swung his sword along the side of the boar leaving  a good hit on the boar. "Nice..." he said to himself noticing he hit the side of the boar. "Looks like I'm getting better at this combat thing." he thought to himself with a smile. "It's about time James, See I knew I could do it. Maybe next time I shouldn't let my confidence and anger get to me that much." he thought to himself.

ID: 23088

BD: 9 (5 DMG+Paralysis)

MD: Paralyzed

Here is his chance to finish off the poor boar. Golden pulled out his blade and strikes again, hoping to finally pull off the victory. He does it when he stabs the boar in the back with his blade, finishing it off. Golden laughed as the boar burst into millions of pieces of virtual crystals. He checked to see if he'd gotten any loot. He walked toward the body when a pop-up box appeared in front of him... Looks like I got some loot... Golden thought as he checked it out.

ID: 23089

LD: 10+1=11 Loot!

Golden saw that he'd gotten 85 Col from the boar and also a material that he could use in his shop. Well, I guess this adventure was useful after all. He thought as he looked to Beat. "Well! Let's get back to the mentor and have him teach you how to cook now shall we?" Golden said with eagerness.

+1 MAT
+85 Col

"Yeah! Oh man, I'm so excited!" he said with excitement! "Lets head off immediately!" he said to himself while thinking about how cooking is going to be so awesome. He walked to the town and walked to the town and found the building Golden's NPC mentor is in "Well Golden, Lead the Way!" he said with a smile and excitement on how he was about to be a cook. "Alright, now I can get a good income of Cor, If I want to get that better sword I wanted I got to start working in this Cooking position." he though to himself.

[OOC Beatbox you might wanna edit some of your posts. Make sure they are at least 3 lines long so you don't get into trouble.]

Thread Complete

Goldenarroz:

+285 Col

+1 SP

+1 MAT

Beatbox:

+200 Col

+2 SP

+? MAT

+ <<Cook Title>>

+ <<Ability to Open a Shop>>

[OOC After you finish editing the short posts, you have to PM a GM so they can lock this thread and they will roll the LD for the amount of MAT that you obtain from this quest.]