Oh, Herro!

I am new to the site, but not to SAO. I have experience RPing, so please don't think I'm a noob  ;). My avatar is being drawn at the moment; I won't start RPing until he's done being made. Since I'm not drawing my avatar, it will take longer for him to be ready. Well, looking forward to meet you all, eh.

Greetings and salutations person of whom has no face at this particular moment in time!

I myself do in fact have a face and a name to boot.

Lee. Lee is the name that I am. Or being called. It's my name. Lee that is. Just Lee, not the 'that is' part, that would be a crappy name. Not Lee, the 'that is' being a name.

Hi.

*constantly flies by on epic nyan cat with a rainbow cape on and swag sunglasses*

Yo....  What up bruh? ...... The names Scarlett_.... Also known as swagbagScar yo.....

*epicly (don't know if that's a word :'D) Jumps off of nyancat and takes sunglasses off as explosions appear behind her*

Hello and welcome to the site! I haven't been here for a long time so we can be fellow newbs together :3

If you ever want to roleplay send me a Pm, I'll help you with quests if you want me to ^-^

Well it's time for me to go now. *puts sunglasses back on and jumps onto nyancat that magically appears behind her* Adios!