[SP:F1] Herculean Tasks in Alchemy <<Earning a Living>> COMPLETED

Mayuri found that this time she had the upper hand. Without thinking about it, the girl ran forward and attacked the Sumac. She brought her blade across her body as she turned the blade out and with one swift motion; she slashed across the creature shattering in into tiny pixels. Mai jumped up and down as she squealed as she had taken the creature out in a handful of attacks and beamed with pride as she realized she really was quite good with her weapon.  Mai collected the last of her berries and added it to her inventory. With everything she needed to make the alchemist eat her words, Mai skipped back off to town to turn in her quest, and learn how to be an alchemist.

BD: 10    MAJOR CRIT!     Mai attacks Sumac for +4 DMG

MD: 1    ROYALLY MISSED!

LD: 13   BOO!!!

Mayuri   12/15

Red Sumac   0/8 DEAD

FOUND:+1 Material

Red Berry Bushels   3/3

Mai practically kicked the door to the alchemist shop open. Well, not quite, she actually wasn’t a rude girl, but she totally felt like kicking in the door! She opened it rather dramatically and stood in the doorway. “I brought your darn berries!† The young woman announced as she strut over to the alchemist, opening the quest section of her HUD and produced the fruit complete the quest.

“I never expected you’d bring them,†the woman said sounding rather surprised.

“I told you were wrong about me!†Shay huffed.

“Indeed!†the Alchemist said, “Very well. You may keep the berries. I have all I need here. Please follow me and I will show you how to complete your first potion.â€

Mai followed the NPC to the back of the shop where the woman taught her all that she needed to know. There were quite a bit of steps to producing the potion, but the young woman took excellent notes. When it came time for her to show the lady what she’d learned, Mai was able to produce a good quality potion on her first try. â€œExcellent… I’ve no choice but to award you with your profession. Congrats!†the NPC said. A screen popped up showing “Quest Complete!†Shay beamed. The pretty girl was thrilled she was able to complete a quest on her own and was excited to show Life her new skill the very next time she saw him.

QUEST COMPLETE

MAYURI HAS EARNED THE FOLLOWING:

•  6 Material
  • 2 Skill Points
  • The title of “Beginner Alchemistâ€
  • The ability to open a shop
  •  Extra mats to be rolled by a GM or PST
  •  200 Col