[PP-F1] Mat Grinding (Beatbox) COMPLETE

Golden really needed some MATS... but he had been mat hunting a lot recently and it was really starting to tire him and bore him as well. He decided that he needed a companion that would be MAT hunting with him. And who else could MAT hunt with him than someone with the same profession as him... a cook. Golden immediately PMed the only cook he knew other than him and told him to come down to the park.

To: Beatbox

Hey man. I'm kinda bored... are you available? I wanna go mat grinding but I don't want to go alone. You could probably use some mats seeing that you've only just started to get the flow of the game. Why don't you tag alone. I'll be waiting for you by a town bench. Once you get here... we can start the grind. :D.

Golden let the menu disappear as he sent the message. He sighed and sat quietly by himself in the town bench under the bright sunlight... waiting for Beatbox to appear so they could go MAT grinding.

Beatbox was walking around the town thinking of his new idea of a store, but he is one rank away from making the things that he wants to sell... thinking he needed to train in that field conveniently he got a message from a friend that he just met the other day... he read it and messaged back to Golden.

To: Goldenarroz

Yeah man! I'm available, I'll meet you there!

He sent the message and dismissed the screen and began to walk in his general direction and saw him at the town bench waiting for me, "Hey Golden! What's going on!" he yelled out towards him walking to the bench lettin' out a smile. "Also, I think I know what shop I want to open! I just need to gain a rank is all..." he said scratching his head.

"Well, getting MAT won't help you rank up but it will help for you to have more MAT to work with in your shop. MAT is what you use to create food and other products. I'm kind of short on MAT so I want to go gathering some MAT for me to work with and I don't like going on adventures alone because it is very boring. This is why I PMed you." Golden explained. It was still morning so they had plenty of time. But they should really get started... Golden led the way towards the abandoned farm which had some resources that had not rot left.

ID: 23363 LD: 12+1=13

ID: 23364 LD: 13+1=14

ID: 23365 LD: 5+1=6

[OOC We should do 3 at once]

Goldenarroz saw three apples on one of the trees outside of the farm. He looked at it and using his acrobatic skills, he jumped up to the tree in hopes of finding some good apples. When he snatched them and came down, he saw that they were all rotten. Golden cursed and threw them to the ground.

+0 MATS
MATS: 0

Beatbox nodded his head as he understood, and followed Golden to the Farm that had still had some MAT's left. He watched Golden use his acrobatics skills to get apples but later found out they weren't good at all. "Well... I don't have Acrobatics... but I have a sense of climbing a tree..." he thought to himself while climbing a tree.

ID: 23368, 23369, and 23370

LD: 11

LD: 8

LD: 1

Beatbox looked around on the branches of tree's very carefully for some apples and found a few he thought was good but wasn't so he tossed them to the bottom and cursed under his breath and tried another apple but that one was so rotten it disappeared as soon Beatbox touched it and fell off the tree and landed on his back. "Those were not nice apples Golden, they are very rotten... and apparently dangerous." he said while standing back up without too much embarrassment. 

ID: 23376 LD: 10+1=11

ID: 23377 LD: 17+1=18

ID: 23378 LD: 10+1=11

Golden hopped on to the next tree where there were some red apples still hanging by its branch. He sees three apples located right next to each other and decided that that would be the best place to look for some juicy, delcious apples. He laughed as he saw a perfectly fine apple among the three and kissed it before placing it in his inventory. Not bad... He thought before he hopped down from the tree and continued searching.

+1 MAT
MATS: 1

ID: 23379 LD: 5

ID: 23380 LD: 20

ID: 23381 LD: 1

Beatbox climbed the tree again to find some more MAT's and he found an apple he thought was good but it was rotten he found out, and then he found an apple that was so perfect that there was NOTHING wrong with it and it was perfectly shaped. "Hey Golden! I found a perfect apple!" he yelled out before putting it in his inventory and tried to get another apple that fell on his head and made him fall off the tree again making a thud, "I think I'm done with this tree, and it's stupid rotten apples..." he said out loud at the tree.

+1 Mat

ID: 23410 LD: 4+1=5

ID: 23411 LD: 3+1=4

ID: 23412 LD: 19+1=20

Golden couldn't find any apples on any of the trees. He sighed as he sat down to take a quick nap so he could get some energy back. Immediately after he fell asleep, an apple dropped from the tree onto the head of Golden. Golden yelped in pain and stood up through instinct to see that a perfectly good apple was on the ground. Golden looked up after picking up the apple to see that there were multiple apples there.

+1 MAT
MATS: 2

ID: 23414 LD: 12

ID: 23415 LD: 6

ID: 23416 LD: 9

After taking a quick break from falling off a tree twice he thought to himself that Golden liked to stay quite while MAT gathering and figured to keep trying to find good apples until he finally talked. "Alright... back to the tree..." he thought to himself while climbing the tree again. And walking through the branches of the trees he tried to find some good apples but failed too, all he found were good on the back... rotten on the front. "Ahh, the usual" the said and continued to roam the tree to find some good apples.

MAT: 1

ID: 23431 LD: 19+1=20

ID: 23432 LD: 2+1=3

ID: 23433 LD: 9+1=10

Golden kept looking for good apples... This is actually a pretty challenging task. Unlike real life, there were lots of criteria for an apple to be good. Golden was having trouble finding any but finally, after about 10 minutes of looking for an apple that wasn't rotten or bad. He'd done it. He found another apple. Golden decided to call out to Beatbox telling him, "Oi Beat! I got three! I'm done for the day. Why don't you finish up after your next attempt as well?" Golden hopped out of the tree to watch Beat.

+1 MAT
MATS: 3

All Fail.

ID: 23434 LD: 8

ID: 23436 LD: 10

ID: 23437 LD: 2

"Ok!" he yelled out as he tried to find some more apples. After looking at a few and tossing them onto the ground he gave up. He jumped off of the tree and walked toward Golden "Man! This tree sucked for me, I only found 1 MAT and that was it! the rest was rotten and enough to make me fall off twice off the tree." he said with a laugh. "So... where to know?" he said scratching his head in question. He continued to also think about how unsuccessful this trip was but, hey one is better than none!

"I'm kinda tired today." Golden replied. "Why don't we continue this tomorrow and get some rest today?" Golden started walking over to the inn that he had been staying at since he started playing SAO. "You can sleep in my place if you want." Golden said as he started leading the way for Beat to follow. Golden's inn was pretty sick compared to some of the other inns around. He liked it and he's heard that lots of other people liked it as well. He smiled a welcoming smile and he set off towards his hotel as the red sun sets and makes a great scenery for the world of SAO. Golden smiled as he sees the scenery unfold around him.

(I'm not gonna do this anymore today. I'll continue tomorrow.)

"Sure, I'm getting tired as well..."he said while following Golden to the hotel. He continued to think about his time here in SAO and how he's gonna make it out alive. "Well... maybe I should just keep my head forward and not worry about the past... the past is just an experience." he thought to himself. "Previously I stayed at a common hotel, pretty basic... most of the time I sleep outside. Maybe this hotel will spark my interest in a future time."  he also thought to himself following Golden.

After a pretty good night's sleep at Golden's place. Golden decides to head out immediately for more mat gathering after Beatbox has woken up as well. Golden sighed as both made breakfast and ate breakfast as well since they were both cooks. Golden also took note to make two sandwiches for lunch outside as well. After morning preparation. Golden and Beatbox head out once again for some more MAT grinding.

ID: 23708 LD: 3+1=4

ID: 23711 LD: 16+1=17

ID: 23712 LD: 4+1=5

Golden went straight to the wheat farm this time... not the apples trees. He started going through bushes and bushes of wheat, seeing if there were any good ones left. He was fortunate enough to be able to obtain one wheat pile from among his searches.

+1 MAT
MATS: 4

ID: 23715 LD: 14

ID: 23716 LD: 13

ID: 23717 LD: 14

He had woken up ate breakfast without saying a word and followed Golden to the next location, wheat this time... Beatbox didn't complain why because its MAT's and that is what he needed. He failed to find any good Wheat in the piles, but he didn't say anything. He just continued looking for some good wheat, he wants MAT's but he cant let his problems get in the way after thinking about things and thinking a little too hard about some things he had thought about.

ID: 23719 LD: 14+1=15

ID: 23720 LD: 16+1=17

ID: 23721 LD: 15+1=16

Golden noticed that Beat was unusually quiet that morning but he just shook it off. I'm just feeling it thats all. Golden suggested to himself as he continued looking for useful wheat which would help him in cooking. Golden sighed as he went through piles and piles of useless bad wheat before finding an area with a whole bunch of wheat. Golden jumped as he saw the quality in the wheat and hurried to place them in his basket which was located in his inventory. Jackpot! Golden thought as he called Beat over to search that area as well to see if he would have more success. What a find. Golden thought to himself.

+3 MATS

MATS: 7

ID: 23723 LD: 1

ID: 23724 LD: 6

ID: 23725 LD: 9

Beatbox continued to look for wheat with a sigh, he looked, looked and looked but he couldn't find one. "great, not one..." he whispered to himself tossing the bad ones behind him. He continued to think about what has be spreading anger within him in his head, he continued to brush it off and come to terms to accept it. And continued to look through the wheat to find some good ones, if any is actually in there he assumed that there would be.

ID: 23728 LD: 3+1=4

ID: 23729 LD: 9+1=10

ID: 23730 LD: 10+1=11

Golden saw that Beat hadn't been able to find much MATS and he could tell that he was getting frustrated. "Come on, don't give up!" Golden said to him as encouragement. Golden kept looking for his MAT to see if he could have just as much success if not even more success. Golden looked everywhere just to try to get a glimpse of some wheat that looked half-decent but was unable to do so. Golden sighed as he sees that his luck had failed this time and continued on by moving to a different spot.

MATS: 7

ID: 23731 LD: 18

ID: 23732 LD: 4

ID: 23733 LD: 11

Beatbox had heard Golden confidence boost and he took it and didn't respond, he stayed to himself right now. He managed to find a single piece of wheat that was fairly decent enough as he put it in his inventory. He kept looking and pushing away the bad one's and in hopes to find some good one's, but he didn't find another. "one and done...?" he thought to himself while digging through the wheat trying to find some. "hm..." he whispered to himself. 

MAT: 2

ID: 23734 LD: 11+1=12

ID: 23735 LD: 16+1=17

ID: 23736 LD: 3+1=4

Golden saw the fact that Beat had finally gotten a MAT. Golden looked around for wheat in the right color scheme. He went through the field, getting quite itchy as some of the bad wheat rubbed against his leg. Golden looked around and saw a bit of good wheat surrounded by a bunch of really, really, rotten wheat. Golden smiled as he practically swam in a sea of wheats to get the one good wheat. Golden sighed at the difficulty of gather materials.

+1 MAT
MATS: 8

ID: 23738 LD: 11

ID: 23739 LD: 7

ID: 23739 LD: 7

Beatbox kept looking, and looking, and looking for at least one more good piece of wheat but didn't find any. Beatbox kept thinking that this is just a place with a bunch of rotten wheat without any good ones, he looked over to Golden and saw that he kept at least getting one everytime he kept digging, god he got 3 at once. Beatbox got a little irritated and gave a slightly angered look and continued to keep looking and tried to find some good MATs.

MAT: 2