[PP-F1] Mat Grinding (Beatbox) COMPLETE

ID: 23742 LD: 15+1=16

ID: 23743 LD: 16+1=17

ID: 23744 LD: 13+1=14

Golden was feeling incredibaly lucky. He searched and searched and he kept getting wheat. Not even bad wheat but perfectly good wheat that hasn't been touched. Golden enjoyed the luck and kept going, thinking that he will get even luckier and yes indeed he did. He found a patch of perfectly good wheat and felt great at taking the abandoned wheat. Golden smiled as the wheat went into his inventory.

+2 MATS

MATS: 10

ID: 23745 LD: 13

ID: 23746 LD: 3

ID: 23747 LD: 8

Beatbox looked over while he was digging around for a good one, he noticed he got two this time. He looked back to dig some more and hoping to find a good one this time around... but after a while he didn't. "... great nothing." he whispered to himself. "Geez, by this rate, he'd be a millionaire by the time I find at least 10 good ones..." he thought to himself with some disappointment. His body is starting to show that he is getting angrier and angrier by the second.

ID: 23754 LD: 14+1=15

ID: 23755 LD: 19+1=20

ID: 23756 LD: 15+1=16

Golden felt the presence of anger within Beatbox and decided to try and calm him down. "Look man..." Golden started as he began walking over to Beatbox. "Of of these material gathering is mainly luck at how resourceful the location is... but one has to know where to look." Golden looked around. "Look at that area... it glows a tiny bit more than the rest." Golden continued as he walked toward the area before pulling out that patch of wheat. "Amazing! Look at it... it's gorgeous." Golden said jokingly as he kept looking for more wheat which he placed into his inventory. This is more productive than I thought it was going to be. Golden thought. 

+3 MATS

MATS: 13

ID: 23757 LD: 9

ID: 23758 LD: 1

ID: 23759 LD: 12

"Right... what is it gonna sing me a song as well?" he said in response to Golden. He went over there because he got very annoyed from his worthless pile to the new one and tried to find some Mats, but didn't find any. He let out a sigh and decided to sit by a tree for a while, he had enough searching for nothing while he had been getting the jackpot over there. He sat by the tree with the expression not to mess with him for a while. "I thought I would find some good MAT's to gain some levels... but nooooo. I just have to find nothing like my combat skills... nothing that's all that I'm worth for." he thought to himself.