[SP-F1] Ideal Swords <<Blades of Dreams>>

Beatbox was doing his regular routine, by roaming the towns on Floor 1. He figured he wanted a better sword before heading upwards to a higher floor looking for a blacksmith with a reasonable price to spend on. Then he walked across a blacksmith named SAI, "Hey Ma'am, do you know somewhere I can get a sword for little amount of money?" he asked her. "For little amount? You came to the right place! Matter of fact I give them out for free!". "For free!? ...what's the catch?" he questioned her. "The catch is you have to tell me what you want, and I'll tell you the Materials you need... and you retrieve them. Fair Enough?" she said to Beatbox. "Sounds like a deal to me! I just want a simple looking sword with a medieval look to it." he told her. "Ok... simple enough, with simple materials needed. I need the leather from wolves and some iron ore." he said to Beatbox. Then a screen appeared in front of Beatbox's face...

Blades of Dreams Quest

<<Accept>> or <<Decline>>

Beatbox of course pressed the accept button and knew of an area around a village with wolves and rocks that could store Iron Ore around so he ran towards that general area.

"Alright... first some pesky wolves... I think a couple pieces of leather Mat's should work..." he said to himself as he kept walking out to find a wolf. And sure enough without he found one he could attack. "Alright! Round One!" he yelled out as he grabbed his sword to slash the wolf.

[Combat]

ID: 23644

BD: 3 (2+1)

MD: 2

Beatbox: 17/17

Wolf: 10/10

And after a slash of a sword and an attempt to claw Beatbox, nothing happens... no damage was exchanged. "Well, not everyone can hit something can they?" he laughed to himself. The wolf in response growled and barked at him while staring into him with his glowing red eyes. "Oooo... a feisty one" he said to the wolf with a jokingly innocent voice. "But I'll be the victor today Wolf, you cant win." he said to the wolf while running for another attack.

ID: 23645

BD: 9

MD: 10

Beatbox: 14/17 -3 DMG

Wolf: 7/10 -3 DMG

The wolf acted as if as he heard Beatbox tell him it couldn't win and ran at Beatbox and jumped at him with his claws and clawed his chest area dealing a good amount of damaged and pushed Beatbox away onto the ground. Beatbox jumped back up to the grass "And a strong one! This should be fun..." he said running at the wolf again to slash the wolf with success and dealing a good amount of damage as well. The wolf looked ready to pounce and continued to bark and growl at Beatbox.

ID: 23650

BD: 1 (Oops!)

MD: 6

Beatbox: 13/17 -1 DMG

Wolf: 7/10

The wolf ran at Beatbox in hopes to start clawing him, and as Beatbox moved to dodge the wolf he tripped on a rock on the ground and fell on the grass. The wolf jumped on Beatbox and scratched his chest. "Ah! You beast's like to get while were down don'tcha?" he said while attempting to push the wolf off. And after a few tries he managed to push the wolf off and managed to stand back up from the attack. Beatbox raised his sword and was ready to attack the wolf again.

ID: 23651

BD: 6 (5+1)

Beatbox: 13/17

Wolf: 5/10 -2 DMG

The wolf ran at Beatbox again, but he got immediately interrupted with a sword to the wolf's face. And the attack just managed to cut the wolf and deal the least that he could of done, but no complaints to Beatbox "Some damage is better than none..." he thought to himself as he jumped back from the wolf. He stood back waiting for the wolf to strike again, it has seems that Beatbox is playing it more defensively at this point instead of aggresive.

ID: 23652

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 4

Beatbox: 13/19

Wolf: 3/10 -2 DMG

Just like he thought if he stood there and wait for the enemy to react, he would have an opportunity to attack. And as the wolf jumped back to Beatbox, he swung his sword again on the wolf. The wolf took some damage and fell to the ground again, and Beatbox took another jump back and waited another time "The wolf is almost done, I could go more aggressive right now... but I should still play it defensive right now..." he thought to himself with his sword ready to swing again at the wolf when it comes.

ID: 23658

MD: 9

Beatbox: 11/19 -2 DMG

Wolf: 3/10

Beatbox thought it would be a good idea, but while thinking to himself a bit he forgot he was in combat and was too late to swing his sword when the wolf jumped on him. The wolf scratched his chest again and prepared for another attack, but Beatbox pushed him back off and stood back up and yelled out to the wolf "I've had enough! TIME TO END THIS!" and he raised his sword to slash at the wolf in a downward motion in hopes to end the combat.

ID: 23662

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 8/19 -3 DMG

Wolf: 1/10 -2 DMG

Beatbox slashed the wolf and dealt damage, but not enough to kill the wolf. And in response the wolf bit Beatbox's leg and dealt some massive damage. "Ow! You things like to bite and slash! You have to die, you'd make the perfect handle cloth for my next weapon!" he yelled at the wolf and kicking to get the wolf off him, and after a few kicks he was successful and took a few steps back and was ready to stab the wolf to end this combat.

ID: 23663

BD: 8

MD: 1

Beatbox: 8/19

Wolf: -2/10 -3 DMG (Dead)

Beatbox after his battle cry ran at the wolf and stabbed him in his head, the wolf drops to zero and turns into white crystals and dissipate in the air. A screen appeared in front of Beatbox's face...

Beatbox

Level UP!

You are now Level 8 HP: 19

Acquired:

Wolf Pelt

He nods in success with a smile, and figured he needed one more pelt for the weapon. But he noticed that his health was low so he figured that he should look around to find the Iron Ore he needed, then the next wolf.

ID:23666 LD: 11 

ID:23667 LD: 3

ID:23668 LD: 7

After looking around the grass to find rocks that could have Iron Ore in them, Beatbox wasn't successful to find at least 1... "Sigh... I know some people took this offer, but I'd would assume that there should at least be a few left..." he said to himself with a disappointed tone. "Well I can give up now, there's bound to be more than a few Iron Ore's left... just gotta keep looking..." he said to himself again and continued to look for some Iron Ore.

ID: 23671 LD: 2

ID: 23672 LD: 1

ID: 23673 LD: 16 +1 Mat

Beatbox continued to look around for some, and for a while couldn't find any. Then out of sheer luck, he found one! "It's about time... one down... I'd say three more to go... if it's too much I guess she can have the extra for free..." he thought to himself as he puts the Iron Ore in his inventory. "Alright... If I was Iron Ore... were would I be..." he thought to himself with hope, he continued to look around to find more Ore before fighting another wolf.

MAT: 1

ID:23676 LD: 9

ID:23677 LD: 6

ID:23678 LD: 6

Beatbox continued to look and break rocks to find some Iron Ore, and even after finding one... he couldn't find another. "My god... how many people accepted this quest? Or maybe Iron Ore is an extremely rare ore... heh... as if..." he said to himself jokingly. He walked and walked around trying to find Iron Ore, all he needed was at least three more, but he hasn't been too too successful in his Quest for his new sword. "I hope I'm not being joked around here..." he thought to himself.

ID: 23679 LD: 1

ID: 23680 LD: 17 +1 Mat

ID: 23681 LD: 19 +1 Mat

After looking around again, he found one that was a joke and messed with his emotions a bit. And after some bad luck, he finally found some! Matter of a fact he found two! "Finally! Luck has finally gotten my way for once... three down... one more! Just need one more... then I can go fight one more wolf to get its pelt and then return to get my new sword!" he said with excitement. "Alright since this area got me two... there is bound to be ONE more..." he said to himself looking for one more.

MAT: 3

ID: 23683 LD: 8

ID: 23684 LD: 1

ID: 23685 LD: 19 +1 Mat

After another one messing with his emotions a tad, and a failure of one... he found the last one he needed. "Alright! The Last One! I'd better fight the next wolf I see and get its pelt and walk back to SAI..." he thought to himself. He walked back off the area were it had plenty of rocks and back into gaining a wolf's attention again since he had been laying low from combat to find the MAT's no problem. "Here doggy doggy doggy..." he said jokingly. 

MAT: 4 +1 Wolf Pelt

[Combat]

MD: 4

Beatbox: 19/19 

He caught the attention of a wolf and tried to swing his sword... and the wolf tried to bite him... you know the common exchange of not dealing damage to each other? "Me and wolves should stop dancing around... and start actually deal damage to each other... do you agree wolf?" he said as a joke to the wolf. The wolf just stood there barking and growling like a normal wolf would do, Beatbox just chuckled... "I'll take that as a yes." he said.

ID: 23687

BD: 5 (4+1)

With another exchange of a swing of a sword and a attempt to bite Beatbox's leg off, it was the common exchange once again of dealing no damage, just dodging. Beatbox stood there in embarrassment and said "Sigh... I'm so glad Teayre or Golden isn't here right now... you know wolf you wanna dance I can do the tango!" Beatbox said as a joke. The wolf continued to stand there barking seeming like he got more angrier from the comment Beatbox made.

ID: 23688

BD: 7 (6+1)

Wolf 8/10 -2 DMG

The wolf decided it had enough and decided to switch to its claw attack, which failed but this time Beatbox's sword swing was a failure this time around. "It's about time some got the first blood!" he yelled after seeing the wolf's health go down a few. The wolf turned his head around to Beatbox again a let out a furious growl and bark. "Whoa there! You made a different sound than any other wolf I've fought! and trust me I fought more than a few..." he said as a joke.

ID: 23689

BD: 1 (Whoops!)

Beatbox: 17/19 -2 DMG

Wolf: 8/10

Beatbox ran at the wolf as a response to the Wolf's anger but didn't notice that they're was a few rocks onto the ground and he tripped on one "Crap!" he yelled out as he fell onto the grass. He attempted to stand back up, but the wolf attacked him and scratching his shoulder. "GET OFF OF ME!" he yelled out as he pushed the wolf off and he stood up ready to go aggressive on the wolf "Now i'm mad... you wont like it when i'm mad..." he said with a growl.

ID: 23690

BD: 4 (3+1)

MD: 6

Beatbox: 16/19 -1 DMG

Beatbox yelled out in anger with an attempt to swing at the wolf, but ended up failing which wasn't much of a big deal. He thought this was going to be an exchange of nothing, but the wolf scratched Beatbox... not a lot of damage but it's damage. "That tickled... is that all you got..." he said glancing at the wolf with a angered stare. "You will die... you hear me?" he said with anger. The wolf just continued to bark, snarl, and growl at Beatbox.

ID: 23694

BD: 1

Beatbox: 14/19 -2 DMG

Beatbox decided to get at the wolf again with a jab in the face, but ended up falling again with the same outcome... the wolf scratched Beatbox's shoulder. "GET OFF!" he yelled out. As he pushed the wolf away, "I KNOW YOU'RE MOVEMENT PATTERNS, YOU ARE ALL THE SAME! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" he yelled out in anger at the wolf and his failed attack attempts. The wolf barked and growled and Beatbox believed that the wolf took it as a joke. Beatbox just laughed and waited for the Wolf to act.