[SP-F1] Ideal Swords <<Blades of Dreams>>

ID: 23695

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 3

Beatbox: 14/19

Wolf: 6/10 -2 DMG

Beatbox waited for the wolf to strike Beatbox instead of going aggressive despite his angered state. The wolf ran towards Beatbox and jumped to land a scratch attack upon him, "BAD CHOICE AND IT'S TOO LATE!" he yelled out as he stabbed the wolf's stomach and punched him to the ground and off his sword. "*Deep Breath* Just need to calm down... calm down beatbox... you can be calm... just don't go crazy" he said to himself readying his sword again.

ID: 23699

BD: 3 (2+1)

MD: 3

Wolf: 6/10

The wolf attacked Beatbox by jumping again but Beatbox was too early to swing back in response and had enough time to dodge out of the way from the Wolf's attack. Just another exchange of no dealing damage or anything special. "Welcome on how not to Combat, with your host... god nevermind." Beatbox started as a joke but his anger got to him before he could get to his "Game Show" joke, the Wolf barked back in hearing Beatbox's voice.

ID: 23701

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 2

(IRL Beatbox is getting REALLY mad at this point.)

Beatbox and the Wolf, again... missed. "God... errr... this is soo ANNOYING! I'M TIRED OF GETTING NOWHERE! DIE WOLF! JUST DIE!" he yelled out in anger with a growl. The wolf in return barked and snarled as he turned around and started running again at Beatbox. Beatbox in return readied his sword for the Wolf's return to him for an attack. "Here goes... hopefully I get GET SOMEWHERE" he thought to himself in anger and stress in combat.

ID: 23703

BD: 3 (2+1)

MD: 10

Beatbox 11/21 -3 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword as the wolf jumped at Beatbox, but eventually missed and the wolf jumped on him and pinned him to the ground a scratched his chest a couple times, Beatbox in anger pushed the wolf off and yelled out "I'M DONE! I AM SO DONE WITH YOU, THIS GAME, AND THIS COMBAT! ITS GETTING NO WHERE AT ALL! JUST DIE YOU STUPID WOLF, JUST DIE!" he yelled out in anger with a growl as he stood up shaking in anger, and was ready to swing at the wolf.

ID: 23704

BD: 7 (6+1)

MD: 4

Beatbox: 11/21

Wolf: 4/10 -2

The wolf ran at Beatbox as a normal activity of a wolf's combat, but Beatbox managed to hit the Wolf with his sword, finally. The wolf yelped and fell to the grass and stood back up barking and growling as his red glowing eyes, glowed higher. "Don't look at me... why wont you just go down... why wont you mobs JUST... stay there and accept your fate!" he yelled out in anger trying his very best to keep his anger in and not going all out in anger. He needed to calm down to deal more damage.

ID: 23706

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 8

Beatbox: 10/21 -1 DMG

Wolf: 4/10

After another swing of a sword missing and the wolf scratching his chest, it was clear to him that he his getting too emotional... at this point he wants to cry out in pain to stop the fighting... but he can't in this world a sword is the only way you are going to get anywhere. He sucked it in and stood back up from the grass he fell on "I-I will e-end this if it's the l-last thing I do... I just want the sword is all... b-be a nice wolf... and just die already.." he said with a growl getting his emotions getting back together.

ID: 23710

BD: 10

MD: 4

Beatbox: 10/21

Wolf: 0/10 -4 DMG

Beatbox got it together and ran at the wolf and slashed the wolf one more time, this time as he looked back at the wolves health it dropped to zero. Beatbox's eye's opened wide and a screen appeared in his face...

Beatbox Level UP!

You are now Level 9 HP: 21

Acquired:

Wolf Pelt

"It's about time..." he thought to himself as he fell to his knees. "I'd better head back... I got everything I needed... I'd better head back before I get into more non-stop ending combat..." he said as he stood back up running back to the town SAI was in... he got there and gave the items to her without saying a word. And as she came back she said "Come back anytime! Here you go!". Beatbox took the sword he got the materials for and nodded as a response with a faint smile and walked off to a spot where he could cool down for the day.

Mission Complete!

Beatbox: 

The Wolven (Uncommon Sword: +1 DMG)

+1 SP