[PP-F4] Ice Skating (Thorrissia)

It's been awhile since Golden had seen Thorrissia since they killed the Sand Shark which had been causing trouble to low-leveled players on floor five. Golden had been sitting in his shop, his shop had been closed for awhile since he didn't have much time on his hands to run the shop. Golden didn't have much to do and he wanted to see how Thorrissia had been doing. Golden PMed Thorrissia asking her where she was and how she was doing. Also, he added if she had time, they could go skating in frostbite lake, a great vacation area... and a great sporting area for competitive skating. Also a perfect place to have some fun! Golden thought.

Thorrissia had been chilling underneath a nice shady tree on floor three when she got the message. The elven village there was her all time favourite haunt because of just how nice the weather was. A stark comparison to the freezing cold floor four. Ice skating? Hmm. The brunette pondered the suggestion for a moment before responding:: 

>> Just to warn you, I SUCK big time at skating, so you'll have to teach me how to do it properly. Meet me at the teleport gate of floor four in five minutes. << 

After sending the reply to him, the young warrior got sleepily to her feet and abandoned her lovely spot under the large oak and began to walk eagerly towards the teleport gate. It had been a while since she'd seen Golden. He was fun to hang out with and she missed his company. "Warp floor four." She grinned happily at the teleport gate as it prepared to launch her up up and away. No surprise, it was snowing in Snowfrost Town. Thorrissia was a little less impacted by the cold ever since she'd gotten the athletics skill though. It made her more durable. The brunette sat herself down impatiently on a near by bench where she could be easily spotted and anxiously awaited Golden's arrival. She was excited and couldn't wait to get going! 

Golden received the PM back from Thorrissia, saying that she was available to go and she would meet him in floor 4. Golden hurriedly ran to his pile of clothes before picking a costume which would provide a fair amount of warmth for him. Golden smiled as he ran toward the teleportation station and teleported to floor 4. Upon reaching floor 4, Golden looked around to see if Thorrissia had arrived yet. Indeed, he spots her sitting down on a bench and he gave a wave before approaching her. "Hey! Thorry, wassup!" Golden said as he got close enough to speak. After saying his greetings, he led Thorrissia to the frostbite lake, which he had been to lots of times before. Golden went ahead and borrowed a pair of blue skating shoes from the NPC rink manager. Golden's been here for numerous times so the manager recognized him and were quite close friends with him. "Greetings. Let me introduce you to my friend." Golden said before letting Thorrissia introduce herself and borrow her skating shoes. 

The brunette's pale green eyes flittered upwards excitedly upon seeing her friend arrive. A small smile peeked onto her lips upon seeing the tawny haired boy approach. He'd completely decked out for the winter wonderland, that was for sure. He looked... good. The girl returned his wave with a slight blush, suddenly unsure why she was feeling a little more nervous than before. Ignore stupid emotion and go have fun. Time to listen to the brain. "Hey! Thorry, wassup!" Thorry smirked and pointed upwards. "The sky? Ok, ok sorry no sarcasm. I'll try and control it." She laughed as the two of them walked towards the skating rink. 

Thorrissia found in very hard to balance in her skating shoes. Her skills were making it possible to keep upright, but her real world inability to balance seemed to still be a problem so she ended waddling in a comically stiff manner towards the skating rink. "Ok, you're really going to have to teach me how to do this because um, I, well can't so." The slightly nervous teen let out a stream of babble upon making their way to think rink. She was going to make an idiot of herself, she could tell. 

Golden knew that Thorrissia had not had much experience in skating before. She kept going slowly and safely. Golden tried not to tease her on her flaws of skating and just stayed behind watching and being careful so he could catch her if she fell. I don't know... It kind of feels great to be out like this with no one around... And away from all the actions of SAOGolden sighed... Reminds me of real life when I used to do this with friends... He sighed again as Thorrissia slowly made her way around the rink. Golden decided to teach her the ways of skating using his ultimate formula. Skating in SAO is a lot more easy than in real life since it is a digital game. Golden went over about 10 minutes explaining how it would be easy to just go ahead and yolo the skating rink. "Don't worry about falling, you won't get hurt... it's a digital game!" Golden said as he taught Thorrissia the ways. "Just go skate, you'll get used to it... besides, falling is fun in SAO."

Thorrissia stepped out uncertainly onto the ice rink by holding onto the sides. "It's not the pain I'm worried about..." She explained reluctantly. She hated looking ridiculous in front of people. The brunette stepped out slightly anxiously onto the sparkling ice rink and attempted to skate, keeping her arms out in an attempt to balance herself. Things didn't go too well though. Within the space of about ten seconds Thorrissia's feet went out from under her and the girl went crashing backwards into Golden, knocking them both to the ground in a tangled mess of limbs. A dark red heated blush spread onto Thorry's cheeks as she realised that her face was literally inches away from her friend's. 

Golden was knocked back by Thorrissia when she fell back onto him. He fell onto the ice and said, "Argh... that hurt." When he noticed Thorrissia on top of him. Instantly, he blushed. Having looked away, he thought, Oh god... this situation is kind of... Golden tried to find a word for it... Complicated. Golden didn't know what to do as Thorrissia stayed on him when he noticed the big, red blush on her as well. Suddenly, Golden made choice, he liked her, and he whispered silently in her ear... "Will you go out with me?" Before his blush became even redder and bigger. He was watched by lots of people around but he didn't care as Thorrissia stayed on top of him.

naw cute

Thorry was rather surprised by Golden's question and it caught her completely off guard. She hadn't actually dated anyone in a while, especially not since they'd entered into this death game. Holding back had seemed like the best option because they could die at possibly any moment, but, when it came to it, Thorrissia liked Golden. She really did. They'd fought battles together and their humour seemed to bounce off each other well. She didn't know him insanely well, but she wanted to. So instead of answering him directly, the brunette threw her arms around him and pressed her lips against his. It would be nice not to have to venture through the world entirely alone. 

Golden was surprised then Thorrissia threw her arms around him and kissed him right in front of everyone. He blushed even more and his blush was even bigger. After Thorrissia finished, Golden said, "Well... I'll take that as a yes." Golden was pretty excited. His uncle had never let him date in real life and he couldn't wait to try in this virtual world. Golden smiled when Thorrissia said yes. He stood up and held her hand before skating off together.

[i can't put YT video here so pretend that there is a sick SAO love song in the background]

"Haha yes. That was a yes." Thorry laughed, seeing the spread of red across Golden's cheeks. She had the feeling he probably hadn't dated anyone before based on that reaction, but she hadn't been with anyone for ages and was a little out of practice as well, so no pressure. The girl quite happily accepted his hand up, a little grin still showing on her face. The brunette had to clutch pretty tight onto her boyfriend's waste to even stay upright, but it didn't really matter to her all that much because of how much fun this was. "Y'know, it's been a while since I've done this. It's sort of nice to be able to have somebody to be with.

[ha ha c: cute]

After a while, Golden could tell that Thorrissia was getting the hang of it... well... kind of, if she hang onto his waist. Golden sighed from having been skating casually and slowly along the rink. And kind of romantic not to say. Golden thought. He looked around and decided to try and have a conversation. "Hey Thorry." Golden started. "I've recently reopened my shop and the inn is kind of pretty expensive for my allowances so I was planning on moving in to my shop and I was wondering if you would... you know... come with me?" Golden asked, his shop wasn't exactly in the greatest condition, but it would have to do... for him that is. Golden wouldn't mind Thorry staying behind in the inn. He sighed after finishing that sentence before starting to skate again and waiting for Thorrissia's answer.

Maybe it would be a little fast to be moving in with this guy so quickly? I mean, she liked Golden, but she wasn't entirely sure about the idea. But it wasn't as if she really had anywhere better to go at the moment, so Thorrissia returned the tawny haired boy's smile and answered, "Yeah sure. I think that would be pretty fun." It was possible that she was going against her better judgement here, but it would be pretty nice to be staying with somebody, not to mention fifty times better than not having a home. Maybe they would be able to save up some money and actually buy their own house. Then they could live on pretty much whatever floor that they wanted together.

Golden wanted to discuss more of their lives when he realized that Thorrissia wasn't very happy with this conversation. Well... maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself here... Golden thought but smiled when Thorrissia agreed to move in to his shop. He sighed at the cold and could see his breath in the icy air. He decided that he'd enough of ice skating and was getting kind of tired. Besides, Thorrissia is a strong girl. She can probably skate on her own now. I don't have to worry about her. Golden said as he informed Thorrissia that he was going to sit in the snow and take a rest before continuing. Argh... my body isn't as it used to be. Golden thought as he sat down in the cold... He sighed in disappointment at how low his body stamina was.

Thorrissia continued to twirl around upon the ice for about five or so minutes after her boyfriend decided to take a breather, but found it was considerably less interesting without him there. After she'd had enough, the brunette skated into the rest stop and scooted in beside him. However she still wasn't overly balanced, and ended up landing with a thump on her butt next to him. "Ow." She complained, snuggling up beside Golden. The tawny haired boy was a pretty good heat shield against the freezing cold weather. "Thanks for inviting me out here tonight. I've had fun." The girl smiled warmly, feeling happy for the first time in quite a long time. 

Golden tried extremely hard not to laugh when Thorrissia fell to her butt and he managed to do it in quite an effective manner. After she sat down next to him, he felt like he was pretty exposed to the cold and Thorrissia had been hiding behind him to avoid the cold... But he didn't care. He would've done everything to keep her warm. "Thanks for inviting me out here tonight. I've had fun." Thorrissia suddenly said. "You're very welcome. Anything to keep you happy!" Golden said, returning the smile that had been shown on Thorrissia's face. Golden had never experienced love before... He had a warm feeling inside. Is this love? Golden asked himself as he stole a glimpse upon Thorrissia's face. My parents would never allow it in real life. Golden blushed and looked down on the snow.

"You're new to the dating thing right?" A small but good natured smirk wound its way onto Thorrissia's cold burnt lips as she noticed a think red blush blossom onto Golden's cheeks when he looked at her. It was sort of cute. Some of her relationships had been based with slightly more experienced but less savoury characters, and none of them had lasted all too long. She just hoped this would be different. "Here, let me help." The brunette chuckled, winding her arms affectionately around his neck, pulling him towards her gently so that their faces were only centimetres apart, and lightly pressed her lips to his. 

Golden smiled when Thorrissia basically called him a newbie in dating... not that he disagreed. He could tell that Thorrissia was obviously more experienced at this. Golden was surprised when Thorrissia pulled his head toward her. Golden's heart started beating faster and faster as his lips came closer and closer to Thorrissia's. Finally, contact had been made and it felt like they were kissing forever, not that he minded anyways. Golden enjoyed every moment of it when their lips were touching. It was night and the stars were high in the sky, very romantic. Golden had given his first kiss to Thorrissia... be it that it was inside a virtual world. After they were finished, Golden's heart calmed down as he smiled and looked up at the sky for the scene of the beautiful stars.

Shared moments like these were the closest that Thorrissia ever came to feeling at home in this world. When the young brunette finally broke away from Golden's lips, her cheeks were a little flushed from lack of breath and a warm buzz had accumulated inside of her heart. The happy teen lay her head gently against his chest as the stars twinkled overhead. "​Do you think we'll ever make it out of this death game?" She asked dreamily, as the starts twinkled overhead in the thick blanket of darkness. Sometimes she wasn't sure if they would make it, but Thorry was feeling considerably more optimistic sitting here next to him. Suddenly it felt like anything was possible. 

Golden sighed. "What are you talking about?" Golden asked as he looked at Thorrissia. "Of course we'll make it out alive." Golden said as he looked back at the sky. "But... honestly. I could care less." Golden smiled as he admired the sky above him. "As long as you're with me... I could care less about everything and anything." Golden continued admiring the stars. These stars are features only available in Sword Art Online... meaning these beautiful scenery cannot be admired from the real world. Golden slowly and slowly grew tired and he couldn't help but slowly fall into a light nap.

A warm fuzzy feeling spread through Thorry's body when Golden said that he didn't care what happened as long as they got to stay together. It had been a while since anyone had particularly cared about her. Golden was the only person she had any form of genuine attachment to in this game. "I've been thinking," She began quietly, planting a small kiss on her boyfriend's cheek. "I want to fight up on the front lines. Not right now obviously, but when I actually stand a chance of surviving up there, they need all the extra swords they can get.​" Thorrissia seriously hoped this wouldn't bother Golden all too much. But seeing as that was what she was planning on, the girl felt obligated to tell him. It wouldn't be fair not to let him know about a decision that serious.