[OP F1] First steps (RP and combat) [Complete]

ID: 24269

BD: 9 (3 DMG)

Xion watched as Lee charged towards the boar, his shield ablaze, landed a critical strike on the boar, reducing its health to the yellow zone. "Bravo, bravo" Xion said, more than slightly impressed by the attack. But grimaced, as Goolden's attack missed and lee took a hit.

Determined, and inspired by Lee's attack, Xion rushed forwards and lunged at the boar, impaling it, and then dragging his sword out of the beast horizontally as it squealed in pain. Grinning, Xion watched as its HP dropped another third, and then backed away from it, gripping his sword. " it would seem that I spoke too soon... Although I shouldn't get cocky with my track record when it comes to hitting mobs"

Goldenarroz(36/37) [HATE: 1]

Boar(6/19)

Lee(16/17) [HATE: 3]

Xion(7/7) [HATE: 1]

ID: 24299 BD: 5(miss)

Lee would watch as the boar would be struck and then turn his attention to Xion as he gave his praise to which he would nod his head pleasantly "Thank ya kindly." But as this happened, the boar seemed more than put off by the offensive strike and would turn its attentions toward Lee himself and attack. Lee was able to bring up his buckler but was still slammed into but the flames from the shield would burn the boar upon the attack. Lee would quickly shake the attack off as he would hold his ground and slash downward at the boar but would find it to miss its target. "It's okay, I'm alright. I've got to get used to this at some point. Under this manly physique lies a delicate flower. A manly armored flower."

((Thorns: Deals 1 damage when Mob die/Enemy BD is a 6-8))

ID: 24316

BD: 2 (0 DMG)

MD: 1 (0 DMG)

Golden decided that Lee and Xion had been doing pretty good. I'll let them practice. Golden thought as he sat down. He wasn't exactly trying his hardest but he picked up a rock and threw it at the boar which could've easily dodged it. Golden smiled when the boar became distracted from his attack, resulting in it missing his attack on Lee. Golden shrugged and sat down for a rest. 

Goldenarroz (36/37) [HATE: 1]
Boar (5/19)
Lee (16/17) [HATE: 3] 
Xion (7/7) [HATE: 1] 

ID: 24318

BD: 8 (success 2 DMG) 

Xion laughed at Lee's flower comment, before noticing that Golden was not attacking. Initially he was angry, until he realized that Golden was allowing Lee and Xion a chance at getting the last hit on the boar. 

With a smile Xion ran forwards and struck the boar diagonally, dealing a small amount of damage to the boar, before walking back and standing next to Lee.  "Do you want the loot?" he asked Lee.

Goldenarroz (36/37) [HATE: 1]
Boar (3/19)
Lee (16/17) [HATE: 3] 
Xion (7/7) [HATE: 2] 

ID: 24427 BD: 10(4DMG)

Lee was pleasantly surprised that his comment happened to further the lightening of the mood. Lee would then take note that Golden was letting them have their way with the boar. Lee would watch as Xion would land a strike on the boar and then ask Lee if he wanted the loot. He would shake his head and speak "Nah, I'll just take another swing at it and you can get the last hit." He would raise his shield up and place his sword at its side and then charge at the boar and draw his sword back and aimed to strike at the boar in a regular fashion which should leave it barely alive.

At least, that would have been the case if he had not went a little overboard. His sword strike would actually carry far more power than he originally anticipated as the strike would burst into the boar with a fierceness that he did not intend and only a single word would come from his lips. "Crap."

"Excellent job guys." Golden said as Lee finished off the beast with his last shot, causing the boar to burst into millions of pieces. Golden stood up from the ground with a sigh and saw that the sun was lowering... Maybe it was time to go home. Golden thought. He walked over to Xion and requested to add him as a friend.

Goldenarroz has sent Xion a friend request. 

"Well, I hope to see you two around!" Golden said as he put his rapier and shield back into his inventory... he didn't like to reveal his weapon and strategy to players. He smiled at the two before turning around to walk away. "It's getting pretty late... I should return to my shop." Indeed, the sun was setting, night might approach the world soon. Golden sighed... It's been quite a while since I've been stuck here... And all the memories of the world came rushing back to him in a sudden.

[OOC I think we should end the thread there, we reached #25 already. Why don't you two both do one more post and then I'll do the summary post. Sounds good?]

Xion watched as Lee killed the boar,With a chuckle, Xion patted Lee on the back and said "Keep it... I would rather earn the loot than take it from others" before Golden sent him a friend request. Xion smiled, and accepted it.

Xion then turned to Lee, and sent him a friend request, he might as well seeing as they both helped him, he thought. "I guess I'll see you guys later... hopefully by then I can actually take on a boar" he said with a smile, before starting to walk back to the town of beginnings, the sunset acting as a backdrop for this parting of ways. 

Lee would let his head drop down in a slump as he was fairly disappointed in his kill as he actually wasn't actually aiming for it. Lee would turn his attentions over toward Xion as he would pat him on the back to show that he didn't do anything bad "Yeah but you would have earned it." He would then look to see a friends request appear before him to which he would accept and send his own. Lee would then look to Golden as he spoke of it being time to head on back to which he would nod in agreement, sheathing his sword. 

Xion would agree as well as he too was going to be heading back home and Lee would nod his head and raise his hand in a wave farewell "See you guys around and I'm sure you'll be the bane of all boars in no time Xion." He would watch as they walked away and he would place his hands at his sides and make his way back to the town as well.