[PP-F2] Ultimate Power of Youth Training Pt.1 (Lowenthal) <<Long Live The Queen>>COMPLETE

The weather of Urbus seemed to never change. It never seemed to rain, yet clouds always seemed to pass just overhead, and it was always slightly cold being high up in the mountains. However, the weather here reminded him of his old home, so thats why Jomei set up shop here. Sitting on the front steps of his store, Jomei held a spoiled recording crystal in his hand.. a dud from one of Jomei's attempts to write another song. His other hand balled into a fist, his chin resting upon it. Adere, his owl companion, was perched on the small roof to the front porch of Jomei's shop, looking curiously at all of the passerby's. Jomei let out a sigh as he opened up his HUD, and went over to his previously sent messages. He had just sent one to his friend Lowenthal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unnamed_zpsuglsg8ns.pngTO: Lowenthal

Came up with an idea for some training we could do for our upcoming matches in the season. Care to join me? Meet me outside of my shop.

SENDER: Jomei

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had sent that message almost an hour ago, he had been waiting here to see if he would reply ever since. It was not usual that Jomei had an itching for some vigorous training as such, but he decided the two may need it since neither have been very lucky so far in their fights. He decided to wait a little bit longer for his friend to get back to him. 

Lowenthal had been waiting outside Jomei's shop for about an hour before he saw him arrive. Lowenthal appeared from the shadows, next to Jomei. "What took you so long?" Lowenthal asked, defending the fact that he had fallen asleep next to Jomei's shop waiting for him. "So, what's this about training? And what makes you think that you'll be able to beat me after all this training?" Lowenthal said, bragging slightly. Lowenthal laughed. 

Jomei slowly turned to Lowenthal, with a slight glare in his eyes. "What took me so long...? Lowen.. this is my shop.. where I live.." He could not keep up with the teasing glare as he began to laugh. He stood up from his seat, placing the recording crystal into a pouch on his belt. Jomei crossed his arms and smirked at his friend when he asked about what type of training he had in mind. "Well, I was thinking the best way to rack up some quick experience points could be to just jump from floor to floor, wiping out as many field bosses as we could. I mean.. just going out into the fields and grinding taking out boars or something like that can get quite tedious.. so why not just go for the big guys right off the bat? Im sure we can both handle it no problem." When Lowenthal finished his statement, remarking about their fight, Jomei raised an eyebrow, "Well I never insinuated I would be beating you... Despite the fact that it probably will happen again." he winked at his friend. "As much as I am looking forward to dueling you again.. we both have a lot tougher opponents to face first. So we need to get stronger."

Lowenthal laughed. "A field boss run? Not a bad idea." Lowenthal said, intrigued. "So I'm assuming the first one would be, the Wasp Queen." Lowenthal stated, remembering that it was on the lowest floor, of all the found field bosses. And at least it was easy to do, at least Jomei had a crazy idea for training. Like going to the floor boss room. Lowenthal felt a chill, but ignored it. "Alright, let's not waste time." Lowenthal said, ready to go.

Jomei nodded in agreement, lifting his hand he opened up his HUD once again, sending a party request to Lowenthal. "Yeah, we can start off with Queenie. From there I guess we can figure it out.. probably take on the Avalanche on Floor Four" Jomei scratched his chin, thinking if there were any other bosses he was leaving out. He let out a chuckle, "Im sure we will be fine. So lets get going" Jomei took a step away from his store before stopping and turning around, "Hah, almost forgot you again." His gaze moved up to the small roof above where he was sitting and let out a sharp whistle. From the perch, his owl companion Adere swooped down and hovered above him, lowering her body so she could rest on his shoulder. He turned from his owl to Lowenthal with a grin, "You're not the only one with a familiar anymore, lad." Then the two made their way to the outskirts of the mountaintop city. Upon reaching the gates, Jomei opened up his HUD once again, this time going to his inventory. He equipped his new rapier, Glaciem Ignis, which settled into place on his hip. He nodded to Lowenthal to suggest he was ready to move forward. After a short trip, the two made it to the forested area surrounding Urbus. 

Lowenthal nodded, and followed Jomei. "Well Avalanche should be easy. And we could also do the snow beast on floor 4 as well. Since we'll be there." Lowenthal said, referencing the <Essence of Steel> Quest. "That should be just as easy, and a nice potion drop to boot." Lowenthal said, looking at his Rare armor. He sighed, bored with walking. He pulled his kunai and spun it on one finger. walking was so boring. He wish he could have a mount, or fly around in the sky. "Alright, so Queen, Avalanche, Snow Beast, Sand Shark, And maybe we could do that bandit quest. Heard you could stealth around in that one." Lowenthal suggested.

"Snow beast? Aside from Avalanche?" Jomei had never heard of this before.. If he knew, he would have challenged it before hand. "But yeah, definitely.. sounds like fun." a smile stretched across his face at the thought of a new adventure. "And I know theres the Cerberus on the Ninth Floor.. buuut he gave us a few problems the last time I went in a group to fight him." Jomei scratched the back of his head, remembering when he and Meokka went to fight the Cerberus, having to call on Ssendom for help. "Yeah I've actually heard of that bandit thing before, with stealth like yours, should be a piece of cake." 

By now, the pair had made it to the forest. Due to being on a mountain's side, there was a slight incline. Jomei slowly made his way past the trees, looking for the smaller Wind Wasps. He remembered last time he completed the quest, he needed to defeat a couple of those guys to get the Queen Wasp to show herself. 

((Figured the two of us would be able to kill the Queen like it was nothing, so I figured we can do the long version with taking out the Wind Wasps to spawn her))

((Done deal. Just spawn the mobs. And if we get a LD of say, 15+ queen spawns?))

Lowenthal smiled at jomei. "Yeah, the snow beast drops a salve that increases the rarity of your armor or weapon. Maybe even an item." Lowenthal said, wondering how using a potion on a potion would work. "And I can sneak up on those bandits like it was nothing." Lowenthal said, proud to be called 'The Master of Shadows'. And at least this time it wasn't a title he had made. "And hey, don't we have to de-rezz some Wind Wasps or something?" Lowenthal asked. "To get her to spawn."

Jomei nodded, and he suddenly heard a buzzing noise coming from the trees in front of them. From behind the shrubbery, Jomei noticed a pair of Wind Wasps hovering around a floral arrangement. Jomei drew his rapier from its sheath and held it at his side. He spun the blade in his hand and then pointed it forward, directly at one of the wasps in front of them. "Alright, lets get this started." Jomei brought his sword back down and pressed his back foot into the dirt, taking off running at the wind wasp. As he ran, his owl companion flew down to fly next to him, glaring at their enemy. Jomei nodded as Adere's gaze helped him pinpoint his enemy more accurately. When the wasp noticed its attacker, it turned its hovering body towards him. However, it was too late, for Jomei was already thrusting his sword forward, the blade piercing through the beast. As his blade connected, a static shock ran from the handle of the sword, up into the body of the wind wasp. As Jomei pulled his sword from the overgrown pest, it situated its body to attack Jomei. However, the paralyzing strike from Jomei's Glaciem Ignis took effect.. stopping the enemy's movements. 

ID: 24166

BD: 6(+2)(+1) = 9 (Paralyze Activate)

DMG: 5 

MD: 5(-2) Miss

Jomei: 50/50

Lowenthal: 61/61

Wind Wasp 1: 25/30

Wind Wasp 2: 30/30

ID: 24168

BD:5 (4+1)[Light Momentum Activated: +2 BD till successful attack]

MD: 6 (8-2)[Thorn activated: -2 HP to mob] [Hit: -1HP to me]

Lowenthal quickly went to Jomei's said, deflecting the second wasp's stinger. "Alright, about damn time something fun happened!" Lowenthal said, pushing the wasp back. Lowenthal rushed at the wasp and tried to slash at it. The wasp deftly dodged his attack his Kunai swinging wide. "Damn!" Lowenthal said as the wasp drove its stinger into his chest. Lowenthal reacted in the normal fashion, and tossed the wasp off of himself. "Damn bugger." Lowenthal say the bug's HP dwindle a little bit, Lowenthal smiled almost forgetting about his thorns.

Lowenthal: 60/61

Wind Wasp 1: 25/30

Wind Wasp 2: 28/30

The Wind Wasp that Jomei had struck was slowly falling towards the ground, almost as if in slow motion. Its movements were rendered useless to Jomei's paralyzing effect on his sword, so he could not help but chuckle. Not wasting any time, he clenched his sword in his hand and prepared to strike it again. As he quickly stepped forward to slash his rapier at the frozen target, Jomei failed to see the root of an adjacent tree sticking out of the ground. As Jomei swung his sword upwards, his foot caught the foot of the tree, causing Jomei to twist awkwardly and fall to the ground. 

ID: 24179

BD: 1

Wind Wasp 1: 25/30 (Paralyzed)

Wind Wasp 2: 28/30

ID: 24207

BD:10 (7+3) [Keen Activated: +1 BD on next turn] (9DMG dealth to mob)

MD: 1 [laugh at it, laugh at it's face]

Lowenthal turned to see Jomei trip on a root. Lowenthal couldn't help but laugh. Jomei had fallen flat on his face, and had his posterior in the air. It was a humorous sight to see. "That's great." Lowenthal said, almost having to gasp for air. Lowenthal instinctively ducked to his right, a Wind Wasp flying right above him. As it did, Lowenthal quickly stabbed it with his kunai. The Wind Wasp staggered in the air, and flew away a few feet. "Man, that's priceless. nice moves champ." Lowenthal said, still laughing.

Wind Wasp 1: 25/30 (Paralyzed)

Wind Wasp 2: 19/30

Jomei pushed himself up off the ground slowly and dusted himself off, his back turned to Lowenthal. As he started laughing, jomei quickly turned around with a pissed off look on his face

333410_1325215521343_251_201.jpg

"Oy! Shut it ye bleedin' spanner..." his accent was quite strong because of his embarrassment and anger, "...o'I'll puck ye in the gob!" his vocabulary was also drawing back to its roots. As Jomei growled at Lowenthal, the spurting buzzes of the wasp he had paralyzed began to go back to normal, and were getting angry. The wasp identified its enemy and flew at Jomei with its stinger first. As it approached, Jomei threw his open palm backwards, grabbing the wasp in the face, "And don't ye fe***n' think o'I forget about you." With the wasp in his hand, he swung his arm forward, tossing the large bug into the air in front of him. As Jomei released the wasp, his sword began to glow gold as he activated his sword skill. With much, angry force, he thrusted the rapier forward, piercing straight through the body of the mob. A wave of static electricity ran from the blade through the wasp once again, making it paralyzed for another moment. Jomei then whipped his rapier to the side, launching the stunned wasp into a nearby tree. He shared another quite, blushed glare at Lowenthal before taking a deep breath, "Sorry about that lad.. kinda blew up there.."

ID: 24305

BD: 10(+3) = 13

DMG: 7 Paralyzed

MD: 2(-2) = 1

HP:

WindWasp1: 18/30 (Paralyzed)

WindWasp2: 19/30

ID: 24310

BD: 5 (3+1+1keen) [Light Momentumem Activate: +2BD till hit]

MD: 5 (6-1Eva)

Lowenthal laughed still as Jomei's accent came through. Lowenthal swung at his wasp, and missed. Lowenthal stopped laughing, and scowled slightly. The wasp dove at him, and Lowenthal rolled to get out of the way. Lowenthal still chuckling called out to his friend. "Man, that was way to funny. And no, it's hilarious when you're accent comes in." Lowenthal said, still chuckling at eh irish man's accent. Lowenthal readied himself to attack the wasp that he had just missed. Fortunately, his armor gave him a sizable boost to his accuracy. 

HP:

Wind Wasp1: 18/30 (Paralyzed)

Wind Wasp2: 19/30

Jomei pointed a quick finger at Lowenthal, "Shush." He turned back towards his wind wasp enemy that was slowly sliding down the tree it was thrown into. Jomei took a step forward to attack it once again, but flinched as his foot hit the ground. The pain in his ankle said that he must have twisted it as he tripped over the root. Jomei glanced back up to the wasp that was still paralyzed, {I guess I don't have to worry about him right now..} Jomei stood there, his balance on one leg, spinning and moving his ankle to help get rid of the pain so he could move again.

ID:24332

BD: 1

MD:3 (Paralyzed)

Jomei: 50/50

Lowenthal: 60/61

Wind Wasp1: 18/30 (Paralyzed)

Wind Wasp2: 19/30

• 3 weeks later...

Lowenthal looked over at his party member. "You alright there?" he said, noticing him rotating his foot. He must of sprained it, or landed on it wrong. Lowenthal readied his kunai, and prepared to strike his own wind wasp. Lowenthal shifted his attention to the wasp that was behind him. Lowenthal quickly did a flip over it, and managed to strike it as he went over it. Lowenthal landed, and looked back to Jomei. "Need me to take care of your wasp too?" Lowenthal asked, pointing to the wasp that was lying on the ground paralysed. 

ID: 25789

BD: 8 (5+1Acc+2LM) [9dmg]

MD: 1

Wind Wasp1: 18/30 (Paralyzed)

Wind Wasp2: 10/30

Jomei placed his foot down, he had stretched it out enough. That was weird.. he didn't think something like that could happen in SAO. He shook off the thought, now wasn't the time to think about it. He had an annoying pest to deal with. The Wind Wasp slowly gained its movements back, and decided to charge at Jomei right away. It was still a little bit slow in its step.. or float.. however, for Jomei simply stepped backwards as its stinger came forward. Jomei returned fire by swiping his rapier at the wasp, slicing it across the thorax. Jomei ignored Lowenthal's comment, blaming him.. in his mind.. for making him trip. 

ID: 25985
BD: 3(+3) = 6
MD: 6(-2) = 4 miss

Wind Wasp1: 13/30

Wind Wasp2: 10/30

Edited by Jomei

Lowenthal swiped his kunai as the Wind Wasp came at him. His kunai ripped it in half, and as it fell in two pieces it burst into blue particles and fell to the ground. And the wasp was kind enough to drop an item for Lowenthal as well. "Alright then. Thought that was going to be harder, but that'll do. How's yours coming along?" Lowenthal said, looking at Jomei. He could see that Jomei was having a difficult time hitting the Wasp. Probably because of his ankle, which seemed to be doing much better.

ID:26119 BD:9 [10 dmg] LD: 18

Wind Wasp1: 13/30

Wind Wasp2: dead

Good Item Drop - A necklace, woven with Yellow and Black Cord. With a small stinger used as a decoration.

Edited by Lowenthal

The was was a little bit quicker this time, stretching out its muscles and all. It quickly spun in the air behind Jomei and charged at him again. Not quick enough, however, for Jomei used his <Acrobatics> skill to propel himself into the air, doing a back flip over the wasp. With much force behind its attack, the bug continued forward, getting its stinger stuck in a tree. Jomei let out a light scoff at the misfortune of the wind wasp, and then quickly slashed across the pest with his rapier. He turned his head to Lowenthal, "Im alright over here, if you want to go and find another one." 
ID: 26133
BD: 3 (+3) = 6 
MD: 1 

Wind Wasp1: 8/30

Edited by Jomei

Lowenthal sheathed his dagger. "By the time I found another one, you'll have killed that one already." Lowenthal said, pointing to the wasp ornament adorning the nearby tree. "I'd rather watch for now, and hunt together, Prevent us from getting swarmed by the buggers." Lowenthal said, smiling at his pun. It was odd, not that long ago Jomei had beaten him in a duel, and here he was. Taking his sweet time with a wasp. Lowenthal sighed softly. Hopefully Jomei would take the boss fight seriously, or at the least their duel in the current season.