[PP-F2] Ultimate Power of Youth Training Pt.1 (Lowenthal) <<Long Live The Queen>>COMPLETE

Jomei spun his rapier in his hand as he stepped back from the wasp that had now dislodged itself from the bark of the tree. "I guess you have a point" the wasp went in for another attack, which Jomei easily sidestepped while speaking to Lowenthal. "I just wish I did... more damage.... like you do," he took breaks while talking for the wasp kept trying to stab him with its stinger. "Can't you see I'm talking!" Jomei turned back to the wasp, slashing his rapier across its body once again. 

ID: 26134
BD: 4(+3) = 7
DMG: 5
MD: 6(-2) = 4

Jomei: 50/50

Lowenthal: 60/61

Wind Wasp1: 3/30

Edited by Jomei

Lowenthal sighed. "Well, why not get different gear?" Lowenthal asked his friend. In the meantime, Lowenthal sat on a stump. These mobs were as much 'training' as punching a rock was training. Lowenthal sighed again, this time out of boredom. "Or maybe you should take your fights seriously. I mean, you pummeled me no issues. How the hell is that wasp still alive?" Lowenthal asked his friend, referring to their scrap from a few days ago. Where Jomei had beat some sense into Lowenthal. Which was something that Lowenthal needed at that time.

Jomei turned to Lowenthal, taking a step back to avoid another attack from the wasp. " I did get different gear" Jomei looked down at his body and sword, noting both his armor and weapon were new. He quickly ducked as the wasp then flew over his head, it was getting slightly annoying now. "I thought having a sword that could paralyze rather than do more damage would be helpful, but its only been a pain in my own ass. And I do take my fights seriously.. I don't want to die out here to some Floor One boar.. With our fight, I still had my old sword as well.. Maybe I should switch back to that for while." Jomei thought about it, as he sidestepped another of the wasp's attacks. 

ID: 26188
BD: 1 
MD: 5 (Savvy +2 to BD on next roll)

Jomei: 50/50

Lowenthal: 60/61

Wind Wasp1: 3/30

((OOC: Ive forgot about Savvy this whole time. Ill start using it from here))

Edited by Jomei

Lowenthal stood up and prepared to attack the wasp that Jomei was fighting. As he walked over to Jomei, he spoke. "Doesn't this get boring?" Lowenthal asked his friend. "I mean, killing the same mobs day in and day out. Doing the same thing, every day. It's just so, bothersome. That's mostly why I want to be on the front lines." Aramail said, swinging his kunai at the wasp, effectively killing it. Aramail continued, as if nothing had happened. "I mean, nothing on these floors, the mobs. Hell, even the field bosses are barely a thing. Every now and again they get a hit in, but that's just the game, not them. And I can't compete with the people who have uniques. Like Mari, or Zelrius. Hell, even Tristan." Lowenthal said. "I'm just left in that middle, where I can't be the best and everything is just a hassle." Lowenthal said, with a heavy sigh. "Perhaps I should just find a place to buy, and retire from this whole adventuring thing." He said, placing his kunai into his holster.

ID: 26756 BD: 8 (Success) [9 Damage]

Jomei simply watched as his friend stood up and walked past him to the Wind Wasp that had been giving him the slip for awhile now. With one quick slash with his kunai, Lowenthal easily dispatched to the pest.. turning it back into just pieces of scattered data. Jomei sighed, scratching the back of his head. Lowenthal had made it look so easy.. Yet he was not much of a higher level than Jomei now. He crossed his arms thinking about it. He figured he still had a lot of work to do if he were to catch up to his friends level. The tone of his voice lowered and became somewhat more serious, "Yeah.. You do have a point there." seeing there were no more wasps in the immediate area, he placed his rapier back into its sheath, "When I first started, I wanted to get as strong as I could and clear the game with the front liners.. After seeing what that entailed, I figured it would be a more realistic goal to just become strong enough to protect those around me. At this point, I just want to survive and live in this world how I would on the outside." he shrugged his shoulders, "Get a real house.. find a better way to make money.. settle down with a girl.." He closed his eyes for a moment, picturing doing just that. "Sadly.. for now theres not enough of us willing to get their hands dirty to clear this game.."

• 4 months later...

The two men decided, after breezing through fighting off Wind Wasps, that taking on the Queen at their level would be no help to them, rewarding the two with barely any experience points. A waste of a journey, they figured, when they would be fighting things on the higher up floors and leveling up even faster. That being said, before the Queen spawned on their position from taking out some of her minions, the two fled back to Urbus, going their separate ways from there. 

Thread Complete, Quest Abandoned.

+1 SP to Lowe and Jomei 

Quest rewards not earned.