[PP:FL2] <<Let There be Light>> (Dom)

** This thread takes place after the tournament duel vs Teayre. Azazel has already returned Kusanagi to its rightful owner. **

Anna found herself back on floor two. It was a place she rather loved because it reminded her of a great many things. The woman strolled along down the main path through the level rather aimlessly as she had nothing to do. As she went down the path, she found an female NPC running toward her.

“Oh please help!†the woman said as she approached.

“Ummm… why?† Zaz said rather puzzled, this was the first time she had even been approached by the game system without engaging it so she was a bit unnerved about the whole thing.

“My child is missing! PLEASE! You have to help find her. She was lost with a friend, but the friend has returned without my daughter. She says that they were taken by monsters to a cave, and that my child helped her escape to find help. Can you please go looking for her? You seem like a kind person.â€

A quest screen popped up and Zaz clicked the button to open it.

“Let there be light, huh?†Zaz read that name of the quest. “Sure…what the hell else was I going to do today?†she asked herself as she clicked the accept button.

Ssendom was strolling around the second floor for awhile. He decided to get some air on an easy to fight floor since the monsters weren't too much of a hassle to break, and he seemed to enjoy the mountain sides. He strolled about in his casual brown clothing, the skin tight tank top forming around his very well defined body from the real world the players came from. He had his Benevolent Dragon Charm dangling ever so daintily from his neck with the phrase  S â™¥ M can be easily seen etched into the charm itself.

Ssendom wasn't lost as he had an impeccable ability to back track and retrace the steps he took to reach where he had, but he was roaming around aimlessly without a care in the world. After having found the Boss room with Oikawa and assisting both Kotori and Tristan on the 11th floor. He decided to do some relaxing time strolling about the 2nd floor. After walking for awhile he noticed in the distance a rather sexy looking brunette in leather armor talking to what seems to be like a townsfolk of sort giving him the idea that it is either two npc's talking to each other or a player to npc interaction.

Ssendom thought hard as he decided to approach the two women, before he reached them he had remembered reading something about a quest on the second floor that wasn't the wasp queen one but he never grabbed the papers nor read the details. Upon nearing the two he decided to put two fingers to his forehead as if doing a two fingered salute, "Hello there. Sorry to interrupt but it is everything alright over here?" He said as he looked up and down over the brunette with the term sexy definitely being affirmed at this point, with his deep handsome-like voice as his sword drapes from behind him in it's scabbard slightly hidden by his massive scarf.

Just as Azazel turned to leave to complete her quest, she was approached by a very tall, rather handsome man. “Oh…†Zaz said as she looked up at his face and then back over to the NPC. “Her kid is missing… I’m going to go find it.†She looked back over at the man, and smiled. “You know… a quest. It sounds easy enough.†He draped his weapon over his shoulder; it was the first time she’d seen a two handed wielder. “You wouldn’t mind joining me would you?’ she asked him. There was no real reason why she invited him along, other than it seemed like a good idea.

Ssendom looked at the NPC who gave this brunette the quest to which she invited him to tag along, "Yeah, I got some extra time to kill. I don't mind joining you on this quest, and you're right sounds easy enough." He agreed to her, then dropped his menu HUD with his left hand and invited her to a party. "Since we have a moment of down time before we head off to find a child, the name is Ssendom tis a pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out to the woman to shake her hand as a sign of respect to her, his pearly whites showing in his genuine smile. "What brings you all the way out here in the middle of the Mountainous terrain of the second floor anyways? I doubt it was to randomly stumble upon this quest unless that was what your intentions were." He asked the curious but incredibly good looking woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Azazel smile das the handsome man decided he would join her on her simple errand. “Excellent!†The woman smiled and clasped her hands behind her as she bounced. His HUD was opened and he sent her a party request. Zaz clicked yes, and made their partnership official.

"Since we have a moment of down time before we head off to find a child, the name is Ssendom tis a pleasure to meet you."

He flashed his lovely white teeth at her as he held out his hand to her.

Anna reached for his hand and shook it. “It’s Azazel, and it’s a pleasure.†She held onto his hand a little longer than appropriate and then let it go with a wide smile across her sweet face. He inquired as to why she was on floor two and how she came upon this quest. “It’s funny you say it that way because it was quite by accident. I often come here to walk about and clear my head. There isn’t much danger on this floor and I love the mountains and the high fields.â€

With that, the woman began to move toward the place that had been marked on her map by the NPC. She took a few steps before turning around and facing the tall drink of water.

“Are you coming handsome?â€