[PP-F4] The Bonds of Family (Ssendom + Meokka + Cho)

After awhile of not hearing from his little sister Ssendom was sitting on the steps to the Crescent Hare Forge thinking of a good way to introduce Meokka and Cho together, he pondered for a bit and thought it was simply time for them to meet. He dropped his menu HUD and sifted through his small amount of friends and selected to PM Cho;

<<To: Cho>>

Hey I'm on the fourth floor in the attire you saw me in before Onee-chan, when you get a chance come see me. I am currently sitting on the steps of Meo-chan's forge just taking in the cold atmosphere, I think it's about time for you and Meokka to meet finally. I'll link the coordinates of the forge in this message, hope to see you soon.

<<From: Ssendom>>

After he send his message to Cho he looked up as the snow fell down with just a sweet smile resting upon his face, "Just a matter of time now. I really hope they end up liking each other." He whispers to himself. He looked back at the forge wondering if Meokka was even inside as he had just returned from his days of hunting and hadn't had the time to talk to his beloved one, "I'll make it a surprise to her of my return with Cho hopefully." He snickered in his whispers then turned to face the outside again as he would wait as long as it needed for Cho to arrive.

Guest Meokka

She was letting some of her crafts cool off. She started cleaning up her shop. It was a rather lazy day today. She stretched and looked around for more things to do. After that she started to clean up the counters and the shields that were on display. She looked around. Maybe Sen-kun had some late customers. Then again he was open to player killers. Her eyes narrowed and she quickly got into her armor and her sword. Was she over reacting. Maybe. She stood there a moment gripping her lance. She then changed out of that and into her dress with a quick command. She leaned on a nearby wall feeling worried. She didn't want to contact him every second of his life though. She wasn't needy, nor did she want to be seen that way. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. She had to believe he was fine. Besides if he wasn't there wouldn't be much she could do about it. No sense in them both dying. Though she'd want to protect him with everything she had, but hat was a romantics point of view. Logically she tried to convince herself that being a nag would be worse. For instance say a PKer walked in and killed him. Then Meokka shows up in full battle ready mode. Then what? She'd be next, or what if there wasn't one there and she scared a customer away? That's how it was. She stretched and started to just count her money instead. IT was relaxing at at least. Then again counting in general could calm a person down.

Cho found herself on floor four, and heading to the coordinates that were linked in Nii-san's message. She was wearing a simple dress, not at all in her armor, her sword was unequipped, and her eyes brightened as she arrived at the coordinates that were on her map. She looked forward and saw Nii-san in front of her, he was looking at the outside, and she was coming from the side. She ran forward and hugged his side, hopefully she scared him, she spoke in a baby chime voice, Hello Nii-san! Then her face fell a bit, Will Meo-chan like me? She had acquired a small nickname for her.

Out of nowhere someone latched onto his side, but he didn't need to turn to look to see who it was. He wrapped his burly arm around the little one calling out in an adorable voice, he swept her off her feet and carried her as if she were literally his little sister, "Of course she'll like you Onee-chan, why do you think me and her get a long so well? It's because she was quick to like me too." He said with a reassuring smile, He stood up effortlessly while carrying her in his arm. He walks up the next two steps and open's the shop, "Surprise Princess! I have another one here for you!" He shouted hoping Cho would be able to hold her snickering. He placed her on her feet upon the floor then closed the door behind him as he awaited for Meokka to come out from the Forge area to see what he had in store for her.

Guest Meokka

She walked over. "Hey, I was thinking of crafting." she didn't notice Cho right away but something made her eyes look down to see her.Her eyes widened and realized that wasn't an NPC little girl. That was a little girl. A little girl survived! "H-hi." she said with her voice going up higher than she thought it would. She almost couldn't believe it. This was amazing! Someone so young was still here. She smiled rather happy to see that. She walked over and moved down and hugged her own legs looking at Cho at eye level. "I'm Meokka, is there anything I can do for you? I'm a blacksmith." She smiled at her. The little girl was just too cute for words. If she was traveling with Sen-Kun then she'd only get stronger. She was so proud of Sen right now. A new found hope came with seeing this little woman.

Cho saw Meo-chan walk forwards out of the forge, as she contained her giggles from Nii-san's call, and as Meo-chan spoke her words, with the look of surprise she gave, Cho made a confused face. She gave a cute chi face (^.^) and started to clasp her hands in front of her, My name is Cho! It is nice to meet you Meo-chan.... Is it okay if I call you that? She wanted to stay respectful, even if Meo-chan was like her big sister. Cho's face was still dumbfounded by how pretty Meo-chan was, she spoke again. You are so pretty. That was when she couldn't help herself. She ran forward and hugged Meo-chan. She had heard so many stories, and seeing her in person made her happy. Her eyes teared up, she had no idea why, but instantly she trusted this girl in front of her.

He watched as Cho latched onto Meokka for a hug which brought a smile that felt and looked so sweet to stretch across Ssendom's face, "It's like we're already a real family thus far." He says in a very soft voice. Instead of letting them let go of each other he gets on the side of them hugging and lifted them both up in his arms again very effortlessly then carries them over to the couch, "Sorry I didn't want the hugging and the bonding to stop, so I'll bring yall here." He sat them down and sat on the opposite side of Cho so she would be inbetween her now Big Brother and Big Sister in Law as it seems. Tears started forming on the edges of Ssendom's eyes as the smile wouldn't go away, he uses his arm to wipe away the tears, "I'm sorry, I'm just happy this game has allowed us all to be together. I go from nothing to having a makeshift family which I would give up for anything in the world." He gabs to them with a chuckle in such a way to show his happiness is sincere.

Guest Meokka

She blushed a bit rather surprised. She hugged the small child and was soon after picked up by Sen-kun. She looked at her then Sen and slowly let go as they had a child between them. A child. Wait. What did that mean exactly? Her heart raced. How would they take care of her? They couldn't let the poor girl out on the streets she refused! Then her heart sank. Where would she stay? Well it didn't matter. She'd stay here if she had to. "Do you have a place to stay Cho-chan?" she asked the sweet little girl. "I think you're pretty too." She smiled a bit. Her more maternal instincts were kicking in.

She had a blush on her face. Sen said they were a family. Did that mean. She was a mother now? Her honey really did need to work on explaining things.

Cho looked up at Meo-chan, N-no.... I haven't actually stayed anywhere before. Apparently when I get a shop, I will most likely be able to sleep there, but until then, I have been staying in alleyways. She looked back up at the two, and gave a smile, as she grabbed Meo-chan and Nii-san's hands, one in each of her own, she smiled, I am happy now. Thank you Meo-chan and Nii-san. She felt happier than she had in the whole time here in SAO, she looked at Nii-san, Nii-san, if you adopt me as your little sister, wouldn't that make me your daughter?

Ssendom laughed outwardly at the two suddenly putting far too much thought into this entire concept, he could simply tell Meokka was by the worry in her face and the blush she had, and by cho becoming extremely confused by this whole scenario. "If you don't have anywhere to stay Onee-chan, then please stay with us." He turned to look at Meokka with a sweet and loving smile, "Cho, if I adopt you. That makes Meokka your big sister in law." He said in a very peaceful tone. "Why don't you two bond while I go make dinner, if you too need anything don't hesitate to ask." He then gave a peck on the lips to Meokka and one on the top of the head of Cho, after which he stood up and walked around the couch and towards the Kitchen to start preparing a meal for the three of them, "What do you two want to eat!?" He shouted while searching through his menu HUD inventory for his ingredients and equipment.