[PP-F1] 1 V 1 Practice Training (Xion) COMPLETE

"Staying at my shop?" Golden had to think about this one... His girlfriend is already staying at his place and the shop only has 2 rooms. Golden sighed. Well, just this once. Golden looked up and smiled. "Sure, but my girlfriend is staying over so one of us would have to sleep on the floor in my room. I think I've got a mattress around somewhere. But we can discuss that later." Golden didn't want to talk about that right now so he took Xion's offer of a bread and water. He forgot to make lunch that day and bread and water isn't exactly the most delicious food item ever. He sat down with Xion and told him that he was a cook. "Tomorrow for breakfast, I'll show you what food really is."

"Thanks, and a mattress on the floor is fine, I've had to sleep on worse things in my life" Xion said, as he handed golden some bread and water. Golden the. Told him about being a cook "YES please, this stuff tastes near rotten so practically anything would be better" Xion said with a chuckle.

-2 bread

-2 water

Golden stood up after finishing his bread and water before waiting for Xion to finish his. He smiled as he looked at the sunset to see it slowly falling down from the sky. I hope I can keep the other me from taking over during battle. Golden thought as he started walking towards the horizon in a slow manner before spotting a boar in the distance. Seems like a good target to kill. Golden thought as he walked towards the boar before looking back at Xion. They'd recovered their health already and they could probably take this mob without taking much damage at all. Golden smiled as he saw Xion walking behind him before telling Xion to attack first.

[u controlling the boar?]

ID:24818

BD: 4 ( miss)

Xion finished his water and bread before following golden, he saw that the sun was setting 'just like when we first met...' Xion thought to himself before noticing the boar that Golden had pointed out.

With a nod, Xion unsheathed his sword and ran towards the beast, aiming to slice at it, but missing. Xion took a second to facepalm before walking back to golden. "Not...again...with...the...bloody...boars" Xion said, slapping himself with each word. " sorry golden, but it would seem that I'm going to be keeping my record of NEVER being able to hit a mob first time"

ID: 24819

BD: 9 (7 DMG)

MD: 7-1=6 (1 DMG)

Golden grinned as Xion missed his attack. Okay Golden... don't let the beast out... keep control. Golden thought as he took a deep breath before pulling his blade out from the container. He smiled as he charged at the boar without letting out his other self. He was successful in the attack as he made contact with the boar. However, Golden had been distracted and the boar strikes back while he wasn't at his full defensive position. Golden could only use his shield's thorns to deal some damage to the boar as it attacked... luckily, it didn't make Golden that mad and he was able to control his personality. Golden looked back at Xion and said, "It's all a learning process."

Goldenarroz (40/41) [HATE: 2]

Xion (11/11) [HATE: 0]

Boar (12/21)

ID: 24901

BD: 6 (2 DMG) 

"If it's a learning process then it's one that need to bloody speed up!" Xion said, before charging at the boar and slicing at vertically downwards, slicing through it's hide as if it was butter.  Xion smiled, and backed off, standing next to golden, gripping his sword. But as he watched it's HP lower, he noticed how little impact his attack had made. "My attack did about 2 damage...while golden's did 7...pathetic" Xion muttered to himself, even though Golden was more than nine times the level of Xion he still expected his attacks to have some impact at the least. 

Xion shook his head, ' now's not the time to be thinking negatively' he thought. 

Boar (10/21) 

Goldenarroz (40/41) [HATE: 2] 

Xion (11/11) [HAT: 1] 

ID: 24928

BD: 8 (6 DMG)

Golden smiled as the other player successfully made an attack upon the mob. It was his turn. He held his blade by his side and charged at the harmless boar. There was no way it could dodge Golden's attack with the amount of speed Golden has. He sighed as his blade was inserted into the poor thing's belly but gulped when the boar charged as well. The boar went head-on straight into the thorns of Golden's shield. Got you. Golden thought before retreating back into position, allowing Xion to make his attack again.

Goldenarroz (39/41) [HATE: 3]

Xion (11/11) [HATE: 1]

Boar (4/21)

ID: 24929

BD: 3 (fail) 

Xion ran towards the boar, aiming to impale it, but missed his mark as the boar moved to the side, obviously focused on Golden. As he missed XIon stopped himself before he lost his balance, saving himself further embarrassment. He then backed away from the boar "Getting real tired of this crap..." he mumbled in an irritated tone. 

ID: 24932

BD: 3 (0 DMG)

Golden realized that Xion had missed... He walked over to the boar and looked at it in the eye... preparing to strike at anytime. With his rapier by his side, Golden charged at the moment that he felt he could kill the boar. At the last moment, Golden struck with his blade... however, the boar was smart enough to dodge the attack and strike again... Unlucky to be damaged by the thorns. Golden smiled as his target winced in pain from the damage caused to it by his shield. Golden smiled as he retreated, allowing Xion the honor of the last hit.

Goldenarroz (39/41) [HATE: 3]

Xion (11/11) [HATE: 1]

Boar (2/21)

ID:24937

BD: 10 (4 DMG) 

LD: 12 

Xion thought that Golden was going to kill the boar, but surprisingly he left the boar for Xion to kill, meaning that he could get some col and materials. With a smile Xion turned to Golden "Thanks, I'll be sure to hit this time" he said, before setting his sights on the boar. 

The beast only had a sliver of health left, meaning that any attack from Xion would kill it as long as he hit his mark. With a deep breath, Xion lunged towards the boar, catching it off guard and impaling it, his sword going straight through, the tip barely showing on the other side, and with a triumphant smile, Xion ripped the sword from the beast, pulling it upwards and turning to face Golden at the same time, for a dramatic finish as the boar shattered into a million little shards. "My first kill...may as well be a little dramatic" Xion said, with a little chuckle, before checking his loot from killing the boar. 

+1 MAT 

+ 105 col 

Golden smiled as he saw that Xion had landed the final hit, and he was able to get the loot from it. He was happy that he didn't allow his other side to come out during the battle. He unequipped his sword and shield before walking up to Xion. "Nice job." Golden said... simple and to the point. He looked at the emphasized yellow sky with a hint of whiteness for the clouds, noticing that the sun was setting quick. "Alright... I think this will have to do for the day." Golden said as he led the way for Xion to his shop. He walked from the field back into the safe zone before finally arriving at his amazing shop.

[shall we end the thread there?]

Xion followed Golden, happy that he had killed at least one Boar, and wasn't completely useless. As they passed through the town he smiled, smiled at the fact that even though they were in a death game, there can be places so beautiful and peaceful. "Sometimes I forget that this isn't just a game...if my HP were to drop to zero I would die, and sometimes I forget that...because this world truly is vivid and beautiful...far more appealing than the real world..." Xion said, looking into the evening sky and thinking about what he had on the other side, trying to hold back the sadness, but a few stray tears rolled down his cheeks.

[sure, 31 posts is more than enough, you want to wrap it up and then summarize the loot?]