Hey guys! I would like to known what is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite?

I (don't have a name for it yet XD) like a food that i make. You take a piece of carved ham, from a holiday or whatever, and wrap it in a special dough. The special dough I made was a sweet mix. I was attempting to make rolls but had no yeast so I stuck ham in it. I baked it to perfection and now I love it! Though I have only had it once, I will probably make it again some time.

Hey guys! I would like to known what is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite?

I (don't have a name for it yet XD) like a food that i make. You take a piece of carved ham, from a holiday or whatever, and wrap it in a special dough. The special dough I made was a sweet mix. I was attempting to make rolls but had no yeast so I stuck ham in it. I baked it to perfection and now I love it! Though I have only had it once, I will probably make it again some time.

Welcome Mayonaka to Sword Art Online RPG. This is a role-playing site and this section called Floors 01~10 is for role-playing purposes only. Your discussion on favorite foods is NOT an in-character adventure experience, please learn the purpose of each section properly before posting. The section this topic should have gone in is General Discussions which can be used for talking about real life things. This is your first warning, don't let it happen again. Locking topic.

Also, shame on you Freya and Haine for not helping out the new player and contributing to an off topic discussion. You two are veterans here and you both should know better.