SP - F9 Time To Break Some Skulls <<Bandit Camp>> (Completed)

With a flash of light Calrex appeared once again on the ninth floor, giving a small sigh as he scratched the back of his head, "Yeah...I'm still not used to being on this floor. Even with Athletics and Survival the heat here is intense. If it weren't for the fact you can't really die due to heat exhaustion like in the real world I'm sure some people could have the sick idea of killing people by leaving them on this floor."

He began to make his way around the town of Vulcan Village his eyes scanned around. He was wearing a slightly different armament from usual, with a more barebones set of armor equipped. Consisting of a pair of pauldrons, poleyns, a breastplate, and a single gauntlet, it mainly protected only the vital areas of his body with the deep-sea blue metal, his new armor known as the Grand Dragoon. Attached to the back of his hip was the Grand Blade, with the Amethyst Charm hanging from the end of the handle.

"Alright, let's see. I'm supposed to be looking for an NPC to get this quest."

Double checking the information he had gotten from a broker he made sure about the data for the <<Bandit Camp>> quest before looking around some more, his eyes shifting slightly as the <<Reveal>> skill activated, "Alright NPC warrior where are you?"

"You there!"

Calrex turned as he thought he heard someone address him, looking to see a person clad in a set of leather armor. Going from the crystal color on his head, as well as the generic game name he bore, it was fairly easy to tell he was an NPC. "He's carrying a two-handed straight sword though. If he was a real player that would be I believe the second person I've ever seen carrying one. It seems like everyone likes to have a free hand, even if they're not carrying a shield."

"Yes, you asked for me?"

"Ah good, a strong adventurer. We've got a small problem here on this floor. It seems a bunch of bandits have set up camp nearby and have been preventing people from making use of the monster spawn areas. It's nearly impossible for anyone to train on this floor because of it. Could you go and dispose of them?"

"Bandits huh? Sure I can go and see what I can do."

As the quest review window appeared in front of him Calrex pressed the blue circle to accept the quest before nodding to the NPC, who promptly walked off with a wave.

"So...more mob fighting huh? Might as well take advantage of the opportunity to test out some of my new equipment."

Swiping on his menu he swapped out the Grand Blade for a similar looking sword, the Grand Maelstrom. With another button press on his menu a single crystal-shaped vial appeared in his hand, the Damage II potion he bought from Clarence's Tenebris Alchimia shop. "I should probably save the level three potion for any tougher fights. This one will make up for the loss in damage. So I'll be back to full strength for a short period of time while also having the sword's Paralyze ability."

Heading out of the gate Calrex gave a quick smirk, "This is gonna be fun..."

"Alright Roc, come on out."

In a flash of light Calrex's blue peregrine falcon familiar appeared overhead, circling down before landing on the handle of his sword. Calrex put his hands in his jacket pockets as the two continued to make their way towards the camp. It was not too far of a ways off, nowhere close to the two-days trip he had to take previously to make it over to the Inferno Cavern when he took the <<Guardian of Fire>> quest. Plus, the heat in the immediate area couldn't even compare to the heat in that place.

"We're going to be taking on some bandits this time. I need you to scout ahead and let me know how many enemies are we looking at this time. Most likely it won't be anything we can't handle at our current strength, but it doesn't hurt to play it safe."

The falcon gave a quick nod before leaping off of the sword handle, flying ahead. Giving a calming breath Calrex activated his <<Reveal>> skill once again, keeping his eyes locked in the direction of the camp. Drawing his sword with his right hand Calrex looked down at the potion in his left hand. Using his thumb he popped off the top, drinking down the liquid. As the last drop of it vanished Calrex watched as the vial vanished in a series of shards. Feeling the potion take effect he looked down in surprise as the Grand Maelstrom felt lighter as he used only a slight bit of strength to twirl the blade in his hand before resheathing it, "Alright then."

Damage II Potion Used - +2 Damage for one battle

Calrex Stats:

HP: 93/93

DMG: 7 (+2 Potion) = 9

ACC: 3

EVA: 2

MIT: 5

Paralyze: 2

After a few minutes Calrex looked up as he noticed Roc flying back after scouting the camp, landing on his outstretched forearm, "Alright, how many are we dealing with here?"

Since the bird was incapable of making a set of numbers with his feet Roc flew down to the ground, scratching the ground with his talon. Once he was done there were four slashes on the ground, Calrex nodding as he acknowledged the information, "So...four bandits huh? This shouldn't be much more difficult than fighting those boars for the Worn Out Welcome quest. Okay...let's go say hello."

Roc took back off into the air, soaring overhead as Calrex approached the camp. His <<Reveal>> skill confirmed what Roc had discovered, his eyes counting four enemies within, "I could try and approach this stealthily, but with my build and gear that would not work very well. Sneaking around seems more like Lowenthal's style of combat, since he's the Master of Shadows."

Giving a smirk Calrex stepped into the center of the camp, the bandits sitting outside looking in curiosity. Ending his walk in the dead center of the camp Calrex looked left and right before giving a smirk. The light blue aura chains surrounded his sword as he drew the Grand Maelstrom from its sheath, raising it high over his head before impaling it into the ground in front of him, his <<Howl>> skill activating as the sound of the sword breaking through the stone amplified by the aura chains exploding from his body.

All of the bandits emerged and surrounded him, their weapons at the ready as Calrex extracted his sword, "Alright then, how about we skip the pre-battle banter and right to the fighting? I'm on a tight schedule here. Places to go, people to see, skulls to smash and all."

HP List

Calrex: 93/93

Enemies:

Bandit 1: 46/46

Bandit 2: 46/46

Bandit 3: 46/46

Bandit 4: 46/46

OOC: First ID will be for both Calrex and Bandit 1. Following rolls will be the Mob Dice for Bandit 2, 3, and 4 respectively

ID: 24795-24798

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0

Mob Dice 2: 4 (Evasion +2 ) = 2

Mob Dice 3: 4 (Evasion +2) = 2

Mob Dice 4: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

All of the bandits charged at once in an attempt to overwhelm Calrex with numbers, but as they came closer he lowered his stance, giving a calming breath. His eyes quickly scanned each of them, making note of the weapons they were wielding, as well as any particular traits that set them apart.

"All of these are human mob characters, meaning that they have the exact same problems all humanoid monster types seem to have, which is restriction of movement. None of them can fight easily against a person behind them compared to their front. All of them are wielding swords or knives, meaning that I'll either beat or match them in terms of distance. The best strategy right now would be to focus on one our of the four and break them down one by one."

As the second, third, and fourth bandits all tried to strike at the same time, their blades coming down at Calrex. However, all of their weapons intersected at a single point, which Calrex brought his sword up to meet, catching all of their weapons at once before knocking them away. The added strength from the potion seemed to make this feat easy, the three being knocked back and sliding a few feet. The first bandit came last as he tried to stab Calrex, but the knight easily dodged the strike with a quick flip before coming down and cutting it across the back.

With a few back handsprings Calrex put some distance between him and the bandits, keeping his eyes locked on them.

HP List

Enemies:

Bandit 1: 37/46

ID: 24805-24808

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Paralyze Trigger)

Mob Dice 1: 4 (Evasion +2) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 7 (Evasion +2 ) = 5

Mob Dice 3: 4 (Evasion +2) = 2

Mob Dice 4: 7 (Evasion +2) = 5

As the bandits recovered and rushed at him once again Calrex quickly sheathed the Grand Maelstrom as he gave a calming breath, closing his eyes for a split second before quickly reopening them, using his <<Sprint>> skill to quickly rush forward. He kept his body low to the ground as his eyes watched for the pattern of the bandits. The one he had struck with his previous assault was at the end, trying to avoid getting another strike while the other three were charging forward. Two of them came close to hitting him, but with a quick twist of his shoulders Calrex managed to avoid each strike as they fell to his left and right.

After clearing the three he continued to rush at the first bandit. Coming into striking range his blade flashed from its sheath as he drew the Grand Maelstrom in a reveres grip. The blade's whirlpool patterns were growing, engulfing the entirety of the deep-sea blue sword in the white foam-like circles as Calrex cut across the bandit's waist, leaving a light blue afterimage slash as he passed by. This afterimages promptly shifted to a bolt of lightning as the Paralyze effect activated, the bandit becoming frozen in place.

Turning back around Calrex faced the other three, flicking his sword into a hammer grip as he pointed it at them, "Alright who's next?"

HP List

Enemies:

Bandit 1: 28/46 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 24810-24813

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6

Mob Dice 1: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3 (Disregarded Due To Paralyze)

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +2 ) = -1

Mob Dice 3: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3

Mob Dice 4: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3

Since the other three bandits were currently hesitant to strike due to Calrex's intimidating offensive he decided to deal yet another strike to the stunned bandit, leaving a long red slash across his back. This prompted the other three to take action as they rushed forward, weapons at the ready.

"Huh, I guess in a way this is similar to that weird dream I had, but in this case I haven't lost my head in grief or whatever emotion I had been consumed by. Good, maybe in a way this is some indicator of how far I've come from that."

As the three got into striking range he twirled the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip once again, the now more in line weapon making it easier for him to weave out of the way of their blows. The second bandit was the least fortunate of the three, accidentally tripping over Calrex's foot and falling flat on his face.

Quickly taking a few steps back Calrex spun his sword back into a hammer grip, seeing the first bandit become free of his paralysis, turning to face him once again, "Alright, keep up this pressure and everything should be fine."

HP List

Enemies:

Bandit 1: 19/46 (Paralyzed End)

ID: 24820-24823

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage) (Paralyze Activation)

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1

Mob Dice 2: 5 (Evasion +2 ) = 3

Mob Dice 3: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0

Mob Dice 4: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

Since the first bandit was in the yellow zone for his health the other three bandits' AI seemed to shift to a more defensive strategy in order to protect the injured one, having the first bandit stay back while the three rushed forward, their weapons at the ready. Calrex gave a small exhale as he watched their attacks come. The three formed a circle around him as they began to rain down blows on him. However, each strike was easily deflected as Calrex brought his sword up, parrying each blow out of harms way as he feet shifted in various patterns. Some attacks fell inches of the mark, hitting the ground, while others were met with Calrex's sword. After some time three bandits brought their blades up, bringing them all down at once.

Calrex used their windup time to quickly use his <<Sprint>> skill to dash out of the circle, closing on the first bandit, who was caught off guard by the sudden movement. quickly bringing his blade up Calrex became a blur of movement as he executed a rapid series of slashes, each attack leaving a light blue cut in the air before changing to a quick bolt of lightning. Ending his strike with his sword arm back to its respective side Calrex leapt back as the bandit was paralyzed once again.

HP List

Enemies:

Bandit 1: 8/46 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 24874-24877

Mob Dice 1: 8 (Evasion +2) = 6 (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)

Mob Dice 2: 8 (Evasion +2 ) = 6

Mob Dice 3: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1

Mob Dice 4: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1

Loot Dice: 18 (Search and Detect +2) = 20 (Bonus Loot)

Immediately after completing his critical attack on the first bandit Calrex looked back as he felt something bounce off of the back part of his armor, glancing back to see that one of the bandits had thrown his dagger, successfully scoring a hit, although the dagger had fallen on the ground. Seeing the three closing in Calrex returned his focus back to the first bandit, who was only a sliver away from death, "I need to finish off this bandit, then focus on the others. Alright then...time this correctly."

As the three came close Calrex quickly crouched, leaping upwards with a quick backflip so that his body was parallel to the ground, bringing his sword arm back. He had a quick second to look at his landing area below during the time he was at the apex of his jump before descending, his fall increasing in speed. Coming down on the first bandit he impaled the injured mob through the middle of the chest, landing in a kneeling position. There was a split second of silence before the bandit dissipated into crystals. Upon its death Calrex got to his feet, twirling his sword into a reverse grip as he lowered himself into a fighting stance, ready to continue his attack.

Loot List

1 Material

Bonus Loot: 230 col (Mob Health 46 * 5 col) + 1 Material

HP List

Calrex: 92/93 (+5 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Bandit 1: -3/46

ID: 24895-24897

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9

Mob Dice 1: 6 (Evasion +2) = 4

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +2 ) = 4

Mob Dice 3: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)

Immediately following the first bandit's destruction the other three seemed to grow more aggressive with their attacks, working even more in tandem with each other to try and create a seemingly endless series of blows. Calrex weaved in and out, dodging what attacks he could while parrying others that he was not able to avoid, "I guess this is why some people would probably opt to take these guys out one by one. With all of them together I wouldn't be surprised if they could overwhelm a less prepared adventurer. Good thing I decided to test out that new potion now."

As he avoided yet another series of strikes suddenly the fourth bandit had appeared between the second and third, its blade trained on Calrex's chest. The blade struck true as the tip met Calrex's armor. However, as it began to sink in Calrex quickly twisted his body, using the rounded shape of his armor to deflect the rest of the blow to the side before the sword could fully pierce through. The bandit flew with the momentum past him as Calrex quickly cut sideways with the Grand Maelstrom, dealing a light blow against the second bandit. However, the damage was amplified by his potion's effects, knocking the mob further away than usual.

Rolling to the side so that he could keep all of his opponents within his field of view Calrex gave a calming breath, twirling his sword into a hammer grip as he prepared his next advance.

HP List

Calrex: 91/93 (+5 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 37/46

ID: 24902-24904

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6

Mob Dice 1: 8 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = 5

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = -2

Mob Dice 3: 6 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = 3

<<Disguise>> Activated

Using his <<Sprint>> skill once again Calrex rushed in, targeting the second bandit. As he got into striking range he brought his sword down from above, aiming with a powerful diagonal slash. However, as his strike began to descend his eyes saw that the bandit was already moving out of the way of the attack.

"Tch...alright time to use this..."

bringing his sword in a shallow slash to increase its speed he quickly dropped his body, moving out of view of the bandit as he moved into its blind spot. At the same time he triggered his <<Disguise>> skill, assuming a different form. His blue hair lengthened slightly, turning orange as his clothing changed to match that of Lowenthal's gear. The Grand Maelstrom seemed to shorten to the length of a dagger as the illusion twirled it into a reveres grip, immediately stepping backwards as he stabbed the bandit in the back before rolling out of striking range, avoiding strikes from both the third and fourth bandits.

Almost immediately after ending his attack the Lowenthal illusion began to fade, cracking in certain areas while other seemed to flash in and out of reality. Calrex gave a sigh as the illusion dissipated, revealing him underneath, "Tch...as I've said many times before, that technique is way too short to be very useful, even with the double effect the cooldown is more than double that of Concentration."

HP List

Calrex: 91/93 (Disguise Recharge: 12/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 28/46

ID: 24902-24904

Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (Disregarded Due to Meditation)

Mob Dice 2: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage)

Craft Dice: 10 (Negative Effects Removed / 1 HP Recovered)

<<Meditation>> Activated

As he tried to follow up on his previous attacks Calrex felt his strength leave him for a second as he stumbled forward a few steps before catching himself, "Gh...well that was something I should have expected. I guess I'm still not used to using the Disguise skill so frequently."

Taking advantage of the pause in his attack the bandits rushed in, attacking with yet another series of tandem attacks. Calrex quickly weaved around the attacks, dodging most of them. However two did manage to make contact with his armor, the first coming from the third bandit and the second from the fourth. For the first strike as it came down on his shoulder Calrex quickly twisted his body so that the sword glanced off of his shoulder pauldron, while the second strike, a stab, he moved to force it to bounce off of his chestplate.

Leaping out of the attacks Calrex quickly turned to keep his eyes on the bandits before giving a calming breath.

HP List

Calrex: 90/93 (+5 Mitigation) (+1 HP Meditation) (Disguise Recharge: 11/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 28/46

ID: 24933-24935

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9

Mob Dice 1: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

Mob Dice 2: 4 (Evasion +2) = 2

Mob Dice 3: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

After gaining some of his strength back Calrex looked up, keeping his eyes locked on the second bandit as he flicked the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip before rushing forward with his <<Sprint>> ability, quickly closing the distance as he lowered his body to easily weave past the third and fourth bandits. After doing so he quickly entered a slide as he performed a pass through slash on the second bandit, his blade cutting the mob through the side, but not deep enough that it would be stopped by the skeletal structure.

Quickly turning around Calrex gave a calming breath as he straightened his stance, flicking his sword into a hammer grip, "Alright, just a few more strikes and the second one should go down. After that leaves the last two. This is certainly going faster than fighting the boars in the past."

HP List

Calrex: 90/93 (Disguise Recharge: 10/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 19/46

ID: 24941-24943

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10

Mob Dice 1: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 3: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0

Rushing in once again Calrex swiftly delivered yet another powerful blow to the second bandit before the others had time to react. However, immediately after his strike completed he looked forward to see the third and fourth bandit move from behind the injured second, their weapons at the ready. The fourth missed, but following that the third and second stepped forward, intersecting their horizontal slashes to form a somewhat an improvised scissor strike. Since Calrex was still recovering from the strike the two managed to catch him in the chest, but as Calrex felt the blades begin to bite into his armor. However he managed to quickly deflect the rest of the energy by quickly throwing his body to the side, the blade being knocked away as he rolled and got back to his feet.

"That was close, but it seems like my skill in using the armor is serving to my advantage. If I had taken on this mission when I had lower dexterity, even with the Grand Chariot I would be having more trouble."

HP List

Calrex: 88/93 (Disguise Recharge: 9/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 10/46

ID: 24948-24950

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 6 (Evasion +2) = 4

Mob Dice 2: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3

Mob Dice 3: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

Quickly scanning the three bandits with his eyes Calrex saw that the three bandits had gone into a line formation, with the most injured bandit at the back. giving a calming breath he used his <<Sprint>> ability to quickly accelerate forward, keeping his body low as he weaved under their strikes before reaching the mob on the end. As it swung horizontally he quickly rolled his body like a jet fighter would perform a barrel roll, watching as the blade passed within inches of his nose as he came around. As he saw the sky above he quickly kicked with with his feet, coming up facing the three while cutting the last bandit as he passed by.

His eyes still locked on the three he gave a quick exhale before focusing, readying his next attack, "One more strike will put down the second one. After that the last two should go by quickly."

HP List

Calrex: 88/93 (Disguise Recharge: 8/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: 1/46

ID: 25071-25073

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Paralyze Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3

Loot Dice: 3 (Search and Detect +2) = 5

This time when the bandits attacked the most injured was in front, which proved to be a fatal mistake. Calrex was upon the person within mere seconds, driving his blade into the bandit's face before pinning him to the ground. A split second after the mob vanished into a series of crystals, the second of the four now down. Flicking his sword into a reverse grip Calrex looked up to see the third bandit rush at him first, swinging wildly as if enraged at the second death.

Easily dodging blow after blow he looked behind to see the fourth bandit had gotten behind him, aiming a stab for the back of his chest plate. As the tip made contact is pierced partially before Calrex quickly spun to the side, deflecting the rest of the momentum away as he performed a quick back handspring to put some distance between him and the remaining two enemies, giving a calming breath.

"Alright, two down, two to go..."

Loot List

1 Material

HP List

Calrex: 87/93 (+5 Mitigation) (Disguise Recharge: 7/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 2: -8/46

ID: 25153-25154

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +2) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +2) = 3

Immediately following his previous retreat from the bandit's attack Calrex quickly rushed in once again, is Grand Maelstrom in his right hand in a reverse grip. Quickly targeting the third bandit the Grand Maelstrom's blade face began to be engulfed in the growing whirlpool patterns which dotted the deep-sea blue blade. As he got into striking range Calrex quickly moved his body with his shoulders, similar to how a boxer would weave to dodge a punch. At the same time he brought his sword in an X-pattern, cutting the bandit from top right to bottom left, then top left to bottom right. The two strikes left a X-slash afterimage before it shifted to two streaks of lightning, the Paralyze effect activating.

As the fourth bandit rushed forward to strike Calrex leapt back, twirling his sword back into a hammer grip, "Alright, that's one temporarily out of the fight. Now to keep up the attack on him."

HP List

Calrex: 87/93 (Disguise Recharge: 6/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 3: 35/46 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 25163-25164

Mob Dice 1: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage) (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1

Following up with his previous strike Calrex immediately dashed forward, "It seems like the Grand Maelstrom's Paralyze effect only triggers reliably when I'm wielding it in a reverse grip or drawing it from the sheath, interesting. I'll need to test this out...so why not now?"

Sheathing his sword as he continued close the distance to the third bandit Calrex came into striking range as he drew his sword in a draw cut motion. As the motion began he saw that not only was the deep-sea blue blade becoming engulfed in the whirlpool patterns, but the edges of the sword were becoming outlined with the familiar faint blue hue. Cutting across the bandit once again Calrex slid past, the long light blue cut afterimage becoming a bolt of lightning as the Paralyze effect persisted.

"Good, that's something I'm going to need to keep in mind..."

HP List

Calrex: 87/93 (Disguise Recharge: 5/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 3: 24/46 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 25222-25223

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1 (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +2) = 4

Dodging a couple of slashes from the fourth bandit Calrex leaned to the side as he saw the his opponent's blade pass inches away from his face before he leapt back, angling his body forward so that he was still facing the bandits, immediately using his <<Sprint>> skill to rush forward, cutting the third bandit as he rushed through the duo, quickly spinning around as he gave a calming breath. Straightening his stance Calrex twirled the Grand Maelstrom into a hammer grip, watching the third bandit begin to get to his feet, the Paralyze effect wearing off.

"Well, I guessed it wasn't going to last forever. Just two more strikes and he should go down. That will only leave the fourth left to deal with."

HP List

Calrex: 87/93 (Disguise Recharge: 4/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 3: 15/46 (Paralyze End)

ID: 25242-25243

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage) (Paralyze Activation)

Mob Dice 1: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)

As the battle raged on Calrex watched as the two bandits rushed at him once again, giving a calming breath as he quickly planned out his strategy.

"It looks like the opening between their attacks isn't enough to take advantage of a weak spot. I need to change that if I'm going to land another Paralyze attack."

Twirling his sword into a reverse grip he brought his blade so that the front edge was facing the oncoming bandits, the tip pointed perpendicular to their location. Awaiting their attacks Calrex shrunk his profile as the two enemy blades fell down towards him. Both strikes slammed into his shoulder pauldrons, but the rounded shape forced most of the attack to be deflected to the side as the Grand Maelstrom's whirlpool patterns began to grow, the edge glowing light blue as Calrex stepped quickly twice forward, cutting the third bandit across the gut as he exited their area of attack, promptly spinning around to face them afterwards. The cut afterimage flashed like a bolt of lightning once again as the bandit was paralyzed.

"Critical hits from both of them and still barely any damage. I'm liking the way this is going so far, heh."

HP List

Calrex: 85/93 (Disguise Recharge: 3/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Bandit 3: 5/46 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)