[PP-F4] Snow-covered

The girl stared infront of her, still in shock by what had just happened. Even though nothing horrid was going on in the inn it once again remembered her of how weak she was, of how she completely relied on others. It was true, if the blonde haired woman hadn't came into the inn she had been frozen in place, unable to make a single step. It was probably going to end up with the men bullying her, or even worse. It was obvious to see that Liz was a weak target, that she wasn't going to make a single move. The desperate action from before was simply because she had no clue how to get away. Actually kicking the man was probably one of the most stupid things to do as he didn't feel it anyway, and it only made the man angry. Eliza gazed down at her feet as the woman that had helped her spoke. "I know.. I just don't have the guts to do so.." She mumbled with an emotionless expression. Going into that Inn was probably one of the worst decisions she could've made. Alchohol alone was a sensitive subject for Eliza as it has played a big part in her ruined past. But the man that pulled her away broke her, making her think back of her father doing the same thing, yet with more violence. It was probably one of the easiest things to do if you wanted the little girl to completely break, luckily thanks to Zelrius and the woman infront of her it didn't get that far.

Liz looked up at the woman as she proceeded to talk, forcing a weak smile onto her face. "But that's the problem.. I'm not powerful, i'm not fearless.. I'm just straight up weak.. Even though I want to be able to just run out it won't let me.." She said, making the fake smile dissapear again. She looked down at the path, covered in snow as the walked around. The girl had calmed down a bit, yet the inn sure made an impact on her that would last for a while. In a calm, quiet tone she responded. "I will remember that.. Thank you once again for helping me.." Liz was thankful for the woman for helping her so much, even though she had no clue who she was. But that didn't really matter, the woman had gained her respect for saving her from a breakdown.

The scene unfolding before her sent a dagger deep into Guardian's heart. "Here," she murmured suddenly, calling up her menu. After a few seconds, a friend request materialized just in front of Scarlett. "Give me a call if you ever find yourself in another situation like this, alright? I'll come and get you." Though there was kindness in her blue eyes and the words she spoke, Lessa's expression was hard. It bothered her immensely that players like this were left to wander on their own, or worse yet, be left unaccompanied in crowded taverns. Wasn't very chivalrous of the Blood Buccaneer, now was it?

"Or, better yet," she continued, eyeing the girl who stood before her, "let me know if you ever need a training partner. Helping to build up your strength will also improve your confidence. I think that's the key to all of this, myself." She treaded carefully as she spoke on the matter, so not to offend or hurt her new acquaintance. A quick glance at Scarlett's cursor revealed that the girl was in a guild, so she closed by mentioning that. "Maybe you should head back to your guild tonight. Regroup there. That might make you feel better. Would you like me to walk you there?"

Today was probably one of the worst, her confidence had dropped incredibely low and the only thing that she could descirbe herself with was weak. It was a stupid idea to come to floor 4 in her eyes, it had been a stupid idea to go into an inn like this. It was straight up pathetic in her eyes, right now the silver moon guild was voting for co-leader and apparently she had the chance to become it, so acting like this was far from allowed. It once again showed her how she completely relies on others, but she didn't want to be that weak person that she is now anymore.

WIth a rather confused look Eliza looked at the request that appeared infront of her. She looked up at the woman and nodded as a response, quickly accepting the friend request. With a slight smile she looked at the woman, impressed by how strong she was. "Thank you, Thank you for helping me so much." She said to the woman, she was incredibely thankful of what she was doing for her. It was somewhat confusing that someone she had just met offered her to help her when she was in need of it.

The girl was about to say goodbye when the woman proceeded to talk. Her words confused the girl, why was she doing all this for her? "I will, thank you again.." She said with a somewhat surprised tone and expression. The girl looked around the town, scanning for a place to go. Her guild didn't have a place so that wasn't a possibility. "My guild doesn't have a place, so I think I'm going back to my shop on floor 3. Thank you for the offer, but I don't want to waste anymore of your time." The girl said with a smile. "Thank you for your help Miss, I appreciate it. I hope to see you again in the future" Without hesitation the girl gave the woman a quick hug. "Goodbye, Miss" She said before she walked back to the teleport gate. With a quick yell she was teleported to floor 3 where she immediatly went back to her shop and hopped onto the sofa. With a yawn the girl closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Thread Complete!

-

Rewards

Lessa: 133 Col, +1 SP

Zelrius: 133 Col, +1 SP

Scarlett_: 133 Col, +1 SP