[PP-F2] << Let there be Light >>

ID: 26087

BD: 6+1=7 (7 DMG)

Golden frowned at Thorrissia. Eh... what a cowardly tactic to use in a situation like this. Golden thought as he froze. This is when I can barge in and take some health when the flow of the battle has turned. Golden realized as he charged up on the unsuspicious bat. With one clever smile, Golden brought down his blade upon the bat and managed to inflict quite a large amount of damage himself. He retreated. I knew I would be able to hit it somehow. Golden thought as he retreated.

Thorrissia [28/32] [H:2]

Giant Cave Bat [13/27]

Goldenarroz [43/43] [H:1]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 26901

BD: 7-1=6

MD: 7-1=6

"Nice one Golden!" Thorrissia responded with a pleasantly surprised tone at her boyfriend's unpredictable strike. Despite the fact she was unable to see anything, based on the fact that bat was now making some seriously strange squeaking noises (which she assumed to be squeaks of pain), she was guessing he'd made contact with it. Unfortunately, the deranged monster was now heading her way. Fantastic. "Heads or tails?" The brunette called out boldly to the oncoming monster. The bat didn't turn around. "Heads it is I guess." Thorrissia grinned, slashing her swords upwards with incredible force, enough to knock the bat clean out of the sky. "Giant bat? More like a giant splat!" The young warrior laughed as she prodded the creature with her foot to see if it was still breathing. Probably not the smartest of ideas, as the infuriated monster swung its wing out and slashed her across the ankle. "Hey!" She exclaimed with an irritated frown. "Ok Golden, let's finish her off.

Thorrissia [26/32] [H:3]

Giant Cave Bat [7/27]

ID: 26104

BD: 8-1+1=8 (7 DMG)

The bat was low on health. He grinned as the bat turned its back against him. His eyes have adjusted the to darkness already and he was planning to end the fight right there. He smiled as he charged up upon the bat. One hit. He thought as he jumped. One hit will end this all. He thought as he brought the blade down upon the bat. He had landed the hit and he watched as the dark figure blew into millions of tiny green plus blue pieces. He sighed... quite frustrated at the fact he couldn't land half his hits. Golden nearly collapsed in exhaustion after killing the bat.

LD: 12+1=13 +135 Col +1 MAT

// Ha! Suck on that. RNGesus you have no power over us.

The shower of blue that exploded through the darkness was like a firework going off in the pitch black. It was so bright in comparison that Thorrissia stumbled backwards into Golden as she attempted to shield her eyes from the spectacle. "Gah! I can't decide if that was beautiful or annoying." She exclaimed before apologising profoundly for crashing into Golden. "Sorry about that. The lights bloody blinded me, although you do make a pretty good cushion." The brunette grinned, wrapping her arms around him. "So, are you ready to go fight a bunch more of those things?" Her tone was light hearted, but honestly Thorry thought just one of those suckers had been more than enough. 

Golden smiled. He was always ready for action. Fighting or exploring... you could count on him. Especially if it was with Thorrissia. Golden smirked. "Well... we haven't found the girl yet..." Golden trialed off, wondering how deep in the girl could be. "So... maybe... she's probably down there somewhere." Golden pointed at the deeper parts of the cave instinctively... Not that Thorrissia would see where he was pointing anyway. Golden walked on. The whole point the quest was to find the NPC girl... and he would never let a girl be in danger... whether it was a player... or an NPC. "Follow me." Golden said as he traveled deeper into the cave.

Edited by Golden

"Yeah cause I can totally see where you're pointing right now." Thorrissia sighed with a slight smile, resisting the urge to slap her palm against her forehead. "Well, I seriously hope you know where you're going good sir, because I certainly have no clue whatsoever." The stupidity of that statement brought a slightly maniacal laugh out from within her. I'm walking through a dark cave to find a little girl guarded by giant bat monsters and I can't even see where I'm going. Geez, this game is completely on crack. The young warrior chuckled as they began to advance down the pitch black tunnel towards certain danger and possibly death, all for the chance to complete a quest. 

Golden had been the one to discover the second bat. He was sure that they had arrived at the ending of the cave... a deep end... a dead end. He heard a swish of wind above his head. And there it was, he could sense the bat... waiting, waiting to attack its prey. But... it misunderstood who the prey was and who the predator was. Golden could barely make out the shape of the bat... it was slightly smaller than the last one... making it even harder to hit. Nevertheless, Golden charged.

ID: 26108

BD: 6-1+1=6 (7 DMG)

MD: 1 (0 DMG)

Golden smirked as he managed to hit the bat with his first shot. He was getting quite used to fighting in the dark. His eyes have adjusted... just a bit. He was able to skim his blade against the bat, making it shriek from pain and surprise that the player had actually hit it. Golden rolled out of the way immediately, giving the bat no chance to attack back... and also allowing Thorrissia to land her hit... if she could.

Goldenarroz [43/43] (HATE: 1)

Giant Cave Bat [20/27] 

Thorrissia [28/32] (HATE: 1)

Edited by Golden

ID: 26110

BD: 10-1=9 but still [+2 DMG]

No sooner had they destroyed Batfink number one, Batfink junior decided to show up. "Fan freaking tastic." Thorrissia grimaced, drawing her sword as Golden charged down the shape fluttering in the shadows. She took the terrified shriek from the creature as a sign that all was well. "Alright, everyone clear the run way! Hot person coming through!" The young warrior yelled with a cheeky grin, dashing top speed through the shadows towards the giant bat. When Thorry's sword made impact, there was a tremendous ripping sound as sword slashed skin and the bat screamed, a horrible terrible wailing sound that almost made her feel terrible for hitting it with such force. 

Giant Cave Bat [12/27] 

Thorrissia [32/32] [H: 3]

ID: 26116

BD: 4-1+1=4 (0 DMG)

MD: 10 (4 DMG) [NNUUUUUU]

[Can u fix the last post... Sry. I forgot that our health doesn't regen.]

Golden frowned as Thorrissia managed a super critical hit on the bat. Golden instantly face-palmed. Now the bat will try to hit her. He thought as he charged the bat. However, through the darkness, he was unable to even scratch the bat with his rapier. However, the bat charged toward Thorrissia, not minding Golden at all and dealt quite a large amount of damage on her. Golden cursed. He couldn't let her die... Not now. He wasn't ready to let her go. He needed to kill the bat... And he needed to do it quick.

Giant Cave Bat [12/27] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 3]

Edited by Golden

[ Actually you do regen health by every one post out of battle, so my HP went up to 28/32. I forgot. I'll edit]

ID: 26157

BD: 6-1=5 [dang]

Getting dive bombed by a giant bat had not really been on her agenda for the day, but hey, neither had riding one or crashing into walls in the pitch black, so who was she to complain. Not moments after Thorrissia managed to plant her sword in the stupid creature's hide, it slammed into her with such a force that the girl felt absolutely no remorse whatsoever for stabbing it. "Gah! Get off me you damn bat!" She growled as the creature collided with her, whipping her feet out from under her and crashing her back first onto the ground. Thorrissia, now feeling very irritated, attempted to slice the beast with her weapon as it released her from its clutches, but unfortunately she just missed by an inch and once again the creature was in the air. 

Giant Cave Bat [12/27] 

Thorrissia [24/32] [H: 3]

ID: 26160

BD: 4+1-1=4 (0 DMG)

MD: 7-1=6 (2 DMG)

Golden smirked as Thorrissia was whipped off her feet and made quite a rude comment to the bat. He sighed, "Might wanna work on the damage mitigation and accuracy later huh?" Golden asked... but light enough that the mob didn't hear it. He charged at the bat only to hit a cave wall that had been the same coloring of the bat. He grunted... and was quite ashamed of himself for mistaking a wall for a bat. He sighed when he watched the bat strike Thorrissia. Oh well... Golden thought. Most people won't be able to see the bat coming.

Giant Cave Bat [12/27] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 3]

ID: 26161

BD: 8-1=7

"Might wanna work on your own accuracy there buddy!" Thorrissia snapped back with a teasing tone as the sound of sword hitting stone echoed through the cave. She poked her little pink tongue out, but it was a pointless gesture as Golden wasn't going to be able to see it anyway. Unfortunately her shouting only seemed to attract the sound of the fluttering wings back in her direction. "Bollocks." The young warrior just barely had time to impale the bat on her weapon as the creature's heavy leathery form collided with her once again, its claws raking sharp orange gashes across her body. Luckily it wasn't the only one who'd managed to do some damage. The monster screamed in pain from the impact on the weapon and Thorry yanked her sword out of its stomach. "Yeah that's right craphead don't mess with me.

Giant Cave Bat [6/27] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 4]

ID: 26163

BD: 3-1+1=3 (0 DMG) [Pls RNGesus.]

MD: 1 (0 DMG)

Golden couldn't believe it. He'd missed again! He felt increasingly useless and down for letting so much strikes go astray. This time, he told the difference between the bat and the wall but instead of making contact with the bat, the blade went right past the mob. The mob shrieked almost as in laughter as it rose up and prepared to strike Thorrissia. Luckily, the bat managed to miss her even though it has perfect vision. Golden sighed in relief. He would never forgive himself if the bat had dealt anymore damage to the girl.

Giant Cave Bat [6/27] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 4]

Edited by Golden
Color wasn't right.

ID: 26167

BD: 9-1=8 [Rip bat]

LD: 15 [135 col +1 Mat]

It appeared she had gotten the knack of bat dodging, finally. This time when the bat attempted to swipe at her, Thorrissia rolled quickly to the left, and booted the monster in the side for good measure, even though it didn't do any damage. "Screw you!" The brunette growled viciously at the unprepared bat, and thrust her sword straight through its head. The monster emitted a terrible high pitched wail before exploding into polygons and lighting up the cave. "Well," She began, dusting off her rather dirty clothes. "That went well I think." Thorry grinned, giving Golden an affectionate punch on the arm. "Mama! Mama!" A faint, but distinctly childish voice began to drift through the cave, causing the young warrior's heart to leap for joy. "Yeah! Awesome, let's go!" The girl exclaimed excitedly, snatching hold of some of the fabric of Golden's shirt and dragging him in the direction of the sound. 

"Ouch!" Golden screamed when Thorrissia grabbed his shirt fabric. He, surprised, also heard a distant yell of a kid. "Sounds like she's close." Golden examined as they became closer and closer to the sound of the cries. Looks like the quest will be over soon. Golden thought. Suddenly, he could see a little girl, standing there... not moving. "Don't worry! We're here to help you." Golden said as he grabbed onto the hands of the little girl. "Let's get out of here!" Golden yelled at Thorrissia and they began to run before they encounter anymore filthy bats. Golden sighed as they approached the entrance when suddenly, a dark figure appeared in front of him. Golden frowned... it was another bat.

ID: 26169

BD: 9-1=8 [+1 DMG]

MD: 6-1=5

At the end of the cave tunnel was a small rather bedraggled looking dark haired girl, her eyes puffy from crying. Thorrissia almost felt sorry for the little NPC, even if the kid wasn't actually able to feel anything. She was glad this quest was finally over with though. It had been fun hanging out with Golden, but she seriously hated fighting in the dark it was a total bummer. "Skreee!" Well fantastic, there was now another bat blocking their exit. Thorry had had enough. "Alright, that's it. I've had enough of you things." The brunette spat irritably at the bat, marching purposefully towards it, sword drawn and temper blazing. The monster hesitated before attacking, suddenly looking a lot more uncertain about attacking. Once it's command kicked in though, the beast had no option but to charge her. The young warrior made no move to doge it however. Instead of moving out of the way, she brought her weapon hard down on the monster's head and bashed it into the floor. The bat made a squeak of displeasure and attempted to slash at her with a claw, but Thorry kicked off the floor of the cave and moved out of the way. 

Goldenarroz [43/43] [H:0]

Giant Cave Bat [15/22] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 2]

ID: 26171

BD: 5-1+1+1=6 (7 DMG) [Additional +1 BD from <<Concentration>>]

Golden sighed... Thorrissia was always so quick to combat. What impatience. Golden said as he charged after her attack as well. He had already pulled out his sword prior to the battle so it was't necessary to waste the 2 seconds pulling out his rapier. Using exactly one second and a half, he reached the bat in extraordinary speed and brought down his sword with amazing accuracy in one smooth, connected movement. Golden smiled... this bat seemed weaker... It might be an easier battle... and a quicker one.

Giant Cave Bat [8/22] 

Thorrissia [22/32] [H: 2]

Edited by Golden

ID: 26172

BD: 6-1=5

MD: 7-1=6

Maybe she had gotten just a little bit overconfident in her actions. After Golden managed to jab the bat, Thorrissia attempted to thrust her sword rather carelessly into it, and the creature just managed to dodge, surprising her by scratching her face. The girl stumbled back in surprise, letting out a furious string of curse words. "I hate these friggin things. The sooner we get outside the better. As much as I love hanging out with you Goldy, I'd prefer to do it somewhere I can see." Thorry laughed. The little girl began asking what was going on, to which she responded, "More action than I'd signed up for." Her HP had dropped into the yellow zone now which was somewhat concerning. 

Giant Cave Bat [8/22]

Thorrissia [20/32] [H:2] 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26194

BD: 8-1+1=8 (7 DMG)

"Yeah. I hate this place." Golden replied as he started running toward the bat again. This one was weaker than the other two and even though Thorrissia's heath has dropped into the yellow zone, he was quite certain that they would be able to kill the bat easily, especially if he lands this next hit. With one determined glance, Golden whipped out his blade and cut the bat diagonally with the force and power of his hands. Golden smirked... his blade power was quite intense and the bat shrieked. Now Golden's been able to attract the attention of the bat and instead of going for Thorrissia, it would go after Golden... not that he minded or anything.

Goldenarroz [43/43] [H:2]

Giant Cave Bat [1/22]

Edited by Golden

ID: 26195

BD: 2-1=1 [GRAH]

MD: 4

Thorrissia was pretty relieved when Golden managed to land his next hit on the bat. It appeared the two of them had become more proficient at fighting in the dark, even if they couldn't really see where they were going. The monsters health was in the red zone now. One more strike at that was it, game over. She launched herself hatefully at the bat, eager to end this battle once for all. Unfortunately the creature swooped out of the way in an infuriating move, leaving the young warrior to strike stone instead of flesh. Thorrissia gritted her teeth in frustration. But now there were other things to worry about, the bat was heading for Golden. "Goldy, watch out!" The girl warned him, feeling rather relieved when there was no sound of any impact. 

Goldenarroz [43/43] [H:2]

Giant Cave Bat [1/22]

Edited by Thorrissia